It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Soccorro: *Hugs Agent while still in a Dreadnought*

*crushes spine and accidentally activates flamer*

Woops...
I present to you, the weeabo dreadnought.

Looks like some kind of giant clothes iron with propellers at the back.

I kept thinking, how the hell is that thing supposed to move unless it's perfectly level?
Soccorro: :D so, how are you agent?
Ehhhhhh... Meh. Not feeling that well. My stomach is bothering me a bit. Other than that, I'm okay. How about you?
Soccorro: :D so, how are you agent?
AgentBirdnest: Ehhhhhh... Meh. Not feeling that well. My stomach is bothering me a bit. Other than that, I'm okay. How about you?
I'm meh too :/
pimpmonkey2382.313: Heya joker, how are you?
j0ekerr: Aside from feeling like I'm being slowly cooked inside a crockpot, not much, except for rolling giant boulders at historical figures while avoiding towers and cows, and some kind of giant winged boar.
Sounds like a lethal combo. :P
Soccorro: I'm meh too :/
*"meh together" hug* :-p
GreenDamsel: Doing fine.
Playing loads of ... CSGO lately. And its surprisingly fun.
pimpmonkey2382.313: Never actually played any of the CS games, I might have to try one sometime.
I only play with friends, which makes it a lot more fun. Not taking it seriously and just doing shit.
Example: "Fuck, we are 4 points behind. Let's do that thing." "That thing?" "Yup." *Everyone buys flashbang grenades and shotguns and just bumrushes the superior enemy team due to the element of surprise". It's fun ^^
pimpmonkey2382.313: Never actually played any of the CS games, I might have to try one sometime.
GreenDamsel: I only play with friends, which makes it a lot more fun. Not taking it seriously and just doing shit.
Example: "Fuck, we are 4 points behind. Let's do that thing." "That thing?" "Yup." *Everyone buys flashbang grenades and shotguns and just bumrushes the superior enemy team due to the element of surprise". It's fun ^^
Been playing a lot of rainbow six here myself, still an awesome game.
Soccorro: I'm meh too :/
AgentBirdnest: *"meh together" hug* :-p
meh club! :D
AgentBirdnest: How's your evening, Wings? Anything fun planned?
Have you had a good look at the weekend deals? Or the new release?
Want me to stop bothering you with questions? :-)
**Constant crushing hug**
About to spend a peaceful evening, Agent... B-|
I'm gonna eat in a little while... then play some games.
Wanna play Terraria with me again ? :D
So... the release... Interstellaria, that's it ?... Is it one of these old-school looking new games again ?... is it good ? I 've never heard of it...
Wow !!! the weekend promo is quite huge !... and interesting... even if some games are still quite expensive... I want to buy everything >:-| ... hum... better not give it a too close look......
**Big happy hug back**
LaPtiteBete: Wanna play Terraria with me again ? :D
What exactly do you do in a multiplayer Terraria? I had a look at all the setup stuff, but I can't really see how this is a multiplayer game.
LaPtiteBete: About to spend a peaceful evening, Agent... B-|
So... the release... Interstellaria, that's it ?... Is it one of these old-school looking new games again ?... is it good ? I 've never heard of it...
Wow !!! the weekend promo is quite huge !... and interesting... even if some games are still quite expensive... I want to buy everything >:-| ... hum... better not give it a too close look......
**Big happy hug back**
I'm going to please you with hugs and exotic dancing :-D

moonshineshadow: What exactly do you do in a multiplayer Terraria? I had a look at all the setup stuff, but I can't really see how this is a multiplayer game.
Time for some hugs,moon.
**Big happy hug back**
Sounds lovely :-) I'm going to eat soon too... Pizza \o/
I'd love to play Terraria with you again :-D I'm ready whenever you are!
Interstellaria? I didn't even notice that! :-o I'll have to look at it... I meant Niko, the one from earlier today.
I want to buy everything too... there are already 11 that I own that I haven't played yet though :"|
**Pleasant evening and happy everything hug**
Post edited July 17, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
AgentBirdnest: How's your evening, Wings? Anything fun planned?
Have you had a good look at the weekend deals? Or the new release?
Want me to stop bothering you with questions? :-)
**Constant crushing hug**
**Big happy hug back**
you two played terraria!!!??? :-O
Mechcommander is a pretty good RTS as well as SotHR.
AgentBirdnest: Sounds lovely :-) I'm going to eat soon too... Pizza \o/
I'd love to play Terraria with you again :-D I'm ready whenever you are!
Interstellaria? I didn't even notice that! :-o I'll have to look at it... I meant Niko, the one from earlier today.
I want to buy everything too... there are already 11 that I won that I haven't played yet though :"|
**Pleasant evening and happy everything hug**
*hugs Agent*
Good evening everyone *big tired hugs and feebly waves*

How are you all doing?