It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

AgentBirdnest: Good mornoon, everyone. Hope things are going well...
*big welcome hug* How are you doing?

moonshineshadow: *hugs and waves*
ElTerprise: *big hug* Hello :)
How are you?
Doing ok here. A bit out of energy :D

ddickinson: *quick round of hugs for all the new arrivals before I get back to work*
*big hug*
Post edited July 10, 2015 by moonshineshadow
ElTerprise: Hello *big hug*
Doing good here - what about you?
Yes i thought the same about Deus Ex...
*Mornoon :-) *big return hug*
Doing pretty well here. Feeling generally pleasant and glad to be alive. Win \o/
How about yourself?
ddickinson: *quick round of hugs for all the new arrivals before I get back to work*
*quick hug*
moonshineshadow: *big welcome hug* How are you doing?
*big return hug* Enjoying this whole "existence" thing, even with the occasional pains it brings. Today, noting to complain about :-)
How about you?

...other news...
I have no idea who Araiana Grande is, and no idea what she did or said, but seeing this at the top of the news this morning made me laugh quite hard XD
Singer Ariana Grande on Thursday again apologized for licking donuts at a California shop and saying she hates America.
Really... this is the most interesting thing we've got today? n__n
Post edited July 10, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
*quick hug* :)

moonshineshadow: Doing ok here. A bit out of energy :D
Ok. Well thankfully the weekend is near :D *big energizing hug*

AgentBirdnest: *Mornoon :-) *big return hug*
Doing pretty well here. Feeling generally pleasant and glad to be alive. Win \o/
How about yourself?
Glad to hear that - especially the positive attitude :D
Doing good here - as always ;)
Hey people! :D

*throws croissants in every direction*

Enjoy the tasty crescent shaped goodness, that reminds us turks of our people's darkest hour! :D
Post edited July 10, 2015 by Soccorro
Soccorro: Hey people! :D

Enjoy the tasty crescent shaped goodness, that reminds us turks of our people's darkest hour! :D
What darkest hour was caused by croissants?
Soccorro: Hey people! :D

GreenDamsel: What darkest hour was caused by croissants?
Legend says, that the croissant has its shape from the turkish crescent. to remind europe of the victory over the turks at vienna.
GreenDamsel: What darkest hour was caused by croissants?
Soccorro: Legend says, that the croissant has its shape from the turkish crescent. to remind europe of the victory over the turks at vienna.
Aren't you German, though?
Soccorro: Legend says, that the croissant has its shape from the turkish crescent. to remind europe of the victory over the turks at vienna.
GreenDamsel: Aren't you German, though?
Originally turkish :D
I think I have to come clean and admit I'm a GOG fan boy. :P

MY 14 year old nephew is visiting from Cali and he saw me on line in here and asked "What are you doing? Steam is way better."

So I proceeded to berate him for ten minutes. XD

It's sad this monster I have become.
tinyE: I think I have to come clean and admit I'm a GOG fan boy. :P

MY 14 year old nephew is visiting from Cali and he saw me on line in here and asked "What are you doing? Steam is way better."

But you are a cute monster *pinches cheek* :)

Sounds like you need a new nephew... I'm available. I have experience as both a nephew and uncle (and a fake uncle). I like GOG, fire, history, peanut butter, James Cameron, and songs with lots of "na na na na na"s :-)
Square Enix promo!

Already own everything I want though. Also, whoever doesn't own this masterpiece yet: buy Deus Ex!

AgentBirdnest: Sounds like you need a new nephew... I'm available. I have experience as both a nephew and uncle (and a fake uncle). I like GOG, fire, history, peanut butter, James Cameron, and songs with lots of "na na na na na"s :-)
LOL :D You're looking for an uncle, Agent ??

... well, you should be happy that your nephew didn't ask:

"gog? what is gog?"
BillyMaysFan59: Square Enix promo!

Already own everything I want though. Also, whoever doesn't own this masterpiece yet: buy Deus Ex!
Same for me :D