It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

pimpmonkey2382.313: Doing alright, just woke up not long ago. How about yourself?
Good to hear... I'm feeling a little strange, but can't quite explain how or why... probably just tired... Aside from that, I'm feeling pretty good.
Damn, really good price on wasteland 2. :/
moonshineshadow: Zeus+Poseidon. Really fun games and belong to my favourite strategy/simulation games :D
*quick hug before you vanish*
Is that like Pharaoh+Cleopatra? (which is actually still in my backlog >__o)
This entire sales seems to be stolen from my backlog... how did they know? :-p
Only ones I'd be interested in on that list is wasteland 2, and the stalker games other than clear sky.
moonshineshadow: Zeus+Poseidon. Really fun games and belong to my favourite strategy/simulation games :D
AgentBirdnest: *quick hug before you vanish*
Yep it is like Pharao. But is was developed after Pharao and fixed some annoying problems Pharao had :D
AgentBirdnest: *quick hug before you vanish*
I'm going to grab you and please you with hugs.
Wich RPG do you belive was the best in 2003 in your opinion ?
GreenDamsel: Hey, I'm doing fine. How about you?
And no. It was too late already. No use punishing a dog for something that was already about 24 hours past. They wouldn't know why they're punished.
I'm fine too, despite quite a lof of work to finish today... :)
And, you're right, yes... I didn't know your evil dog didn't do his infamy in front of you... ):-|
pimpmonkey2382.313: Good morning all.
Good morning, Pimp !! :)
How are you today ?
Post edited July 17, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
Felt tired this morning - was up all night playing HoMM III. (with HotA - because it has PIRATES!!!)

Good morning =)
fan3l: Wich RPG do you belive was the best in 2003 in your opinion ?
Can you give us a list? :P I'd love to talk about that but I'm not about to Google "RPG 2003". XD Shit, I'll probably get a Black Market arms dealer. :P
fan3l: Wich RPG do you belive was the best in 2003 in your opinion ?
tinyE: Can you give us a list? :P I'd love to talk about that but I'm not about to Google "RPG 2003". XD Shit, I'll probably get a Black Market arms dealer. :P
Terraria would qualify as Best RPG of 2011 I know ;)
tinyE: Can you give us a list? :P I'd love to talk about that but I'm not about to Google "RPG 2003". XD Shit, I'll probably get a Black Market arms dealer. :P
BillyMaysFan59: Terraria would qualify as Best RPG of 2011 I know ;)
I don't consider it an RPG but it's a moot point because Terraria is THE BEST GAME EVER PERIOD!!!!

I just found "acid dye". You should see my guy run around now. I used on his boots and now when he skids to a halt it leaves a trail of pretty flashing red smoke! :D
BillyMaysFan59: Terraria would qualify as Best RPG of 2011 I know ;)
tinyE: I don't consider it an RPG but it's a moot point because Terraria is THE BEST GAME EVER PERIOD!!!!

I just found "acid dye". You should see my guy run around now. I used on his boots and now when he skids to a halt it leaves a trail of pretty flashing red smoke! :D
that's the thing about Terraria, there's always something new.

(I can make a dresser out of glass! Out of freaking GLASS!!!)
Post edited July 17, 2015 by BillyMaysFan59
tinyE: I don't consider it an RPG but it's a moot point because Terraria is THE BEST GAME EVER PERIOD!!!!

BillyMaysFan59: that's the thing about Terraria, there's always something new.

(I can make a dresser out of glass! Out of freaking GLASS!!!)
Yeah I prefer to make mine out of mushrooms.

We'd better be careful. There are already a shitload of Terraira threads here and we don't need to morph this into one.
No list.
I can"t know the games people played.
:)