It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

l0rdtr3k: I would recommend Team FOrtress 2 for you but you don't like Steam.
Multiplayer FPS are great fun and nothing better than to dominate a noob and,if the player rages over the mic,it gets even better.
Hey now, I have heard how you guys react to a girl gamers on those games. :-)

Even if I did not mind using Steam, I still prefer single player games, or maybe in person multiplayers. I have never really been a big fan of online multiplayer.
ddickinson: Hey now, I have heard how you guys react to a girl gamers on those games. :-)

Even if I did not mind using Steam, I still prefer single player games, or maybe in person multiplayers. I have never really been a big fan of online multiplayer.
I don't mind girl gamers.I dislike those "Twitch Girls" who play video games with their low cut shirts and tits almost popping out.They do it just for views and money.
But you're a legit gamer.Gamers don't judge if you're a girl or guy,gay or straight,black or white.As long as you like playing video games,we're cool.
l0rdtr3k: I don't mind girl gamers.I dislike those "Twitch Girls" who play video games with their low cut shirts and tits almost popping out.They do it just for views and money.
But you're a legit gamer.Gamers don't judge if you're a girl or guy,gay or straight,black or white.As long as you like playing video games,we're cool.
So I can keep playing games in my underwear just as long as I don't do it on camera? :-)
ddickinson: So I can keep playing games in my underwear just as long as I don't do it on camera? :-)
That's a complicated issue to me.Because I think that's there a lot of girls on Twitch that only play games for attention,that's why I commented on the low cut shirts.
But you can play video games as you wish(I'm on my underwear right now) as long as you really enjoy playing video games.
*yeah work finished hugs and waves*
moonshineshadow: *yeah work finished hugs and waves*
*touch fluffy hair*
Good morning! (afternoon and evening too) everyone... :D

I hope you are all taking care to take good care of yourselves, and that you are well and happy, I’ve been keeping busy, staying offline mostly, and more importantly keeping myself from buying too many more games, before I get to gnawing away at my game backlog.

And on that note, I’ve managed to get through Shadowrun Dragonfall and am currently in chapter 4 of Icewind Dale, taking a party of 4 warriors (one of them a Ranger) a thief and a mage through the Dwarven Fortress. ‘tis a strategic battle-fest, but I spent over an hour just rolling dice for my characters so they all have high stats. Finally, after all these years, I’m getting a playthrough with the Heart of Winter and Luremaster expansions (which is what brought me to GoG).

Also working on writing the books, which is coming along slowly, but surely. There is a lot of stuff going on in the Realms to keep track of! There are lots of details I’ve been rediscovering in the lore of my notes.. heh.

Big waves and silly hugs for everyone, plus let me bring you Songs from the Wood...

and...
< ruffles everyone's hair and feathers playfully >
ddickinson: So I can keep playing games in my underwear just as long as I don't do it on camera? :-)
I wouldn't mention that, unless you want to suddenly get a couple dozen people's phone numbers ;-p
l0rdtr3k: That's a complicated issue to me.Because I think that's there a lot of girls on Twitch that only play games for attention,that's why I commented on the low cut shirts.
But you can play video games as you wish(I'm on my underwear right now) as long as you really enjoy playing video games.
I know what you are saying about some women on Twitch who might be using their body to get votes. But who doesn't like to look at someone pretty while watching a game? :-)

*big weekend starts now hug*
l0rdtr3k: *touch fluffy hair*
*big hug for little blob*

GhostwriterDoF: Good morning! (afternoon and evening too) everyone... :D
< ruffles everyone's hair and feathers playfully >
*big welcome hug* Good to hear that you are doing fine :-)
How's everyone doing this afternoon? Yesterday I finished a month-long online English Course which dealt with how to write effectively and persuasively. I was wondering (since the class is called English 400 and is more about grammar and rhetoric than English) do other countries, that don't primarily speak English, name their writing courses after the language they speak? I've always thought it shouldn't be called an "English" class if we are learning rhetoric and grammar and such.
ddickinson: I know what you are saying about some women on Twitch who might be using their body to get votes. But who doesn't like to look at someone pretty while watching a game? :-)

*big weekend starts now hug*
I don't know how you look(I guess as pretty as your avatar).But I just dislike when people do something just for attention.
And I need hugs.
moonshineshadow: *big hug for little blob*

*big welcome hug* Good to hear that you are doing fine :-)
Your hair is so fluffy and smooth.
Post edited July 10, 2015 by l0rdtr3k
GhostwriterDoF: ...
Good morning!

I hope you are doing well? I can see you have been keeping yourself busy, it's good to hear your writing is coming along, hopefully soon we will all get a chance to see your hard work pay off and read what you have written.

*return hug*

AgentBirdnest: I wouldn't mention that, unless you want to suddenly get a couple dozen people's phone numbers ;-p
But I would get to feel like I was popular, and I just know they would like me for my gaming content and not my fashion sense. It's not as though there are lots of weirdoes on the internet. :-)

l0rdtr3k: I don't know how you look(I guess as pretty as your avatar).But I just dislike when people do something just for attention.
And I need hugs.
i know what you were saying, I was just been playful and silly. It is Friday after all. :-)

*big hug*
Post edited July 10, 2015 by ddickinson
ddickinson: Good morning!

I hope you are doing well? I can see you have been keeping yourself busy, it's good to hear your writing is coming along, hopefully soon we will all get a chance to see your hard work pay off and read what you have written.

*return hug*

But I would get to feel like I was popular, and I just know they would like me for my gaming content and not my fashion sense. It's not as though there are lots of weirdoes on the internet. :-)

i know what you were saying, I was just been playful and silly. It is Friday after all. :-)

*big hug*
BTW,I never seen your face.I think that you're as beautiful as your avatar :)
Pick up line of the week XD
squanto: How's everyone doing this afternoon? Yesterday I finished a month-long online English Course which dealt with how to write effectively and persuasively. I was wondering (since the class is called English 400 and is more about grammar and rhetoric than English) do other countries, that don't primarily speak English, name their writing courses after the language they speak? I've always thought it shouldn't be called an "English" class if we are learning rhetoric and grammar and such.
*welcome wave*
Yeah in German the courses about German are also called "Deutschkurs", so it is the same as for you.