It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Good morning/afternoon/evening, everyone.
Hopefully you're all doing okay today at the very least.
Afternoon.

I'm away for a while and when I come back what do I find?

Top hatted brits picking games for the weekend sale and Warhammer games being released at GOG.

This is madness, madness and chaos!

And I'm picturing DD having a squee'ing fangirly moment complete with fainting.
Post edited July 17, 2015 by j0ekerr
j0ekerr: Afternoon.

I'm away for a while and when I come back what do I find?

Top hatted brits picking games for the weekend sale and Warhammer games being released at GOG.

This is madness, madness and chaos!

And I'm picturing DD having a squee'ing fangirly moment complete with fainting.
It's a pretty good sale overall. Heavy discounts and a lot of variety.

As for the rest, looking forward to playing Chaos Gate soon. Pretty sure that'll be the one I enjoy the most out of the three.
penumbren: Heya everyone! *waves*

Got back a little while ago from seeing Ant-Man. It was AWESOME - Marvel's version of a heist flick, and the soundtrack is outstanding.

Now... off to bed. Can't stay up for days at a time like I could 20 years ago! :)
I heard Michael Douglas plays Henry "wife-beater" Pym.
Aloha all, hope everyone is OK or better.

Did I scare DD away with my comments?

Edit: That is a fantastic weekend sale, lots of very shiny things in there for cheap.
Post edited July 17, 2015 by EndreWhiteMane
EndreWhiteMane: Aloha all, hope everyone is OK or better.

Edit: That is a fantastic weekend sale, lots of very shiny things in there for cheap.
Good afternoon.

Kinda doubt it, if anyone was likely to scare people off, it wouldn't be you.
Thinking D's dealing with offline stuff in between work. Might not really see her again until Monday since she's usually around very little on the weekend.
I'm so bored right now that I think I'll explode and start trashing up my house.
What to do,what to do?
*tips helmet to 'Dre, Crow, Jokes, anyone else* [edit : and to Blob. Didn't see you before I started writing my post]

This sale reminds me of a sad anniversary... The Longest Journey has now been in my backlog for 10 years. That's my personal record. :-p
Post edited July 17, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
AgentBirdnest: *tips helmet to 'Dre, Crow, Jokes, anyone else* [edit : and to Blob. Didn't see you before I started writing my post]

This sale reminds me of a sad anniversary... The Longest Journey has now been in my backlog for 10 years. That's my personal record. :-p
Hey there.

Saw your response and it's kinda funny. Right after I mention not sleeping at my desk, what happens?
I fall asleep at my frigging desk.

Don't feel too badly. I've had the original Eye of the Beholder in my backlog for close to 20, if not longer.

*big hug*
I think dd got sick. On Tuesday evening she wrote to me that she was not feeling well and felt like she was going to get sick. After that she has not been online, so I guess it came true.

moonshineshadow: *big hug*
I think dd got sick. On Tuesday evening she wrote to me that she was not feeling well and felt like she was going to get sick. After that she has not been online, so I guess it came true.
That's too bad, last thing she needed. Hope it's not too bad.
How's "The Shadow" today? ;)
*bear hug*
moonshineshadow: *big hug*
EndreWhiteMane: That's too bad, last thing she needed. Hope it's not too bad.
*bear hug*
Yeah I hope she comes online again soon and tells us she is feeling great :-(
*big hug*
I can't see any shadow here, only sun and sun and even more sun *melting* ;-)
EndreWhiteMane: That's too bad, last thing she needed. Hope it's not too bad.
*bear hug*
moonshineshadow: Yeah I hope she comes online again soon and tells us she is feeling great :-(
*big hug*
I can't see any shadow here, only sun and sun and even more sun *melting* ;-)
*surprise hug*
I got tired of blowing up Alternate WW2 tanks. I'm going to roll giant boulders at elephants.

And a big hello to everyone btw.
j0ekerr: I got tired of blowing up Alternate WW2 tanks. I'm going to roll giant boulders at elephants.

And a big hello to everyone btw.
Heya joker, how are you?