It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

akhliber: I'm doing pretty well today. Sarge is napping and I'm strongly considering doing the same. How about yourself?
Glad to hear that - doing good here too. Currently clearing up my desk :)

pimpmonkey2382.313: Contemplating some beer and a long game of hearts of iron 2 today.
Sounds like a good plan :).
How long should be a 15 euro game ?
fan3l: How long should be a 15 euro game ?
uh...I have no idea?
Thinking that many belive 6 h is a short game.
What do you think ?
fan3l: Thinking that many belive 6 h is a short game.
What do you think ?
Depends really, if the replayability is high. If so then I would't mind 6 hours.
CarrionCrow: Nothing says time well spent like beating a game and thinking first that I've just wasted hours of my life, and secondly that I want to delete the thing immediately.
cecil: What game?
An extremely mediocre shooter called Renegade Ops that I picked up from some bundle months ago.

Additional - Good morning/afternoon/evening, everyone.

Hopefully you're all doing well today.
Post edited July 15, 2015 by CarrionCrow
What do you think ?
Everybody has a different value for 15 Euro.
I prefer to always recalculate the money back into the time that I needed to earn that money.
A person that needs to work 3 hours or more for this money, might think twice before buying a possible mediocre game for 15€. If you only need to work 15-30 minutes you're more likely to buy it and even accept that it sucks.

Personally, if I am really well entertained for the whole 6 hours, then it was worth it.
Most story driven FPS are about 6 to 10 hours in length and I like that genre, so I'm fine with paying even more than 15 for that.
If it's 6hours of playing DayZ for 15 Euro.... Hell no.
Post edited July 15, 2015 by GreenDamsel
What do you think ?
GreenDamsel: Everybody has a different value for 15 Euro.
I prefer to always recalculate the money back into the time that I needed to earn that money.
A person that needs to work 3 hours or more for this money, might think twice before buying a possible mediocre game for 15€. If you only need to work 15-30 minutes you're more likely to buy it and even accept that it sucks.

Personally, if I am really well entertained for the whole 6 hours, then it was worth it.
Most story driven FPS are about 6 to 10 hours in length and I like that genre, so I'm fine with paying even more than 15 for that.
Hello there, how are you?
GreenDamsel: Everybody has a different value for 15 Euro.

pimpmonkey2382.313: Hello there, how are you?
Suffering through work and the heat (30°C). Reading through the 5e ruleset as a friend of mine wants to DM and I actually had some prewritten adventures for that edition. So now I can consult him a little.

How are you?
pimpmonkey2382.313: Hello there, how are you?
GreenDamsel: Suffering through work and the heat (30°C). Reading through the 5e ruleset as a friend of mine wants to DM and I actually had some prewritten adventures for that edition. So now I can consult him a little.

How are you?
One hell of a headache, but I am doing very well otherwise. Never read through the full 5E ruleset. I do have those free versions that WOTC gives out on their site though.
GreenDamsel: Suffering through work and the heat (30°C). Reading through the 5e ruleset as a friend of mine wants to DM and I actually had some prewritten adventures for that edition. So now I can consult him a little.

How are you?
pimpmonkey2382.313: One hell of a headache, but I am doing very well otherwise. Never read through the full 5E ruleset. I do have those free versions that WOTC gives out on their site though.
Why the headache?
pimpmonkey2382.313: One hell of a headache, but I am doing very well otherwise. Never read through the full 5E ruleset. I do have those free versions that WOTC gives out on their site though.
GreenDamsel: Why the headache?
I don't know, have had one for 2-3 days now.
evening! :)
they returned my ticket - gog support, concernin' Expendable
should be playable now
and watched three seasons of it's always sunny in philadelphia
that is some wicked stuff
i've been getting too serious lately
maybe too much beer :)
Aloha all, OK here and hope all of you are too.
Crow, you playin' Hong Kong yet?

Guess that should be have you pre-ordered Hong Kong yet?
Hope the game gets here with the developers financial trouble and all.
I didn't see the 'pre-order' and got all excited. :-)
Post edited July 15, 2015 by EndreWhiteMane
EndreWhiteMane: Aloha all, OK here and hope all of you are too.
Crow, you playin' Hong Kong yet?

Guess that should be have you pre-ordered Hong Kong yet?
Hope the game gets here with the developers financial trouble and all.
I didn't see the 'pre-order' and got all excited. :-)
Hey there. =)

I would be playing it if I could. Just wiped out another sub-par to average game from my pile.

-laughing hard- Yeah, there's serious concern, given how little money they have at their disposal. ;)

But seriously, it'll be the next thing I grab when I have the coin to do so.

How're you doing?