It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CarrionCrow: Good morning/afternoon/evening, everyone. =)

Hopefully you're all doing okay at the very least.
*welcome wave* Yep doing ok :D
I won't ask you how you are doing since I already read the reply above ;-)
moonshineshadow: *welcome wave* Yep doing ok :D
-laughs- Yeah, it's not exactly an eventful morning.

Looked at the sale for all of two seconds, and I already have everything of any interest at all.
moonshineshadow: *welcome wave* Yep doing ok :D
CarrionCrow: -laughs- Yeah, it's not exactly an eventful morning.

Looked at the sale for all of two seconds, and I already have everything of any interest at all.
Yeah it is one of the sales which is only interesting for new members since we have seen it so often that regulars normally have everything interesting. I wish they would release some new games from the devs, that would make it more interesting again :D
Post edited July 10, 2015 by moonshineshadow
moonshineshadow: Yeah it is one of the sales which is only interesting for new members since we have seen it so often that regulars normally have everything interesting. I wish they would release some new games from the devs, that would make it more interesting again :D
It'd be a good business move on their part. But we're talking about Square- Enix. They haven't specialized in good business moves for a very long time.
In a world where Final Fantasy 13 not only exists, but has two sequels, I have zero confidence in them.
BillyMaysFan59: Good afternoon =)

Doing okay at the very least, and you?
CarrionCrow: Can't complain here. Looking at Diablo 3, thinking about starting another character so I don't burn out on the one I've been playing for 18 hours.
Kinda surprised I've taken a demon hunter so far since I don't usually do ranged characters, but I've managed to keep them alive.

How's your day going?
Nothing to complain about, been thinking of recording gameplay videos to upload to my YouTube channel (AngryHammerite), maybe a playthrough of a HoMM 3 random map or something.

It's in the 80's (F) today, so the air conditioners have their work cut out for them :D
moonshineshadow: Yeah it is one of the sales which is only interesting for new members since we have seen it so often that regulars normally have everything interesting. I wish they would release some new games from the devs, that would make it more interesting again :D
CarrionCrow: It'd be a good business move on their part. But we're talking about Square- Enix. They haven't specialized in good business moves for a very long time.
In a world where Final Fantasy 13 not only exists, but has two sequels, I have zero confidence in them.
Good argument :D
Hey :)
thatbooisaspy: Hey :)
*welcome wave*

O-kay aftermorninvings!
howdy!
only five beers and found an old amiga demoscene song that had been looking for about a decade :)
and someone converted into an mp3, so that was nice of him/her :)
that's pretty much all I've accomplished. And Trails in the sky but haven't made any progress today.
Aloha all, haven't been feeling very well this week so have been spending a bit more 'bed time' than usual.
Still hoping I'll be well enough to work tomorrow but so far not looking good.
Grabbed Pandemonium! and Urban Chaos from the sale, have everything else I want already.
We'll be back up to 30-33C and humid for the next few days so it looks like my turn to sweat. :-)
Looks like you all have had at least an OK week, glad to hear that.
*hugs, handshakes, waves or punches in the eye* your choice.
Post edited July 10, 2015 by EndreWhiteMane
EndreWhiteMane: Aloha all, haven't been feeling very well this week so have been spending a bit more 'bed time' than usual.
Grabbed Pandemonium! and Urban Chaos from the sale, have everything else I want already.
We'll be back up to 30-33C and humid for the next few days so it looks like my turn to sweat. :-)
I'll take the hugs ;-)
*extra big feel better hug*
superstande: O-kay aftermorninvings!
howdy!
only five beers and found an old amiga demoscene song that had been looking for about a decade :)
and someone converted into an mp3, so that was nice of him/her :)
that's pretty much all I've accomplished. And Trails in the sky but haven't made any progress today.
That works. Always good to find stuff floating around on the net after you've been looking for years, like everything is already in someone's hands, just waiting to be uploaded so it can live again.

Got a character to level 43 on Diablo 3, taking a break and starting a different one.
EndreWhiteMane: Aloha all, haven't been feeling very well this week so have been spending a bit more 'bed time' than usual.
moonshineshadow: I'll take the hugs ;-)
Good choice! :-)
*bear hug back*
thatbooisaspy: Hey :)
Welcome little ghost person. ;)
moonshineshadow: I'll take the hugs ;-)
EndreWhiteMane: Good choice! :-)
*bear hug back*
So did you at least feel well enough to enjoy some games?
*big hug*
EndreWhiteMane: Good choice! :-)
*bear hug back*
moonshineshadow: So did you at least feel well enough to enjoy some games?
*big hug*
Played serpent in the Staglands for a bit, that was about it.
When I'm not feeling well I tend to sit and think about all the things I SHOULD be doing, bad habit. :/

Hey there Crow man. Is Diablo 3 something you've wanted to play or are you just completing the series?