It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ElTerprise: Yes think so. I mean there always black sheep like those scammers in a community i'd guess but there are ways to reduce their chances of success significantly.
Come to think of it, that would explain why your avatar has changed… stranger.

*Lifts heavy bolder and aims at ELT*

Let me see your ID? All these strangers in here are very suspicious… :-)

Soccorro: Still haven't found that balcony! :(
Picky. :-)

*drags Soccorro to the courtyard so the doggies can eat him* :-)
Post edited July 11, 2015 by ddickinson
ddickinson: Come to think of it, that would explain why your avatar has changed… stranger.

*Lifts heavy bolder and aims at ELT*

Let me see your ID? All these strangers in here are very suspicious… :-)
I'm not afraid ....

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

Changing the avatar was actually a good decision considering the developments mentioned in the post you linked because my current one is edited from a bigger picture which makes it harder to copy :)
ElTerprise: I'm not afraid ....

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

Changing the avatar was actually a good decision considering the developments mentioned in the post you linked because my current one is edited from a bigger picture which makes it harder to copy :)
If you are not afraid, why are you shaking? :-)

But in regards to your comment about the avatar, it would not be hard for someone to just use your avatar, whether you made it custom or not.

<-- See. :-)
Is it safe to come in here today? :-)
ddickinson: If you are not afraid, why are you shaking? :-)

But in regards to your comment about the avatar, it would not be hard for someone to just use your avatar, whether you made it custom or not.

<-- See. :-)
Damn...forgot about that possibility...hm...well i guess the people should closely at the joining date i guess....
AgentBirdnest: Is it safe to come in here today? :-)
Why would it not be safe?

How are you today?

*big morning hug*
Good Morning Agent *big hug* :)
ElTerprise: Damn...forgot about that possibility...hm...well i guess the people should closely at the joining date i guess....
It would be really easy to mimic an account, only the rep and join date would give the person away if the other person did not notice the slightly different username.
ddickinson: It would be really easy to mimic an account, only the rep and join date would give the person away if the other person did not notice the slightly different username.
Yes. Mine is actually quite difficult because the difference cannot be seen...but aside from the rep and join date using BE might make the avatar more verifiable (not going into detail here...)
Post edited July 11, 2015 by ElTerprise
ddickinson: Why would it not be safe?

How are you today?

*big morning hug*
Well, I see Bolters being raised, and Soccorro's body being fed to dogs n__n
*remembers the Chainsword incident*

Doing pretty well, except for a scratchy throat. If I'm getting another cold, I will burn the entire planet to the ground. Hopefully just allergies. They have been acting up recently.

*big return hug*
ElTerprise: Good Morning Agent *big hug* :)
Morning, ElT! *bigger hug* :-)
ElTerprise: Yes. Mine is actually quite difficult because the difference cannot be seen...but aside from the rep and join date using BE might make the avatar more verifiable (not going into detail here...)
True, but the avatar I used for you was the large scale version of yours. So it would be the same size when viewed with BE.

(I edited out the name comparison, just in case people get ideas. Maybe you should do the same in your reply.)
AGENT! *Drags Agent inside* Come on in you lovely sucker!
AgentBirdnest: Well, I see Bolters being raised, and Soccorro's body being fed to dogs n__n

Doing pretty well, except for a scratchy throat. If I'm getting another cold, I will burn the entire planet to the ground. Hopefully just allergies. They have been acting up recently.

*big return hug*
Morning, ElT! *bigger hug* :-)
Oh...sounds your lover might be coming back :P
But glad to hear that your doing well - same here :)
AgentBirdnest: Well, I see Bolters being raised, and Soccorro's body being fed to dogs n__n

*big return hug*
Well, have you been a good boy today? If you have been good, then you have nothing to worry about. :-)

Sorry to hear about your throat, I hope it will get better as the day goes on.

If you burn the entire planet, what will happen to us, and to our thread, and to Owl? :-(

*big return hug while taking away your matches* :-)
ddickinson: True, but the avatar I used for you was the large scale version of yours. So it would be the same size when viewed with BE.

(I edited out the name comparison, just in case people get ideas. Maybe you should do the same in your reply.)
Done. I send you a reply via chat.