It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

AgentBirdnest: I have a feeling someone else will show up 12 minutes after this post :-)
Aw... Sorry you won't be able to sleep in :-( Hopefully you can on Sunday at least.
I don't have anything planned for the weekend (as usual). I'm always excited for the sales. I like to guess what it will be (NOLF? :-D)
**Mega hug with a bouquet of flowers**

[edit : took so long to write this post that someone did join us \o/]
Thanks for your wishes my Agent ! :) **Big thank-you hug**
NOLF can't be on sale, it's not even released yet !! :-p
Thank you for your lovely flowers :"> (it's not even my birthday !...) **Another bigger thank-you hug**
And a mega THANK YOU for making Terraria work in multiplayer yesterday (with the help of Moon)... I still can't understand why it works for you and not for me... I think Internet hates me... but it was really funny to play it with you :D
**Infinite happy hug**
cecil: Wait a minute now you don't even have fingers do you?... also if your a viking owl why no viking hat?
No, I have feathers... I cross my feathers.
And, of course I have a viking helmet !! >:-|
But I don't wear it right now, it's far too hot !!!
AgentBirdnest: My wish is that we get a surprise release (NOLF) that is discounted 90% :-)
My realistic guess... the D&D bundle again. We usually see that about 6 times a year.
LOL... 6 times ? You're kind. I would have said 17 ! ^^
GreenDamsel: I want NOLF so bad. I had it as a hardcopy once, but my dog got the best of it and chewed through the cover and bit through the CD.... ^.^
Hey hello Damsel !! :) How are you doing ?
Hooooo... Did you turn him into a hot-dog for that ? >:-|
Post edited July 17, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
LaPtiteBete: And a mega THANK YOU for making Terraria work in multiplayer yesterday (with the help of Moon)... I still can't understand why it works for you and not for me... I think Internet hates me... but it was really funny to play it with you :D
If you have time during the evening or on the weekend we could try a step-by-step setting up and also check your router or firewall setup, since perhaps that is the problem.
LaPtiteBete: And a mega THANK YOU for making Terraria work in multiplayer yesterday (with the help of Moon)... I still can't understand why it works for you and not for me... I think Internet hates me... but it was really funny to play it with you :D
moonshineshadow: If you have time during the evening or on the weekend we could try a step-by-step setting up and also check your router or firewall setup, since perhaps that is the problem.
Good morning, lovely Moon !!
How are you doing ? :D
**Happy hug**
Ho cool... Thanks for this awesome offer !!! :D
I might have some time in the evenight yes... or tomorrow (afternoon/evening/night)...
I'd be more than happy to understand what is wrong... and to get it work... !
**Extra insanely happy hug** \o/
Post edited July 17, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
Heya everyone! *waves*

Got back a little while ago from seeing Ant-Man. It was AWESOME - Marvel's version of a heist flick, and the soundtrack is outstanding.

Now... off to bed. Can't stay up for days at a time like I could 20 years ago! :)
LaPtiteBete: Thanks for your wishes my Agent ! :) **Big thank-you hug**
NOLF can't be on sale, it's not even released yet !! :-p
Thank you for your lovely flowers :"> (it's not even my birthday !...) **Another bigger thank-you hug**
And a mega THANK YOU for making Terraria work in multiplayer yesterday (with the help of Moon)... I still can't understand why it works for you and not for me... I think Internet hates me... but it was really funny to play it with you :D
**Infinite happy hug**
A triple hug? O_O nice!!
It could get ninja-released and have a debut sale :-) ... probably not though :-|
Pfft... it doesn't need to be a nice person's birthday for them to get flowers. Deal with it, Wings B-| **you're welcome hug**
Glad I could get Terraria's multiplayer to work. I'll keep reading and see if I can get it to work for you too so you can host games. It was really fun playing with you too. Thanks for the lovely company :") ...and for teaching me how to play! :-) **Massive thank you hug**
**and one more insanely epic happy hug**
Post edited July 17, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
penumbren: Heya everyone! *waves*

Got back a little while ago from seeing Ant-Man. It was AWESOME - Marvel's version of a heist flick, and the soundtrack is outstanding.

Now... off to bed. Can't stay up for days at a time like I could 20 years ago! :)
Hi Penumbren !! **Waves**
Good to read you again... !!
Ant-Man... hum. This ant-sized superhero movie is not appealing to me :) ... but glad you had a great time watching it...
Have a good rest :) and see you soon !
penumbren: Heya everyone! *waves*

Hey there, P! Good to hear from you :-)

Glad you enjoyed the movie. I'm not usually interested in superhero movies, but I'm a huge fan of Paul Rudd. I might have to see it :-)

Sleep well!
AgentBirdnest: A triple hug? O_O nice!!
It could get ninja-released and have a debut sale :-) ... probably not though :-|
Pfft... it doesn't need to be a nice person's birthday for them to get flowers. Deal with it, Wings B-| **you're welcome hug**
Glad I could get Terraria's multiplayer to work. I'll keep reading and see if I can get it to work for you too so you can host games. It was really fun playing with you too. Thanks for the lovely company :") ...and for teaching me how to play! :-) **Massive thank you hug**
**and one more insanely epic happy hug**
You're realistic, that's good :D
And a gentleman, on the top of everything ^^
That's really kind of you... unfortunately I doubt you'll be able to find what is wrong if you don't see my home settings (computer, Internet...). As Moon offered it, I'll try to get it sorted with her sometime ; she seems to know a lot of things about that all... I'm really glad to have such smart people in my Secret Lab Staff !! >B-|
And I don't have teached you many things... you've found all of them on your own !! :D
**Even more epic triple-happy hug**
LaPtiteBete: You're realistic, that's good :D
And a gentleman, on the top of everything ^^
That's really kind of you... unfortunately I doubt you'll be able to find what is wrong if you don't see my home settings (computer, Internet...). As Moon offered it, I'll try to get it sorted with her sometime ; she seems to know a lot of things about that all... I'm really glad to have such smart people in my Secret Lab Staff !! >B-|
And I don't have teached you many things... you've found all of them on your own !! :D
**Even more epic triple-happy hug**
Gentleman? Nice. Haven't heard that in a while B-)
I hope you and Moon can get it sorted out then. Bon courage :-)
Bah, I would have died without you! I would have been stranded in the dark without shelter, being eaten by zombies :'-O You were my hero :")
**Biggest hug of the morning**
GreenDamsel: I want NOLF so bad. I had it as a hardcopy once, but my dog got the best of it and chewed through the cover and bit through the CD.... ^.^
LaPtiteBete: Hey hello Damsel !! :) How are you doing ?
Hooooo... Did you turn him into a hot-dog for that ? >:-|
Hey, I'm doing fine. How about you?
And no. It was too late already. No use punishing a dog for something that was already about 24 hours past. They wouldn't know why they're punished.
cecil:
LaPtiteBete: No, I have feathers... I cross my feathers.
And, of course I have a viking helmet !! >:-|
But I don't wear it right now, it's far too hot !!!
GreenDamsel:
LaPtiteBete:
Awesome pic :) It's super handy to know someone who can cross their feathers I think it's more magical somehow ;)
Good morning all.
A question for anyone who wants to answer - Any thoughts, opinions, or recommendations regarding the weekend sale?
pimpmonkey2382.313: Good morning all.
Morning, Pimp. How goes it?
AgentBirdnest: A question for anyone who wants to answer - Any thoughts, opinions, or recommendations regarding the weekend sale?
pimpmonkey2382.313: Good morning all.
AgentBirdnest: Morning, Pimp. How goes it?
Doing alright, just woke up not long ago. How about yourself?
AgentBirdnest: A question for anyone who wants to answer - Any thoughts, opinions, or recommendations regarding the weekend sale?
Zeus+Poseidon. Really fun games and belong to my favourite strategy/simulation games :D