It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GreenDamsel: Whats asaf?
A musician. Asaf Avidan :-)
Hiya! Just a quick peek then off to see my father for a bit.

EITerprise may I ask what summoned the dark Rayman?! :)
Are the dark times a-comin'?

It's darn bright here in the land of midnight Sun... Also had lots of vitamins this morning.
Now it's B-Time!
*careful hugs and waves*

moonshineshadow: *good night hug* Sleep well
ZenWan: Hi Moon, I was just talking about you. :-)

Only missed you by about 5 hours, I hope you are sleeping well, and that your weather is cooler now.
*big hug* Yeah our timing does not really match most of the time :D
Yes I have been sleeping better now that it is not that hot any more. How are you doing, any sign of having less heat at your place?
superstande: Hiya! Just a quick peek then off to see my father for a bit.

It's darn bright here in the land of midnight Sun... Also had lots of vitamins this morning.
Now it's B-Time!
I hope you have a lovely time visiting your father.

moonshineshadow: *careful hugs and waves*
Wy careful hugs? Are you doing okay today?

*careful return hug*
moonshineshadow: *careful hugs and waves*
ddickinson: Wy careful hugs? Are you doing okay today?

*careful return hug*
*big hug* Not doing that well, when I woke up I had a massive headache. So I am going to only do quit and relaxing stuff and no hasty movement :D
How are you doing
moonshineshadow: *big hug* Not doing that well, when I woke up I had a massive headache. So I am going to only do quit and relaxing stuff and no hasty movement :D
How are you doing
I am very sorry to hear that. I hope you will feel better soon. It is never nice having a bad headache, so fingers crossed you will be feeling much better as the day goes on. *big get well soon hug*

I am doing good, thank you. I still have my migraine from yesterday, which is quite painful at the moment, and I twisted my ankle a little earlier, which still hurts, but other than that I am doing good. Hopefully my ankle will be better by tonight, as I don't think it is anything serious.

*more big get well soon comforting hugs*
moonshineshadow: *big hug* Not doing that well, when I woke up I had a massive headache. So I am going to only do quit and relaxing stuff and no hasty movement :D
How are you doing
ddickinson: I am very sorry to hear that. I hope you will feel better soon. It is never nice having a bad headache, so fingers crossed you will be feeling much better as the day goes on. *big get well soon hug*

I am doing good, thank you. I still have my migraine from yesterday, which is quite painful at the moment, and I twisted my ankle a little earlier, which still hurts, but other than that I am doing good. Hopefully my ankle will be better by tonight, as I don't think it is anything serious.

*more big get well soon comforting hugs*
Uh sounds like you are even worse than me *extra big get well hug*
moonshineshadow: Uh sounds like you are even worse than me *extra big get well hug*
I am not doing so bad, I am more worried about you and your bad headache. I have been getting these migraines for a while now (which is part of the reason for some of the tests), and hopefully my ankle is nothing serious, although it is causing me some problems while trying to work. I will just strap it up once I go back to the farm house, then hopefully it will be okay for this evening.

*big thank you hug*
moonshineshadow: Uh sounds like you are even worse than me *extra big get well hug*
ddickinson: I am not doing so bad, I am more worried about you and your bad headache. I have been getting these migraines for a while now (which is part of the reason for some of the tests), and hopefully my ankle is nothing serious, although it is causing me some problems while trying to work. I will just strap it up once I go back to the farm house, then hopefully it will be okay for this evening.

*big thank you hug*
*extra big hug* You are really amazing. Migraine and your ankle and still doing all the hard farm work and being cheerful
moonshineshadow: *extra big hug* You are really amazing. Migraine and your ankle and still doing all the hard farm work and being cheerful
I just think there is no point in letting those things ruin my sunny Saturday. I have a lovely evening to look forward to, so I don't want to be all down due to some health issues. I could have done without hurting my ankle, that is really starting to cause a problem, but I don't think it is serious, so hopefully it will be good enough by tonight. It is my own fault, I just need to keep a closer eye out for animal burrows. I have been having painful migraines since I was doing 20 hour days a short while ago, and while they are a (tiny) bit better now, I have gotten used to putting up with them.

You go to work when you are not feeling 100%, so you deserve the praise as well, I do nothing special.

*big hug for the amazingly awesome Moonshine* :-)
Post edited July 11, 2015 by ddickinson
superstande: Hiya! Just a quick peek then off to see my father for a bit.

Now it's B-Time!
Well the times they are a-changin :P

I just wanted a new avatar :) (atleast for a while)
Post edited July 11, 2015 by ElTerprise
Good afternoon everybody!

I hope everyone who is doing fine keeps doing fine and the people with troubles will be doing fine soonish!!

I finished a 2nd (choral) symphony this morning, I am still reviewing it right now. There are some spots where it just doesn't quite come together. hrrm, I hate having to touch up my music after I'm "done" with it ...

We have had a splendid morning here. I did have this horrible dream about freaking out at my mom and best friend in an appaling fashion; but that became better when the dream switched to a das boot theme with Gaunt as captain.

And later on I was suddenly dreaming that Gandalf and me were slapping and mistreating Sheppard with blades befiore slowly cutting off his head above the mouth?? That was great fun though, Gandalf was being badass and Shepard kept spilling those half-hearted renegade remarks from the game. ;3
Vnlr: Good afternoon everybody!

I hope everyone who is doing fine keeps doing fine and the people with troubles will be doing fine soonish!!

I finished a 2nd (choral) symphony this morning, I am still reviewing it right now. There are some spots where it just doesn't quite come together. hrrm, I hate having to touch up my music after I'm "done" with it ...

We have had a splendid morning here. I did have this horrible dream about freaking out at my mom and best friend in an appaling fashion; but that became better when the dream switched to a das boot theme with Gaunt as captain.

And later on I was suddenly dreaming that Gandalf and me were slapping and mistreating Sheppard with blades befiore slowly cutting off his head above the mouth?? That was great fun though, Gandalf was being badass and Shepard kept spilling those half-hearted renegade remarks from the game. ;3
*reads the part about the symphony and thinks that sounds nice*
*reads the rest of the post and thinks we need more strait jackets and security barriers in here (only joking)* :-)

Good day! I hope your weekend is off to a good start?
Post edited July 11, 2015 by ddickinson
ddickinson: *reads the part about the symphony and thinks that sounds nice*
*reads the rest of the post and thinks we need more strait jackets and security barriers in here (only joking)* :-)

Good day! I hope your weekend is off to a good start?
He, I dream the silliest and most milarious things at times. And sometimes people get hurt ...

I have been doing great :)

The weather has been good for bicycling the past few days, I've been able to compose a lot (2 symphonies since the start of last week), and I started rereading Gaunt's ghost.

It's time for a bit of calculus soon though, I don't have any failed exams to study for but I want to keep the brain oiled and in good condition; And we have follow up maths to it, so it's better to maintain it a bit ;)
Vnlr: He, I dream the silliest and most milarious things at times. And sometimes people get hurt ...

I have been doing great :)

The weather has been good for bicycling the past few days, I've been able to compose a lot (2 symphonies since the start of last week), and I started rereading Gaunt's ghost.

It's time for a bit of calculus soon though, I don't have any failed exams to study for but I want to keep the brain oiled and in good condition; And we have follow up maths to it, so it's better to maintain it a bit ;)
Glad to hear you have been doing great. The weather has been quite nice here as well. Gaunt's Ghosts, I have not read them in a very long time, I stopped keeping up with the newer ones due to them becoming hard to come across, and my ever increasing backlog of books.

It's good that you are keeping your brain oiled ready for when you continue your studies, calculus can be a tricky subject, so it's good to keep it fresh in your mind.