It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

j0ekerr: I present to you a definition of the word.

I noticed that no eyebrow was raised at the use of "H4X".

Think less beard, longer more greasy hair and a personality that even the fat bastard in Austin Powers would find; "acerbic".

He also claims to repair cars for a living, but I think it's all an ellaborate act to plague vehicles with the mark of Nurgle.
I have no idea what H4X is either, but I have seen you use the word Weeaboo a few times and was curious what it was.

So not Santa. That is a shame, think of all the free toys you could have. :-)

ElTerprise: Well let's hope it won't be serious then :)

Not much planned for the week - still working on stuff for the university. Hope i'll finish it this week :)
So after this week you have the summer free form your studies? That will be nice. Just be sure to keep it fresh in your mind, it will help when you have to get back to your studies in a few months time. :-)
Post edited July 14, 2015 by ddickinson
ddickinson: So after this week you have the summer free form your studies? That will be nice. Just be sure to keep it fresh in your mind, it will help when you have to get back to your studies in a few months time. :-)
More or less. But yes afterwards i'll be having free time (except for my work of course) :)
LaPtiteBete: Ok... to each his taste :)
Ho... I thought a fire in a fireworks store would be much more impressive... I'm a bit disappointed... :'-|
But, well, let's go :D woohoo !!!!
Maybe you'd prefer her co-star? Not sure who I like more ;-p
I'm sure it would have been a much better fire in person... hm... perhaps you'd prefer the entire 2012 San Diego fireworks show exploding at once? :-) (Warning - video is extremely loud)
**pyro hug**
ElTerprise: More or less. But yes afterwards i'll be having free time (except for my work of course) :)
That's good. At least if we get more heat waves you won't have to worry about getting to your university in that heat.

AgentBirdnest: ...
Good day, Agent!

How are you today?

*big hug*
LaPtiteBete: ...
ddickinson: Hello, Owl! *big epic hug*

How are you today? Are you enjoying your days off and looking forward to tomorrow?
My DD !!!! How are you !!! I miss you, I haven't seen you for too long... :'-\
I'm well, thanks !! what about you ??...
Yes, I did a lot of paperwork today and relaxed a little... I saw the fireworks of my city from my backyard !! :D
So I'm not looking forwards to tomorrow particularly... but I'm glad not to have to go to work !! :D
**Enormous happy to see you hug**
ddickinson: Good day, Agent!

How are you today?

*big hug*
Good evenight, DD!

Doing good here. Spent most of the weekend offline, so I'm readjusting to forum life over the last couple hours ;-) I'm here with some peanut butter, talking to lovely people, and listening to some music. A good evening so far :-)

Sorry it wasn't the best day for you :-/ *extra big, extra special hope things get better hug*
ddickinson: That's good. At least if we get more heat waves you won't have to worry about getting to your university in that heat.
Yes. Definitely - the [url=https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/c2/Geomatikum_(Hamburg-Rotherbaum).phb.ajb.jpg/800px-Geomatikum_(Hamburg-Rotherbaum).phb.ajb.jpg]Geomatikum[/url] (the building the Institute of Geography is located) doesn't even have air conditioning.

Edit: Fixed the link...
Post edited July 14, 2015 by ElTerprise
LaPtiteBete: My DD !!!! How are you !!! I miss you, I haven't seen you for too long... :'-\
I'm well, thanks !! what about you ??...
Yes, I did a lot of paperwork today and relaxed a little... I saw the fireworks of my city from my backyard !! :D
So I'm not looking forwards to tomorrow particularly... but I'm glad not to have to go to work !! :D
**Enormous happy to see you hug**
Hello! *more big hugs*

I miss you as well, it seems like ages since we last talked (even though it has only been a few days). I am okay, had better days, but okay (read back a page for more details, as I feel bad for keep mentioning my problems and bother people with them).

I am glad to hear you are well. You are not looking forward to storming of the Bastille and killing some French people? :-)

I hope your day off will be lovely and relaxing. How are your adorable Owlets?

*big Bastille day hug*
AgentBirdnest: Maybe you'd prefer her co-star? Not sure who I like more ;-p
I'm sure it would have been a much better fire in person... hm... perhaps you'd prefer the entire 2012 San Diego fireworks show exploding at once? :-) (Warning - video is extremely loud)
**pyro hug**
Holy sh*t !!!!! :-O ........ Huge fireworks !!! (hihi, I always write "firefox")... That's for people in a hurry ^^
So. Jessica Alba's co-star ? ... meh. No more :D ... hard to please, I guess ?... heh ! ;-p
LaPtiteBete: (...)
Boinsoir Owl *big hug*
Happy Bastille Day :)

How are you doing?

AgentBirdnest: (...)
Hello Agent *big hug*
Glad to hear that you're doing good - same here :)
AgentBirdnest: Good evenight, DD!

Doing good here. Spent most of the weekend offline, so I'm readjusting to forum life over the last couple hours ;-) I'm here with some peanut butter, talking to lovely people, and listening to some music. A good evening so far :-)

Sorry it wasn't the best day for you :-/ *extra big, extra special hope things get better hug*
Glad to hear you are doing good. Did you have a nice weekend away from the computer? I hope you are listening to French music, what with you being French and all. :-)

Thank you, I am sure things will get better.

*extra special return hug for the awesome Agent*

ElTerprise: Yes. Definitely - the Geomatikum (the building the Institute of Geography is located) doesn't even have air conditioning.
I guess now you can just relax under the sun and get a nice tan. How is the weather for you in Germany? It's been raining today, but still quite hot.
LaPtiteBete: Holy sh*t !!!!! :-O ........ Huge fireworks !!! (hihi, I always write "firefox")... That's for people in a hurry ^^
So. Jessica Alba's co-star ? ... meh. No more :D ... hard to please, I guess ?... heh ! ;-p
I'm here.Playing with your tail,being slimmy and making cute random noises.
ddickinson: I guess now you can just relax under the sun and get a nice tan. How is the weather for you in Germany? It's been raining today, but still quite hot.
Pretty much the same here albeit less hot i guess.
LaPtiteBete: Holy sh*t !!!!! :-O ........ Huge fireworks !!! (hihi, I always write "firefox")... That's for people in a hurry ^^
Hahaha... I probably would have peed my pants if I were there... Freaky... and awesome of course :-o
Aw... fine, I'll stop. You just don't like anything, do you? >:-p You'll probably tell me you hate peanut butter next...
ddickinson:
You know what bothers me?

People who never shut the fuck up about it.
People who want their scars to be worshipped, or pitied, or noticed all the time.

That's not you.
Post edited July 14, 2015 by CarrionCrow