It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ElTerprise: I have another appointment tomorrow evening - which might 'fun' be considering there will be a big Schlager festival in Hamburg tomorrow. Aside from that i plan for a relaxed weekend. Maybe a barbecue when the weather is good enough :)

What about you? Any nice plans?

Hello Moon *big hug*
How are you doing?
Feeling refreshed now?

And how is Destiny? Are you enjoying it?
Oh hell yeah I'm enjoying it. It's really fun and the lore is just...just byoutiful.
Noticing another timesink pitfall in Diablo 3.

In this game, there's a support character who can change the appearance of your items.
There are also vendors who sell dye to change the color of your items.

You have to spend gold to get these things. In and of itself, it's fucking stupid and pointless.
However, my character looks like a low-rent wrestler who cobbled a gimmick together with a combination of pillaging the local Goodwill and knifing hobos in alleyways, then stealing whatever rags they had on.

Eventually, you get the urge to use the meaningless shit, just to make it so your character doesn't look like garbage.
ddickinson: That sounds like a nice weekend. Hopefully the weather will be nice for your barbecue.

I have work tomorrow, then me and my partner are having a fancy meal with some friends, then my romantic Saturday evening, then Sunday will just relax and find some fun things to do. Maybe another walk in the countryside and a lovely picnic, and maybe some horse riding and/or a nice swim.
*grabs DD and reroreroreros her*Do I smell coconut?
moonshineshadow: Doing ok :-) I think I reached the point in Terraria where I'll stop playing it, I am getting bored :D
Well that can happen. I'm not there yet - still having fun with it although i'm bad at dealing with bosses :D

ddickinson: That sounds like a nice weekend. Hopefully the weather will be nice for your barbecue.

I have work tomorrow, then me and my partner are having a fancy meal with some friends, then my romantic Saturday evening, then Sunday will just relax and find some fun things to do. Maybe another walk in the countryside and a lovely picnic, and maybe some horse riding and/or a nice swim.
That sounds nice too - hopefully the weather will be good on sunday :)
I think I will call it a night. I am dozing off, so I think it's best that I get some sleep. At least I got most of the paperwork done.

Goodnight, everyone! I hope you all have a lovely evening and a good nights sleep!

*goodnight hugs and silly waves*

l0rdtr3k: *grabs DD and reroreroreros her*Do I smell coconut?
You do, which makes a change from you smelling Ork blood. :-)

*moves away before the little blob can reroreroreros me. Then gives him a consolation hug*
ddickinson: I think I will call it a night. I am dozing off, so I think it's best that I get some sleep. At least I got most of the paperwork done.

Goodnight, everyone! I hope you all have a lovely evening and a good nights sleep!

You do, which makes a change from you smelling Ork blood. :-)

*moves away before the little blob can reroreroreros me. Then gives him a consolation hug*
Gonna play some WoW with my friends later then we'll spend the night on Destiny.
moonshineshadow: Doing ok :-) I think I reached the point in Terraria where I'll stop playing it, I am getting bored :D
ElTerprise: Well that can happen. I'm not there yet - still having fun with it although i'm bad at dealing with bosses :D
Oh yeah the bosses. I always suck at boss fights. But my reason for buying the game was that I wanted to collect stuff and build myself a fancy house as well as exlore for a while :D

ddickinson: I think I will call it a night. I am dozing off, so I think it's best that I get some sleep. At least I got most of the paperwork done.
*good night hug* Sleep well :-)
Post edited July 11, 2015 by moonshineshadow
l0rdtr3k: Oh hell yeah I'm enjoying it. It's really fun and the lore is just...just byoutiful.
That's good. Maybe i'll try it out myself at some point. On what console do play it?

*big good night hug* Sleep well DD :)

moonshineshadow: Oh yeah the bosses. I always suck at boss fights. But my reason for buying the game was that I wanted to collect stuff and build myself a fancy house as well as exlore for a while :D
That was pretty much the same reason for me to get the game - which is funny because i don't really like Minecraft. But now i want to try to play some more of the metroidvania-ish (?) elements of Terraria - and i actually beat the easiest boss today :D.
Post edited July 11, 2015 by ElTerprise
moonshineshadow: Oh yeah the bosses. I always suck at boss fights. But my reason for buying the game was that I wanted to collect stuff and build myself a fancy house as well as exlore for a while :D
ElTerprise: That was pretty much the same reason for me to get the game - which is funny because i don't really like Minecraft. But now i want to try to play some more of the metroidvania-ish (?) elements of Terraria - and i actually beat the easiest boss today :D.
I beat this strange eye boss and the slime king one. Then I tried the Skelett one in front of this dungeon thing and it wiped the pavement with me :D
ElTerprise: That's good. Maybe i'll try it out myself at some point. On what console do play it?

*big good night hug* Sleep well DD :)

That was pretty much the same reason for me to get the game - which is funny because i don't really like Minecraft. But now i want to try to play some more of the metroidvania-ish (?) elements of Terraria - and i actually beat the easiest boss today :D.
moonshineshadow: I beat this strange eye boss and the slime king one. Then I tried the Skelett one in front of this dungeon thing and it wiped the pavement with me :D
I beat the slime king during a slime rain (which was apparently added in 1.3) and got my ass kicked by a surprise spawn of the Eye of Cthlulhu ;)....will try that again and then the Eater of Worlds is next (hopefully) :)
l0rdtr3k: 360.
Totally forgot that the game is also available on the old-gen consoles. Should be available for the PS3 then as well....
Post edited July 11, 2015 by ElTerprise
moonshineshadow: I beat this strange eye boss and the slime king one. Then I tried the Skelett one in front of this dungeon thing and it wiped the pavement with me :D
ElTerprise: I beat the slime king during a slime rain (which was apparently added in 1.3) and got my ass kicked by a surprise spawn of the Eye of Cthlulhu ;)....will try that again and then the Eater of Worlds is next (hopefully) :)
Hah, I just defeated the stupid Skelett :D
Seems like I can't stop yet. Dungeon here I come :D
moonshineshadow: Hah, I just defeated the stupid Skelett :D
Good luck with the dungeons. I think i was there once (but that was some time ago). I died a lot :)

-----
I think i'll go to sleep now. Good night everyone. See you sll tomorrow :)
*good night hugs and waves*
moonshineshadow: Hah, I just defeated the stupid Skelett :D
ElTerprise: Good luck with the dungeons. I think i was there once (but that was some time ago). I died a lot :)

-----
I think i'll go to sleep now. Good night everyone. See you sll tomorrow :)
*good night hugs and waves*
*good night hug* Sleep well
Good morning.