It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GhostwriterDoF: < ruffles everyone's hair and feathers playfully >
*tips helmet at the lovely ghost in the room*
Hey there, Ghost! Good to see you (or see through you... however that works ;-))
Good to hear the writing and gaming are coming along.
Jethro Tull! I've seen them mentioned a few times here recently by Billy and Owl. I never really listened to them until recently when Billy featured them a couple times as his "song of the day". I must admit, I really dig their sound :-)
l0rdtr3k: BTW,I never seen your face.I think that you're as beautiful as your avatar :)
Pick up line of the week XD
You could be right. But I think your pick up lines would be better used on one of the other ladies on here. Although, I am sure your girlfriend would not like you trying pick up lines on other people. :-)
AgentBirdnest: *tips helmet at the lovely ghost in the room*
Hey there, Ghost! Good to see you (or see through you... however that works ;-))
Good to hear the writing and gaming are coming along.
Jethro Tull! I've seen them mentioned a few times here recently by Billy and Owl. I never really listened to them until recently when Billy featured them a couple times as his "song of the day". I must admit, I really dig their sound :-)
*touches helmet* I think I pissed him off.
*runs away*
ddickinson: You could be right. But I think your pick up lines would be better used on one of the other ladies on here. Although, I am sure your girlfriend would not like you trying pick up lines on other people. :-)
She wouldn't dare to hurt me.

*Hello Samanta,what are you doing with that axe?*
Post edited July 10, 2015 by l0rdtr3k
l0rdtr3k: She wouldn't dare to hurt me.

*Hello Samanta,what are you doing with that axe?*
*watches the little blob get cut up into dozens of tiny peaces.* :-)
ddickinson: *watches the little blob get cut up into dozens of tiny peaces.* :-)
*reforms* Good thing I'm amorphous.
And I'm drunk if you can't tell.*kisses D's cheek and runs away from waifu wielding a Thunder Hammer*
l0rdtr3k: *reforms* Good thing I'm amorphous.
And I'm drunk if you can't tell.*kisses D's cheek and runs away from waifu wielding a Thunder Hammer*
Not even a Chaos blob can reform after a blow from a holy Thunder Hammer. :-)
ddickinson: Not even a Chaos blob can reform after a blow from a holy Thunder Hammer. :-)
*hides on DD's power armor*You should wash this armor every once in a whle,you know?
I've just accidentally figured out the piano progression of Allison Crowe's cover of Hallelujah by Leonard Cohen. As a terrible pianist I'm quite proud of myself for that one.
ddickinson: But I would get to feel like I was popular, and I just know they would like me for my gaming content and not my fashion sense. It's not as though there are lots of weirdoes on the internet. :-)
True, there are not that many weirdos... Two or three* at the most... I can only think of one off the top of my head...

(*hundred million)
squanto: How's everyone doing this afternoon? Yesterday I finished a month-long online English Course which dealt with how to write effectively and persuasively. I was wondering (since the class is called English 400 and is more about grammar and rhetoric than English) do other countries, that don't primarily speak English, name their writing courses after the language they speak? I've always thought it shouldn't be called an "English" class if we are learning rhetoric and grammar and such.
moonshineshadow: *welcome wave*
Yeah in German the courses about German are also called "Deutschkurs", so it is the same as for you.
Oh cool. Well thanks for that!
l0rdtr3k: *touches helmet* I think I pissed him off.
*runs away*
*tries to hug Blob, but he is already gone* :-p
l0rdtr3k: *hides on DD's power armor*You should wash this armor every once in a whle,you know?
*Burns the little blob off Power Armour*

And how dare you! My armour is sanctioned, purified, and cleaned all the time. :-)

AgentBirdnest: True, there are not that many weirdos... Two or three* at the most... I can only think of one off the top of my head...

(*hundred million)
So just two or three weirdos. You mean you, Endre, and Crow? You three don't seem too bad. :-)
Besides, we are all weird on this thread. :-)
Post edited July 10, 2015 by ddickinson
ddickinson: *Burns the little blob off Power Armour*

And how dare you! My armour is sanctioned, purified, and cleaned all the time. :-)

So just two or three weirdos. You mean you, Endre, and Crow? You three don't seem too bad. :-)
Besides, we are all weird on this thread. :-)
WHy does it stink like Ork?You had battles with the GreenSkins?
l0rdtr3k: WHy does it stink like Ork?You had battles with the GreenSkins?
I think that is you. Did you digest any Orks today? :-)
ddickinson: I think that is you. Did you digest any Orks today? :-)
I only eat Space Marine flesh.
But I can't eat Battle Sisters.They're so cute I can't bring myself to harm them.