It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ddickinson: Good evening!

How was work, and how are you today?

*return hug*

That's good to hear. What kind of game is Binary Domain?
It's a squad based third cover based shooter.
ddickinson: Good evening!

How was work, and how are you today?

*return hug*
Work was really good today. Train was quite empty and everyone i asked was willing to participate :)
Doing good here - what about you?
l0rdtr3k: It's a squad based third cover based shooter.
So basically Gears of War-ish game - which isn't necessarily a bad thing
Post edited July 14, 2015 by ElTerprise
ElTerprise: Work was really good today. Train was quite empty and everyone i asked was willing to participate :)
So basically Gears of War-ish game - which isn't necessarily a bad thing
But you shoot robots instead of aliens and the story is quite good for a TPS.
l0rdtr3k: It's a squad based third cover based shooter.
I am glad that you are enjoying it. Are you still having fun with Destiny?

ElTerprise: Work was really good today. Train was quite empty and everyone i asked was willing to participate :)
That is good to hear. It's always nice when people are friendly and willing to participate.

I am doing okay, had better day, I had my next set of scans and tests, and a few other things came up, but other than that I am doing okay.
ddickinson: I am glad that you are enjoying it. Are you still having fun with Destiny?

That is good to hear. It's always nice when people are friendly and willing to participate.

I am doing okay, had better day, I had my next set of scans and tests, and a few other things came up, but other than that I am doing okay.
Did some raids with my friends today.We'll play Monster Hunter later.
Auspicious greetings, people and shoggoths!

I estimate the ratio of each entity in this thread is 8/1. But I'm not specifying which is which.

I'm tired of trying to blow up H4X (and weeabo) tanks with overpowered barrel guns and adamantium armour. So I come here for succour and to rage in the general direction of everything.

In other news, I have now given my xenonauts code to a fat bastard.

He's also my friend, but I'm not sure why.
l0rdtr3k: But you shoot robots instead of aliens and the story is quite good for a TPS.
Well but the story of Gears wasn't bad either but it's always nice when shootesr have good stories. Might take a look at Binary Domain then :)

ddickinson: That is good to hear. It's always nice when people are friendly and willing to participate.

Thank you.
I hope it's nothing serious that came up.
l0rdtr3k: Did some raids with my friends today.We'll play Monster Hunter later.
That sounds nice, gaming with friends is always fun.

j0ekerr: Auspicious greetings, people and shoggoths!

I estimate the ratio of each entity in this thread is 8/1. But I'm not specifying which is which.

I'm tired of trying to blow up H4X (and weeabo) tanks with overpowered barrel guns and adamantium armour. So I come here for succour and to rage in the general direction of everything.

In other news, I have now given my xenonauts code to a fat bastard.

Good evening!

What/who are weeabos?

j0ekerr: In other news, I have now given my xenonauts code to a fat bastard.

You are friends with Santa? That is so cool. :-)
ddickinson: Good evening! I see there is life here after all. :-)

Glad to hear you are doing okay.

I am okay, had better days, and I spend a lot of my time at hospital (for some more medical scans and tests), some other things as well, but nothing I need bother anyone with. Overall I am doing good.
Yeah, that doesn't sound like the best day ever by any means.
Hopefully the diagnostic results come out in your favor, and a better day tomorrow.
ElTerprise: Thank you.
I hope it's nothing serious that came up.
I would class it as more bothersome than serious, but who knows.

Anyway, do you have anything nice planned for your week?

CarrionCrow: Yeah, that doesn't sound like the best day ever by any means.
Hopefully the diagnostic results come out in your favor, and a better day tomorrow.
Thank you. Hopefully that was the last of the scans for now, so they will get all the tests and scans together and then let me know. At least my ankle is almost all better now, so that is something.
Post edited July 14, 2015 by ddickinson
AgentBirdnest: I mean... she's Jessica Alba... I've uh... kinda... had a crush on her since I was about 12 years old :"|
Wooooo!! That would be <span class="bold">*grabs my [url=http://meule-de-foin.fr/gog/RescueDD_1440x900.png]Liberty torch* Lets go! ;-D
Ok... to each his taste :)
Ho... I thought a fire in a fireworks store would be much more impressive... I'm a bit disappointed... :'-|
But, well, let's go :D woohoo !!!!
LaPtiteBete: ...
Hello, Owl! *big epic hug*

How are you today? Are you enjoying your days off and looking forward to tomorrow?
ddickinson: That sounds nice, gaming with friends is always fun.

Good evening!

What/who are weeabos?

You are friends with Santa? That is so cool. :-)
I present to you a definition of the word.

I noticed that no eyebrow was raised at the use of "H4X".

Think less beard, longer more greasy hair and a personality that even the fat bastard in Austin Powers would find; "acerbic".

He also claims to repair cars for a living, but I think it's all an ellaborate act to plague vehicles with the mark of Nurgle.
Post edited July 14, 2015 by j0ekerr
ddickinson: I would class it as more bothersome than serious, but who knows.

Anyway, do you have anything nice planned for your week?
Well let's hope it won't be serious then :)

Not much planned for the week - still working on stuff for the university. Hope i'll finish it this week :)
LaPtiteBete: Ok... to each his taste :)
Ho... I thought a fire in a fireworks store would be much more impressive... I'm a bit disappointed... :'-|
But, well, let's go :D woohoo !!!!
*plays with fluffy tail*It's so fluffy,I can't stop touching it.