It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

l0rdtr3k: Gonna hug,gonna hug,gonna hug.Hello,Onee-chan!
ddickinson: Hello, excited little blob! *big hug*

fan3l: Hi
Where i can find the known scammer thread list ?
How can i find how i got there?
How can i clean my name?
Thanks.
ddickinson: Here is the known scammers thread:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/known_scammers

You will have to read the thread or ask there how you got there, as I do not know.

Soccorro: Good evening! :D
ddickinson: Good evening!
hey DD! ;D
Good evening everyone *big hugs and waves*

Back from work - how are you all doing?
ElTerprise: Good evening everyone *big hugs and waves*

Back from work - how are you all doing?
Good evening! *evening hug*

How was work?
ddickinson: Good evening! *evening hug*

How was work?
Quite good but rather late today which results in prolonged travelling times :)
ElTerprise: Quite good but rather late today which results in prolonged travelling times :)
It seems that Fridays are never good for travelling home for you. I guess it's all the extra commuters. How are you this evening?
ElTerprise: Quite good but rather late today which results in prolonged travelling times :)
*grabs Rayman and gives him a hug* Hello,how was your day?
*hugs and waves*
moonshineshadow: *hugs and waves*
*big evening hug*

Have you had a relaxing evening?
ddickinson: It seems that Fridays are never good for travelling home for you. I guess it's all the extra commuters. How are you this evening?
Well this appointment was actually after the rush hour - my problem was actually returning to Hamburg and back home from the village / very small town the job ended :)

l0rdtr3k: *grabs Rayman and gives him a hug* Hello,how was your day?
Hello *big hug* Day was quite good but i'm exhausted now. How was your day?
ddickinson: *big evening hug*

Have you had a relaxing evening?
Yep quite relaxing. How was your evening?
ElTerprise: Well this appointment was actually after the rush hour - my problem was actually returning to Hamburg and back home from the village / very small town the job ended :)
At least you are home now, and it's the weekend. Do you have any nice plans for the weekend?

moonshineshadow: Yep quite relaxing. How was your evening?
That is good to hear.

My evening was very nice, thank you. I was supposed to get some paperwork done, but we got distracted having some fun, so I am trying to do it now. The problem is I am very tired, almost dozing off, so I am not sure I will get it done tonight. But that's okay, I can always try to get some time tomorrow to get it finished.
ElTerprise: Well this appointment was actually after the rush hour - my problem was actually returning to Hamburg and back home from the village / very small town the job ended :)

Hello *big hug* Day was quite good but i'm exhausted now. How was your day?
Sleept all afternoon.
ddickinson: At least you are home now, and it's the weekend. Do you have any nice plans for the weekend?
I have another appointment tomorrow evening - which might 'fun' be considering there will be a big Schlager festival in Hamburg tomorrow. Aside from that i plan for a relaxed weekend. Maybe a barbecue when the weather is good enough :)

What about you? Any nice plans?

Hello Moon *big hug*
How are you doing?
l0rdtr3k: Sleept all afternoon.
Feeling refreshed now?

And how is Destiny? Are you enjoying it?
Post edited July 11, 2015 by ElTerprise
ElTerprise: Hello Moon *big hug*
How are you doing?
Doing ok :-) I think I reached the point in Terraria where I'll stop playing it, I am getting bored :D
ElTerprise: I have another appointment tomorrow evening - which might 'fun' be considering there will be a big Schlager festival in Hamburg tomorrow. Aside from that i plan for a relaxed weekend. Maybe a barbecue when the weather is good enough :)

What about you? Any nice plans?
That sounds like a nice weekend. Hopefully the weather will be nice for your barbecue.

I have work tomorrow, then me and my partner are having a fancy meal with some friends, then my romantic Saturday evening, then Sunday will just relax and find some fun things to do. Maybe another walk in the countryside and a lovely picnic, and maybe some horse riding and/or a nice swim.