It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

pimpmonkey2382.313: Mostly french, spanish and have some family from germany here.
What are you doing in USA... You belong to Europe !! ;-p
pimpmonkey2382.313: Mostly french, spanish and have some family from germany here.
LaPtiteBete: What are you doing in USA... You belong to Europe !! ;-p
I've been told that. :P
akhliber:
LaPtiteBete: Hello Akhliber !! :)
Good to read you... so you're pretty busy ? Hopefully it's not in a wrong way...
Congrats for finishing Pillars of Eternity !! it looks great, indeed....
And good luck with the Witcher III then !! :-) did you also played the I and II before ?... I have them but didn't try them yet (as many games I own......)
Good to read you as well! :) I did indeed play the first two Witcher games, however I must admit that I didn't complete the first game. I got a truck load of hours into it, but I found the controls so clumsy that it became frustrating to play. The second game had a great story with great gameplay to back it up, and I barreled right through that one. The new one is quite good, incredibly immersive world, just... huge. Absolutely huge. I'm thoroughly enjoying it, though. :)
BlackheartNL: I wanted to ask a question of the forum but the website won't let me. Says processing please wait the whole time but is not submitting my topic. Anyone know why? *crosses finger I can post this*
I saw a post about this from a couple months ago. In that person's case, the post was too long, and they had to separate it into two posts to make it work. Dunno if that could be the problem, but figured I'd mention it just in case.
akhliber: Good to read you as well! :) I did indeed play the first two Witcher games, however I must admit that I didn't complete the first game. I got a truck load of hours into it, but I found the controls so clumsy that it became frustrating to play. The second game had a great story with great gameplay to back it up, and I barreled right through that one. The new one is quite good, incredibly immersive world, just... huge. Absolutely huge. I'm thoroughly enjoying it, though. :)
I saw some adds on TV... it looks awesome. I wish I had much more time to play... :-) in fact I wish I was paid to play... That would be really great... ! [/daydream]
pimpmonkey2382.313: Good morning, I'm doing well other than a headache and yourself, sir?
Good to hear (except for the headache of course.)
Doing really well here. No complaints, except that my nephew's birthday is tomorrow, and I'm obligated to see the little punk ;-p (He's not so bad... anymore :-))
pimpmonkey2382.313: Good morning, I'm doing well other than a headache and yourself, sir?
AgentBirdnest: Good to hear (except for the headache of course.)
Doing really well here. No complaints, except that my nephew's birthday is tomorrow, and I'm obligated to see the little punk ;-p (He's not so bad... anymore :-))
Haha, hope the birthday goes smoothly for you.
akhliber:
LaPtiteBete: I saw some adds on TV... it looks awesome. I wish I had much more time to play... :-) in fact I wish I was paid to play... That would be really great... ! [/daydream]
That would be awesome. Whenever you land that job, put in a good word for me! ;)
AgentBirdnest: My dad's side is almost entirely Swedish (along with my last name.) My mom is half Czech. Plus some English randomly thrown in here and there on both sides :-)
Interesting. My origin is quite boring in comparison....:)
pimpmonkey2382.313: (...)
akhliber: (...)
Hello. How are you today?
Post edited July 15, 2015 by ElTerprise
AgentBirdnest: My dad's side is almost entirely Swedish (along with my last name.) My mom is half Czech. Plus some English randomly thrown in here and there on both sides :-)
ElTerprise: Interesting. My origin is quite boring in comparison....:)
akhliber: (...)
ElTerprise: Hello. How are you today?
Pretty good, thank you and yourself? :)
pimpmonkey2382.313: Pretty good, thank you and yourself? :)
Glad to hear that - same here :)
pimpmonkey2382.313: Pretty good, thank you and yourself? :)
ElTerprise: Glad to hear that - same here :)
Could go for a beer...or 20 today. :P
pimpmonkey2382.313: Could go for a beer...or 20 today. :P
Yes sounds good. Will probably some beer in the evening :)
akhliber:
ElTerprise: Hello. How are you today?
I'm doing pretty well today. Sarge is napping and I'm strongly considering doing the same. How about yourself?
pimpmonkey2382.313: Could go for a beer...or 20 today. :P
ElTerprise: Yes sounds good. Will probably some beer in the evening :)
Contemplating some beer and a long game of hearts of iron 2 today.