It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GOG's notifications of replies are really a joke. You - occasionally - get a notification, but it mostly takes you to the wrong page and you have to do some nifty footwork and use all your detection skills to find the post you are trying to reply to...

GreenDamsel: Thank you. I actually tried blogging about video games and writing reviews, but never found the time to commit. If people think my recommendations are helpful I might write a more in depth review/recommendation.
I'm especially fond of finding hidden gems, such as Advent Rising (from being coal at its release time, but being a little diamond now), Bloodrayne (which has that flair of a tarantino movie, that you don't like on first glance, but get to appreciate later on) and Rune (which is, hands down, one of the funniest multiplayer experience to exist in code form).
Thanks again, I'll look up the games you mentioned. I'm mostly invisible here, so my opinion doesn't mean much, but I think that others have enjoyed your reviews and comments, judging by replies I've noticed. You might try posting in @Moon's thread on completed games,

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/games_finished_in_2015

Reviews there seem to be read and commented on often.

moonshineshadow: *good night hug* Sleep well
Hi Moon, I was just talking about you. :-)

Only missed you by about 5 hours, I hope you are sleeping well, and that your weather is cooler now.
Post edited July 11, 2015 by ZenWan
Sometimes things work out well for unexpected reasons.

My original intention was to run a Diablo 3 character through hardcore on all the worst difficulty levels before calling it dead.

But while bouncing around on the net, I saw a video of someone being able to go from level 1 to level 70 in one minute.
On the other hand, I just got through spending 28 hours and finishing the core game with a level 54 character.

I'm glad I saw that video. Usually I don't give a shit about such things, but I'm glad I looked.
It puts things in perspective well.

Fuck this game, and fuck Blizzard as well in general. Time to delete their mediocre game, time to delete their bullshit always-on DRM (which has lost connection twice while I've been writing this) and forget they exist as a company.

Well, aside from Lost Vikings. Still want to play through and finish it.
CarrionCrow: Sometimes things work out well for unexpected reasons.

My original intention was to run a Diablo 3 character through hardcore on all the worst difficulty levels before calling it dead.

But while bouncing around on the net, I saw a video of someone being able to go from level 1 to level 70 in one minute.
On the other hand, I just got through spending 28 hours and finishing the core game with a level 54 character.

I'm glad I saw that video. Usually I don't give a shit about such things, but I'm glad I looked.
It puts things in perspective well.

Fuck this game, and fuck Blizzard as well in general. Time to delete their mediocre game, time to delete their bullshit always-on DRM (which has lost connection twice while I've been writing this) and forget they exist as a company.

Well, aside from Lost Vikings. Still want to play through and finish it.
You forget Blackthorne. But everyone does. :(
Good morning, everyone!

I hope you are all having a lovely start to your weekend?

*weekend hugs and waves*
*squeezes eyes nearly closed and arms shaking a bit unsteadily*

eeeh... good... morning?

hey am I hallucinating or have you guys been changing avatars a bit lately?
Post edited July 11, 2015 by superstande
Moin everyone *big hugs and waves*

How are you all doing?

ddickinson: Good morning, everyone!

I hope you are all having a lovely start to your weekend?

*weekend hugs and waves*
Good morning DD *big hug*
Yes doing good here - what about you?

superstande: *squeezes eyes nearly closed and arms shaking a bit unsteadily*

eeeh... good... morning?

Good morning...well yes i changed my avatar. Rayman is now on the dark side :P

eeeh... good... morning?

Good morning.

I changed, because I found some Spellforce artwork that I thought fitted my name quite well.
ElTerprise: Good morning DD *big hug*
Yes doing good here - what about you?
Good morning!

Glad to hear you are doing good.

I am doing great, it's another beautiful day. Hopefully it won't get as hot as it did yesterday, but it's still not as hot as it was during the heatwave.

*return hug*
ddickinson: Good morning!

Glad to hear you are doing good.

I am doing great, it's another beautiful day. Hopefully it won't get as hot as it did yesterday, but it's still not as hot as it was during the heatwave.

*return hug*
Thank you. Glad to hear that and you could send some of the heat to Hamburg if it'll be hot to give the temperature a little push :).
ElTerprise: Thank you. Glad to hear that and you could send some of the heat to Hamburg if it'll be hot to give the temperature a little push :).
So first you want the cool weather, now you want the heat? You don't ask for much do you. :-)

What is the weather like for you, still a little cold?

Edit: And congratulations on getting post 54321. :-)
Post edited July 11, 2015 by ddickinson
ddickinson: So first you want the cool weather, now you want the heat? You don't ask for much do you. :-)

What is the weather like for you, still a little cold?

Edit: And congratulations on getting post 54321. :-)
No i don't want the heat - i only want the temperatures to be slightly above 20°C because it is still a bit cold but it might get warmer today but not much sun so far....

Yay :D....didn't notice that :)

eeeh... good... morning?

GreenDamsel: Good morning.

I changed, because I found some Spellforce artwork that I thought fitted my name quite well.
Looks nice :)
There's never enough green in this dark world ! :)
ElTerprise: No i don't want the heat - i only want the temperatures to be slightly above 20°C because it is still a bit cold but it might get warmer today but not much sun so far....

Yay :D....didn't notice that :)
That's not cold. It's only cold if you can see your breath outside. :-)

But I do hope the weather will get a bit warmer ready for your barbecue. Especially as you continentals seem to feel the cold. :-)
ddickinson: That's not cold. It's only cold if you can see your breath outside. :-)

But I do hope the weather will get a bit warmer ready for your barbecue. Especially as you continentals seem to feel the cold. :-)
Well true but it's currently 13°C and 8-10° more would be great :).
ElTerprise: Well true but it's currently 13°C and 8-10° more would be great :).
As long as it is still sunny and not raining, at least you can still enjoy your barbecue. But a few more °c wouldn't hurt. :-)