It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

What's with all the hate towards TotalBiscuit? I haven't watched his videos much but I think he's pretty good, and quite professional at what he does.
BillyMaysFan59: What's with all the hate towards TotalBiscuit? I haven't watched his videos much but I think he's pretty good, and quite professional at what he does.
His ego and PC elitism are starting to show more often.
At least,that's my opinion on why I don't watch him asoften as I used to.
BillyMaysFan59: What's with all the hate towards TotalBiscuit? I haven't watched his videos much but I think he's pretty good, and quite professional at what he does.
I don't even know who he is. So I have no idea.
No clue. But it's the internet. People get angry a lot.

Think I've seen maybe two or three of their videos at most.
pimpmonkey2382.313: Hey guys, guess what. According to that nes400 low life POS, tinyE is my alt. Oh yeah and so is cyrax. Even though I can't speak a bit of portugese.
Why don't you just ignore him and stay here with us instead ? :) we have beers !!
pimpmonkey2382.313: Hey guys, guess what. According to that nes400 low life POS, tinyE is my alt. Oh yeah and so is cyrax. Even though I can't speak a bit of portugese.
LaPtiteBete: Why don't you just ignore him and stay here with us instead ? :) we have beers !!
Sounds like a good plan. :) *Takes Owls advice and pets owl*
LaPtiteBete: Why don't you just ignore him and stay here with us instead ? :) we have beers !!
*tackles hugs Owl and wraps her in a blanket* You look so cute!
pimpmonkey2382.313: Sounds like a good plan. :) *Takes Owls advice and pets owl*
Well, I'm off for the night...
Read you later, everybody :) and have a nice weekend !!
**Goodnight hugs**
So, the 1st pics of Apocalypse are out, and he looks like a big dork. :D

Yahoo went so far as to suggest they took the look from a Mighty Morphan Power Rangers villain.
Post edited July 18, 2015 by tinyE
pimpmonkey2382.313: Sounds like a good plan. :) *Takes Owls advice and pets owl*
LaPtiteBete: Well, I'm off for the night...
**Goodnight hugs**
*hugs owl* You have a good weekend also. :) Good night.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you know what I really had a laugh out of?

nes400's alt account "shitmonkey2382.313"... not that it's a parody of your nick, but the fact that he actually lives up to that name. :D
BillyMaysFan59: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you know what I really had a laugh out of?

nes400's alt account "shitmonkey2382.313"... not that it's a parody of your nick, but the fact that he actually lives up to that name. :D
lol Agreed.
LaPtiteBete: Well, I'm off for the night...
**Goodnight hugs**
Have a good night, sleep well. =)
CarrionCrow: Have a good night, sleep well. =)
BTW how you doing Crow? We haven't spoken for a while I don't think
Just picked up the HD remaster of indigo prophecy. Excited to try it out.