It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Started up Titan Quest Immortal Throne, was told that the core game needed to be installed for it to run despite it being installed, game crashes, start up the core game, get to sit through an unskippable cutscene, change the resolution, the game crashes, try Immortal Throne again, get to sit through the same unskippable cutscene again.

I love inauspicious starts for playthroughs I don't even want to do. It's like fate's telling me to not be an idiot and just delete the thing.
Good evening everyone *big hugs and waves*

Back from work - really exhausted now....damn Schlager Move.....

How are you all doing?
ElTerprise: Good evening everyone *big hugs and waves*

Back from work - really exhausted now....damn Schlager Move.....

How are you all doing?
Good evening. =)

Can't complain here, hopefully you've had a good day despite the fatigue of it.
CarrionCrow: Good evening. =)

Can't complain here, hopefully you've had a good day despite the fatigue of it.
Glad to hear that- yes aside from the exhausting appointment the day was quite good. Was nice waether and decent temperatures. Also i made some progress in Terraria earlier today by beating two bosses. How is D3 progressing?
ElTerprise: Glad to hear that- yes aside from the exhausting appointment the day was quite good. Was nice waether and decent temperatures. Also i made some progress in Terraria earlier today by beating two bosses. How is D3 progressing?
Beat the game on hardcore expert mode. Had no desire to continue, deleted the character, deleted the game, deleted the DRM client.

Best of all possible moves, I think. =)
Post edited July 12, 2015 by CarrionCrow
CarrionCrow: Beat the game on hardcore expert mode. Had no desire to continue, deleted the character, deleted the game, deleted the DRM client.

Best of all possible moves, I think. =)
Probably. Got rid of Battle.Net some time ago after i tried Hearthstone and Starcraft 2. Both didn't really appeal me in the end.
Just finished FEAR. I was in the final 5 minutes of completing the game and I was immersed in the tension and crescendo to a fantastic climax.....when a big moth flew in my face.
pigdog: I was immersed in the tension and crescendo to a fantastic climax.....when a big moth flew in my face.
LOL that's too great. Sometimes, perfect timing is everything. Here's hoping it was more screaming like a little girl, less falling backward out of your chair / hugging yourself and rocking in the corner ;)
ElTerprise: Probably. Got rid of Battle.Net some time ago after i tried Hearthstone and Starcraft 2. Both didn't really appeal me in the end.
Just needed to get rid of D3. That was the only thing I had through them.
CarrionCrow: Just needed to get rid of D3. That was the only thing I had through them.
Okay. I see. Well i had them to try some Blizzard games but they won't work with me. Was the same with Warcraft 3 and DIablo 2...don't even know why...
CarrionCrow: Just needed to get rid of D3. That was the only thing I had through them.
ElTerprise: Okay. I see. Well i had them to try some Blizzard games but they won't work with me. Was the same with Warcraft 3 and DIablo 2...don't even know why...
It's pretty bad when they can't be bothered to repair the compatibility of their older games, the titles that made their fortune before shitty MMO's, shitty card games or shitty rehashes.
CarrionCrow: It's pretty bad when they can't be bothered to repair the compatibility of their older games, the titles that made their fortune before shitty MMO's, shitty card games or shitty rehashes.
Yes. Well they made their fortune with WoW - they don't need to bother with their older titles...*sigh*...

It's the same way other developers/publishers went: I mean iirc both EA and Ubisoft had both a good reputation in the past before Origin and uPlay happened...
Post edited July 12, 2015 by ElTerprise
CarrionCrow: It's pretty bad when they can't be bothered to repair the compatibility of their older games, the titles that made their fortune before shitty MMO's, shitty card games or shitty rehashes.
ElTerprise: Yes. Well they made their fortune with WoW - they don't need to bother with their older titles...*sigh*...

It's the same way other developers/publishers went: I mean iirc both EA and Ubisoft had both a good reputation in the past before Origin and uPlay happened...
Not sure about Ubisoft, but I'm pretty sure EA had their reputation for garbage before Origin. That just made it worse.
CarrionCrow: Not sure about Ubisoft, but I'm pretty sure EA had their reputation for garbage before Origin. That just made it worse.
I meant even before EA was known for killing development studios. I read something about EA being a "good" publisher.
But yes even before Origin the EA had quite the negative reputation. They killed Westwood after all....

----------
Anyway i'll going to sleep now because i'm really tired now. Good night everyone. See you all tomorrow :).
ElTerprise: I meant even before EA was known for killing development studios. I read something about EA being a "good" publisher.
But yes even before Origin the EA had quite the negative reputation. They killed Westwood after all....

----------
Anyway i'll going to sleep now because i'm really tired now. Good night everyone. See you all tomorrow :).
I'd love to hear the person's definition of "good". Seems rather flexible.

Have a good night, sleep well. =)