It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ddickinson: It would be really easy to mimic an account, only the rep and join date would give the person away if the other person did not notice the slightly different username.
This reminds me of something I was just talking about the other day... I'm curious what other people pay attention to. When I browse the thread, I pretty much only notice avatars. I rarely notice names or titles, at least among the regulars. If someone else started using DD's avatar, I don't know if I'd even notice that it wasn't her (until the person speaks)...
I do notice the stars, though. It's my job after all, to help Owl collect them all ;-p
Soccorro: AGENT! *Drags Agent inside* Come on in you lovely sucker!
Sucker? ô__ô Not sure if that's good or bad :-D
*comes inside and hugs the hell out of Soccorro* :-)
Post edited July 11, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
ElTerprise: Done. I send you a reply via chat.
I know. :-)

AgentBirdnest: This reminds me of something I was just talking about the other day... I'm curious what other people pay attention to. When I browse the thread, I pretty much only notice avatars. I rarely notice names or titles, at least among the regulars. If someone else started using DD's avatar, I don't know if I'd even notice that it wasn't her (until the person speaks)...
I do notice the stars, though. It's my job after all, to help Owl collect them all ;-p
I think most of us look at the avatar first, then the name. But it's a risk on most forums, even Steam. Best not to worry about it, most of us have had some nice chat exchanges, so if we got a new one with a blank chat history, we would know it was fake, or a bug with the site. :-)
ElTerprise: Oh...sounds your lover might be coming back :P
But glad to hear that your doing well - same here :)
Ho... I forgot we had some "complicated" feelings for each other... We didn't separate on a good note. Perhaps it is back for revenge... Calling in the middle of dinner, Alanis Morissette style :-)
AgentBirdnest: Ho... I forgot we had some "complicated" feelings for each other... We didn't separate on a good note. Perhaps it is back for revenge... Calling in the middle of dinner, Alanis Morissette style :-)
Be careful. :)
ddickinson: It would be really easy to mimic an account, only the rep and join date would give the person away if the other person did not notice the slightly different username.
AgentBirdnest: This reminds me of something I was just talking about the other day... I'm curious what other people pay attention to. When I browse the thread, I pretty much only notice avatars. I rarely notice names or titles, at least among the regulars. If someone else started using DD's avatar, I don't know if I'd even notice that it wasn't her (until the person speaks)...
Soccorro: AGENT! *Drags Agent inside* Come on in you lovely sucker!
AgentBirdnest: Sucker? ô__ô Not sure if that's good or bad :-D
*comes inside and hugs the hell out of Soccorro* :-)
sucker is a very good thing! *Hugs agent back*
ddickinson: Well, have you been a good boy today? If you have been good, then you have nothing to worry about. :-)

Sorry to hear about your throat, I hope it will get better as the day goes on.

If you burn the entire planet, what will happen to us, and to our thread, and to Owl? :-(

*big return hug while taking away your matches* :-)
As Cyndi Lauper would say, I've been "good enough" :-D

Hoooo..... I didn't think about you guys... and Owl!! :'-O That is why she is a great supervisor, she is always thinking about logical stuff, and keeping me from doing anything stupid :-p ... Fine, I won't burn anything >:-(

*big fire-free hug*
ddickinson: I think most of us look at the avatar first, then the name. But it's a risk on most forums, even Steam. Best not to worry about it, most of us have had some nice chat exchanges, so if we got a new one with a blank chat history, we would know it was fake, or a bug with the site. :-)
Yes, good point... and I think I know most of the regulars well enough to recognize their "voice" when they talk :-)
(That would make an interesting experiment... blindly guessing who wrote messages and posts...)
Post edited July 11, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
AgentBirdnest: As Cyndi Lauper would say, I've been "good enough" :-D

Hoooo..... I didn't think about you guys... and Owl!! :'-O That is why she is a great supervisor, she is always thinking about logical stuff, and keeping me from doing anything stupid :-p ... Fine, I won't burn anything >:-(

*big fire-free hug*
What is Owl going to think when she finds out you were going to burn everything and you did not even spare a thought for her? :-(

We are just lucky I was here to take your matches away before you got carried away. Although, she deserves some of the blame for spreading the French love of burning things. :-)
ddickinson: What is Owl going to think when she finds out you were going to burn everything and you did not even spare a thought for her? :-(

We are just lucky I was here to take your matches away before you got carried away. Although, she deserves some of the blame for spreading the French love of burning things. :-)
She will probably throw me in the oubliette again :'-o ... Which I would fully deserve :-(

Yes, she does deserve some blame... I got that torch from France, after all ;-)
AgentBirdnest: She will probably throw me in the oubliette again :'-o ... Which I would fully deserve :-(

Yes, she does deserve some blame... I got that torch from France, after all ;-)
Every time I see that picture I just see Owl looking up your toga with that look on her face. :-)
ddickinson: Every time I see that picture I just see Owl looking up your toga with that look on her face. :-)
Hahaha.... Yeah... I take it as a compliment B-|
n__n
AgentBirdnest: Hahaha.... Yeah... I take it as a compliment B-|
n__n
She denies it of course, but it's clear to see where she is looking. :-)
ddickinson: She denies it of course, but it's clear to see where she is looking. :-)
Well, we all know that she has one of the top 14 dirtiest minds here :-)
AgentBirdnest: Well, we all know that she has one of the top 14 dirtiest minds here :-)
Who is at number 1 on that list? :-)
AgentBirdnest: Well, we all know that she has one of the top 14 dirtiest minds here :-)
ddickinson: Who is at number 1 on that list? :-)
Too difficult to pick... We have skinny dippers, dirty old vikings, the French, Asaf fans... and the Battle Sisters are not much better >__n
ddickinson: Who is at number 1 on that list? :-)
AgentBirdnest: Too difficult to pick... We have skinny dippers, dirty old vikings, the French, Asaf fans... and the Battle Sisters are not much better >__n
Whats asaf?