It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ddickinson: *reads the part about the symphony and thinks that sounds nice*
*reads the rest of the post and thinks we need more strait jackets and security barriers in here (only joking)* :-)

Good day! I hope your weekend is off to a good start?
Vnlr: He, I dream the silliest and most milarious things at times. And sometimes people get hurt ...

I have been doing great :)

The weather has been good for bicycling the past few days, I've been able to compose a lot (2 symphonies since the start of last week), and I started rereading Gaunt's ghost.

It's time for a bit of calculus soon though, I don't have any failed exams to study for but I want to keep the brain oiled and in good condition; And we have follow up maths to it, so it's better to maintain it a bit ;)
That motivation smells of the first 3 semesters.
Am I right?
Vnlr: It's time for a bit of calculus soon though, I don't have any failed exams to study for but I want to keep the brain oiled and in good condition; And we have follow up maths to it, so it's better to maintain it a bit ;)
GreenDamsel: That motivation smells of the first 3 semesters.
Am I right?
Not in the sense that I failed something and have to do it over again; I simply try to keep up brain activity a bit so as to not grow soft during the vacation ;)
superstande: Hiya! Just a quick peek then off to see my father for a bit.

EITerprise may I ask what summoned the dark Rayman?! :)
Are the dark times a-comin'?

It's darn bright here in the land of midnight Sun... Also had lots of vitamins this morning.
Now it's B-Time!
ElTerprise: Well the times they are a-changin :P

I just wanted a new avatar :) (atleast for a while)
couldn't agree a-more! :)
starting to sound like an Italian! :)
Reminds me of the Marx Brothers character, Chico Marx, he was such a funny guy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2e8mH_w4KI
superstande: Hiya! Just a quick peek then off to see my father for a bit.

EITerprise may I ask what summoned the dark Rayman?! :)
Are the dark times a-comin'?

It's darn bright here in the land of midnight Sun... Also had lots of vitamins this morning.
Now it's B-Time!
ddickinson: I hope you have a lovely time visiting your father.

moonshineshadow: *careful hugs and waves*
ddickinson: Wy careful hugs? Are you doing okay today?

*careful return hug*
Thank you, I did! :)
How is UK? Not too hot?
My father offered me some beers and my stepmother some fish.
Basic needs for the younger generation :p
All hail the Parenthood for the generosity it seems to generate!
Sorry, I'm getting drunk...
You ever have a game that you enjoy but can't seem to stand playing it for more than 10-15 minutes at a time? I'm going through that now with The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape From Butcher Bay.
superstande: Thank you, I did! :)
How is UK? Not too hot?
The weather is okay, probably mid to low 20s at the moment. Not too bad, although the breeze could be better. Fish and beer, so that is the ideal Finnish dish. :-)

NoNewTaleToTell: You ever have a game that you enjoy but can't seem to stand playing it for more than 10-15 minutes at a time? I'm going through that now with The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape From Butcher Bay.
What is it about the game that is causing you to play it in short bursts?
superstande: Thank you, I did! :)
How is UK? Not too hot?
ddickinson: The weather is okay, probably mid to low 20s at the moment. Not too bad, although the breeze could be better. Fish and beer, so that is the ideal Finnish dish. :-)

NoNewTaleToTell: You ever have a game that you enjoy but can't seem to stand playing it for more than 10-15 minutes at a time? I'm going through that now with The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape From Butcher Bay.
ddickinson: What is it about the game that is causing you to play it in short bursts?
It's Ideal Finnish dish but it lacks the holy Potatoes :) I am more into rice, and happy to skip potatoes. I don't think the original "Finns" from the back in the day of... before Middle Ages... liked potatoes... I think :) So that's my ideal :)
GreenDamsel: You forget Blackthorne. But everyone does. :(
I forgot to mention it, but I did download it. I have the connection with Lost Vikings since I played it when I was younger, but Blackthorne looks interesting.
Passed on Rock 'n Roll Racing since I'm not very good at driving games of any kind.
ddickinson: What is it about the game that is causing you to play it in short bursts?
I don't know why I can only play it in short bursts, it's actually fairly fun. I guess I just don't find it "gripping" or anything like that.
I'm so drunk.
But there's this documentary about electric music.
so. that must be something.
Maybe after we have drunk all this beer, I will magically become sober and start playing Majesty or ehm... Trail.
It's possible
superstande: I'm so drunk.
But there's this documentary about electric music.
so. that must be something.
Maybe after we have drunk all this beer, I will magically become sober and start playing Majesty or ehm... Trail.
It's possible
Or you'll end up asleep in a chair. -laughs-

Additional - To anyone who doesn't have Desktop Dungeons, you should pick it up.
It's a weird game, and I mean weird in the best possible way. It's weird in the sense that I've played a lot of games, and I can't recall seeing anything quite like it.
In a world of remakes, rehashes and people who couldn't eke out a drop of creativity or originality if their lives depended on it, it's refreshing.
Post edited July 11, 2015 by CarrionCrow
Spent 1/2 an hour on battle.net trying to figure out how it all works.
Gave up, will stick with buy-download-install-play.
Life is much simpler in single player. :-)
EndreWhiteMane: Spent 1/2 an hour on battle.net trying to figure out how it all works.
*big welcome hug* How are you doing today? Hopefully better?
What game did you want to play with battle.net?
EndreWhiteMane: Spent 1/2 an hour on battle.net trying to figure out how it all works.
Yeah, it's not great.
Also, yes, life is all kinds of simpler with no DRM, no net problems, no mandatory client shit.
Unless you really, really, really want to do multiplayer with someone on a Blizzard game, it's just a huge pain in the ass with nothing to mitigate that.
moonshineshadow: *big welcome hug* How are you doing today? Hopefully better?
What game did you want to play with battle.net?
Took the day off from work, not so good today.
Nothing special, just my body and brain fighting me again, not unusual.
Crow mentioned Lost Vikings, which is a favorite of mine, thought I'd check it out.
*big hug back*
CarrionCrow: Yeah, it's not great.
Also, yes, life is all kinds of simpler with no DRM, no net problems, no mandatory client shit.
Unless you really, really, really want to do multiplayer with someone on a Blizzard game, it's just a huge pain in the ass with nothing to mitigate that.
Didn't really want multiplayer, you just got me interested when you said Lost Vikings. ;)
Post edited July 11, 2015 by EndreWhiteMane