It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

moonshineshadow: So did you at least feel well enough to enjoy some games?
*big hug*
EndreWhiteMane: Played serpent in the Staglands for a bit, that was about it.
When I'm not feeling well I tend to sit and think about all the things I SHOULD be doing, bad habit. :/
*extra big hug* Ah yeah, that is really not the best habit, since it makes you probably only feel worse? At least that is what happens to me, the point where I normally get out a book to distract myself :D
EndreWhiteMane: Hey there Crow man. Is Diablo 3 something you've wanted to play or are you just completing the series?
I wanted to play it at first...

It's ridiculous how much money I've spent on a game I really don't like. Bought it for console, at retail no less, beat it, thought it was boring, never touched it again.
Then, someone states an interest in doing multiplayer, so I buy the damned thing for PC.
Ended up never playing multiplayer with the person who said they were interested, so I'm stuck with something I wouldn't have bought otherwise.
Now I'm just using it as another torture device, slogging through so I can delete it, delete Battle.net, and not look at any of the shit ever again.
superstande: O-kay aftermorninvings!
howdy!
only five beers and found an old amiga demoscene song that had been looking for about a decade :)
and someone converted into an mp3, so that was nice of him/her :)
that's pretty much all I've accomplished. And Trails in the sky but haven't made any progress today.
CarrionCrow: That works. Always good to find stuff floating around on the net after you've been looking for years, like everything is already in someone's hands, just waiting to be uploaded so it can live again.

Got a character to level 43 on Diablo 3, taking a break and starting a different one.
Level 43 sounds pretty cool! :)
It's nice to get to the point where the character becomes a real menace to the forces of evil! :)
EndreWhiteMane: Hey there Crow man. Is Diablo 3 something you've wanted to play or are you just completing the series?
CarrionCrow: I wanted to play it at first...

It's ridiculous how much money I've spent on a game I really don't like. Bought it for console, at retail no less, beat it, thought it was boring, never touched it again.
Then, someone states an interest in doing multiplayer, so I buy the damned thing for PC.
Ended up never playing multiplayer with the person who said they were interested, so I'm stuck with something I wouldn't have bought otherwise.
Now I'm just using it as another torture device, slogging through so I can delete it, delete Battle.net, and not look at any of the shit ever again.
Been interested in playing 2 but I won't sign up with them just to try it.
EndreWhiteMane: Been interested in playing 2 but I won't sign up with them just to try it.
Don't blame you. I'm interested in Starcraft, but I hate giving them money.
And I am back.
Hello everyone :) How are you?
Not sure how many Sims players are here, but eh, shot in the dark. For The Sims 3 I have Showtime (it was included when I bought The Sims 3), it's a nice enough add on, a bit basic, what's other expansion packs should I be looking to get?
NoNewTaleToTell: Not sure how many Sims players are here, but eh, shot in the dark. For The Sims 3 I have Showtime (it was included when I bought The Sims 3), it's a nice enough add on, a bit basic, what's other expansion packs should I be looking to get?
No idea on that one, but I think I've seen people mention playing other titles in the series. You might get a decent answer when more people are around.
NoNewTaleToTell: Not sure how many Sims players are here, but eh, shot in the dark. For The Sims 3 I have Showtime (it was included when I bought The Sims 3), it's a nice enough add on, a bit basic, what's other expansion packs should I be looking to get?
The sims is like second life I forget it still exists in it's own little universe. I remember liking both of them to some degree when I played them though.
Good evening, everyone!

I hope you have all had a lovely evening (or afternoon, or morning)?

EndreWhiteMane: Aloha all, haven't been feeling very well this week so have been spending a bit more 'bed time' than usual.
Still hoping I'll be well enough to work tomorrow but so far not looking good.
Grabbed Pandemonium! and Urban Chaos from the sale, have everything else I want already.
We'll be back up to 30-33C and humid for the next few days so it looks like my turn to sweat. :-)
Looks like you all have had at least an OK week, glad to hear that.
*hugs, handshakes, waves or punches in the eye* your choice.
Sorry to hear you have not been feeling too well this week. I hope you will be feeling better soon. You just be sure to rest and look after yourself.

*big get well soon hug*
ddickinson: Good evening, everyone!

I hope you have all had a lovely evening (or afternoon, or morning)?

Sorry to hear you have not been feeling too well this week. I hope you will be feeling better soon. You just be sure to rest and look after yourself.

*big get well soon hug*
Gonna hug,gonna hug,gonna hug.Hello,Onee-chan!
Hi
Where i can find the known scammer thread list ?
How can i find how i got there?
How can i clean my name?
Thanks.
Good evening! :D
l0rdtr3k: Gonna hug,gonna hug,gonna hug.Hello,Onee-chan!
Hello, excited little blob! *big hug*

fan3l: Hi
Where i can find the known scammer thread list ?
How can i find how i got there?
How can i clean my name?
Thanks.
Here is the known scammers thread:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/known_scammers

You will have to read the thread or ask there how you got there, as I do not know.

Soccorro: Good evening! :D
Good evening!