It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GreenDamsel: Hey, I'm doing fine. How about you?
And no. It was too late already. No use punishing a dog for something that was already about 24 hours past. They wouldn't know why they're punished.
LaPtiteBete: I'm fine too, despite quite a lof of work to finish today... :)
And, you're right, yes... I didn't know your evil dog didn't do his infamy in front of you... ):-|
pimpmonkey2382.313: Good morning all.
LaPtiteBete: Good morning, Pimp !! :)
How are you today ?
Hello there owl, headache still lingering but no where near as bad as it was yesturday. *Hugs and pets owls head.* And how are you?
tinyE: Yeah I prefer to make mine out of mushrooms.
I think I saw I could make a bathtub out of cactus... ouch. >__o
pimpmonkey2382.313: Hello there owl, headache still lingering but no where near as bad as it was yesturday. *Hugs and pets owls head.* And how are you?
Ha, glad it seems to get better then :D let's cross our feathers so it would have disappeared by the day !
**Big badass viking owl crushing hug back**
I'm fine, despite a huge amount of work today... Done 1 out of 2... the second is 63,7% done... quick quick quick...
Post edited July 17, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
LaPtiteBete: I think I saw I could make a bathtub out of cactus... ouch. >__o
Ha, glad it seems to get better then :D let's cross our feathers so it would have disappeared by the day !
I'm fine, despite a huge amount of work today... Done 1 out of 2... the second is 63,7% done... quick quick quick...
I'm going to grab you and please you with hugs.
l0rdtr3k: I'm going to grab you and please you with hugs.
**Squishy hug**
How are you, blob ?...
LaPtiteBete: **Squishy hug**
How are you, blob ?...
Enjoying Warhammer 40K and SHadow of the Horned Rat,thanks to NoNewTaleToTell.
l0rdtr3k: Enjoying Warhammer 40K and SHadow of the Horned Rat,thanks to NoNewTaleToTell.
Cool !!! :D
How is it ? I don't know any of these games...
LaPtiteBete: Cool !!! :D
How is it ? I don't know any of these games...
Starting to play.It's quite complicated but I'm getting the hang of it.
tinyE: Yeah I prefer to make mine out of mushrooms.
LaPtiteBete: I think I saw I could make a bathtub out of cactus... ouch. >__o
pimpmonkey2382.313: Hello there owl, headache still lingering but no where near as bad as it was yesturday. *Hugs and pets owls head.* And how are you?
LaPtiteBete: Ha, glad it seems to get better then :D let's cross our feathers so it would have disappeared by the day !
*helps the owl with work* :P
AgentBirdnest: A question for anyone who wants to answer - Any thoughts, opinions, or recommendations regarding the weekend sale?
Caesar 3 ? Zeus + Poseidon and Pharaoh + Cleopatra are also really good. But I wonder why Caesar 3 is cheaper than those two.
Starting to thunderstorm here.
agylardi: But I wonder why Caesar 3 is cheaper than those two.
Because Ceasar 3 is just one game while the others include their addons? ;-)
Post edited July 17, 2015 by moonshineshadow
moonshineshadow: Because Ceasar 3 is just one game while the others include their addons? ;-)
Oh.. right. Forgot about that XD
I only took a look at their release year and start wondering at their price. Forgot Zeus + Poseidon and Pharaoh + Cleopatra are bundled.
pimpmonkey2382.313: Starting to thunderstorm here.
Oh please. Teleport me to your place. We have 37°C. No wind. My motivation to work just melts away.
How are you?
GreenDamsel: Oh please. Teleport me to your place. We have 37°C. No wind. My motivation to work just melts away.
How are you?
Doing well, and yourself? *Tells the enterprise to beam you directly here.* :p
not here. It rained last night.