It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GreenDamsel: I want to play Dark Messiah of Might and Magic again.
Ixamyakxim: I never played that - did the same developers make it? I think I remember it being called a bit more of an action RPG (like the more recenty Gothic - Arcania I think it was called?) or am I mistaken?
It was ARKANE studios. They had made Arx Fatalis before. Now they make the Dishonored Series.
And it was more like a Fantasy RPG FPS. Easily in my TOP 10 GOAT list.
If you like Dishonored, you'll love this. I really can't find the words to describe it. I played through it 5 times.
You have different landscapes to go through, though strictly linear. You can choose one of the three basic combat schools: Melee, Archery, Magic. You have a sarcastic sidekick, who is amazingly voiced, whose lines let the Prince of Persia pale in comparison. The story is pretty straight forward, but still quite good. The combat system feels really responsive and the feedback you get for hitting a mob feels really really good. That's why I prefer the Melee way of playing in this game. Difficulty curve is well balanced. It is quite gory and spooky at times, but nothing you can't handle if you've played Bioshock or similar.
T'was gud. :3
BillyMaysFan59: All is well thank you =)

And you?
Hooooooooowwww sorry... I was sorting boring documents and I didn't see thee time flying :-(
Other than that, I'm doing good, thanks !!
Good to read you too !! :))
AgentBirdnest: aww... ninja'd by my favorite Owl :-)
**Extra big hug**
Doing great here! I just started playing Shadowrun, courtesy of a lovely little yellow-feathered creature :-) Have some more +1s for that.
How are you? You have the day off today and tomorrow, if I remember correctly?
Hey, my favourite Agent :D How are you ??
How is Shadowrun ? I have it but haven't play it yet... at the moment I play Terraria !! :) (andd you're welcome... but I'll take all your +1 anyway, I need stars !!! :D hihi... [thanks !!!])
You remember perfectly well, I have 2 days off... tomorrow is 14th July !! ... I doubt the weather will allow us to enjoy the fireworks, though :-( ...
**Big happy tight hug**
BillyMaysFan59: 3 hours and no post??? 0_0

*lures the peeps in with some unbelievably strong dark roast coffee*
I didn't see that :D ..... but s Agent said, it worked !!! Woohoo !!!! Wall done, Billy May B-|
ElTerprise: Oh some activity in the thread :D
BillyMaysFan59: At long last! Glad Owl and Agent could help
You're welcome B-| .......... says the owl who disappeared for 3 hours...
Post edited July 13, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
LaPtiteBete: Hooooooooowwww sorry... I was sorting boring documents and I didn't see thee time flying :-(
Other than that, I'm doing good, thanks !!
Good to read you too !! :))
Hey, my favourite Agent :D How are you ??
How is Shadowrun ? I have it but haven't play it yet... at the moment I play Terraria !! :) (andd you're welcome... but I'll take all your +1 anyway, I need stars !!! :D hihi... [thanks !!!])
You remember perfectly well, I have 2 days off... tomorrow is 14th July !! ... I doubt the weather will allow us to enjoy the fireworks, though :-( ...
**Big happy tight hug**
I didn't see that :D ..... but s Agent said, it worked !!! Woohoo !!!! Wall done, Billy May B-|
You're welcome B-| .......... says the owl who disappeared for 3 hours...
*touch fluffy tail*
l0rdtr3k: *touch fluffy tail*
Hellow, little Blob !!
How are you doing ?
**Fluffy Hug**
Hi, newcomers.
LaPtiteBete: Hellow, little Blob !!
How are you doing ?
**Fluffy Hug**
*plays with fluffy tail*So fluffy.
Oh,I'm doing fine.Played quite a lot of Destiny and WoW and marathoned Dr Who this weekend.
GreenDamsel: Hi, newcomers.
Hey Damsel :D How is the day treating you ?
l0rdtr3k: *plays with fluffy tail*So fluffy.
Oh,I'm doing fine.Played quite a lot of Destiny and WoW and marathoned Dr Who this weekend.
That sounds quite cool as a program :D
Glad to read you're doing fine. How is your ankle ? Much better, hopefully ?
GreenDamsel: Hi, newcomers.
LaPtiteBete: Hey Damsel :D How is the day treating you ?
Doing statistical analysis left and right. Quite tired by now.

How are you?
For anyone who is looking to try Linux, here is a distribution chooser which should be very helpful:

http://tuxradar.com/content/distro-picker-0#null
BillyMaysFan59: For anyone who is looking to try Linux, here is a distribution chooser which should be very helpful:

I'll add that to my list...

... of types of people that will inevitably tell you about their lifestyle choice right after: Vegans, Crossfitters, MLP fans, communists, tumblerinas and Anime fans.

Though the Linux users are the most pleasant group on that list.
And yes, I am a cynical prick and in general rather an unpleasant online experience.
LaPtiteBete: Hey, my favourite Agent :D How are you ??
**Big happy tight hug**
=__o ... Oh, you're alive \o/
I've only been playing Shadowrun for a couple of hours, but I dig it so far. I have not played many RPGs at all, so I'm probably going to sound like an idiot, but here I go...
- Controls are simple and easy, which I like.
- I haven't spent too much time with the skill system, but it seems like a good one, and I can't wait to explore it further.
- The story is intriguing so far. Very interested in what comes next.
- I really dig the atmosphere. It is excellent. Cyberpunky, which I automatically love. The post-apocalyptic feel is just right. The art, the lighting, and even the slang in the conversations fit the theme perfectly. It reminds me of one of my favourite TV shows, "Dark Angel" (it even takes place in the same city \o/)
... and of course, being an American, my character specializes in guns. Lots of guns B-|

Aw... I hope the weather turns out okay. At least you'll be awake if it does. Due to my ridiculous bedtime, I missed all the fireworks on the 4th of July :-(
**Bon 14 Juillet hug** (even though it is tomorrow ;-p)
Post edited July 13, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
BillyMaysFan59: For anyone who is looking to try Linux, here is a distribution chooser which should be very helpful:

Will have to improve my tech proficiency, but I might be putting that to use depending on how sick of Windows I get.
Thank you for the info. =)
Aloha all, doing OK here today, hope everyone else is OK or better.
Finally turned the air on, 30C and rising at 96% humidity. <melt>
Funny thing is I don't even pay for air, it's part of my rent.
I just hate the stuff, it makes going outside like stepping into a furnace. :/
LaPtiteBete: Hey Damsel :D How is the day treating you ?
GreenDamsel: Doing statistical analysis left and right. Quite tired by now.

How are you?
Statistics ? cool :D
When will your working day be over ? so you can enjoy some nice beer with us ! :)
Oh, and I'm fine, thanks !!! :D
GreenDamsel: Doing statistical analysis left and right. Quite tired by now.

How are you?
LaPtiteBete: Statistics ? cool :D
When will your working day be over ? so you can enjoy some nice beer with us ! :)
Oh, and I'm fine, thanks !!! :D
Never really. Bad mix of an extreme sense for discipline and free scheduling makes me work basically 16 hours a day. Some hours are slower than others though. And I'm really looking forward to being done in September and not having to feel like I must finish something.