It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

LaPtiteBete: LOL :D You're looking for an uncle, Agent ??
Why not? Who doesn't love uncles? (umm... except for William Hitler :-|)

Mornoon, Owl! *extra big hug*
How's life treating you today? :-)
AgentBirdnest: Why not? Who doesn't love uncles? (umm... except for William Hitler :-|)

lol... I didn't know Hitler had a nephew... brrr >__<
Mornoon, my Agent !!
Not bad... still tired and not very motivated to work, but well...
**Extra big hug back**
What about you ??
AgentBirdnest: Why not? Who doesn't love uncles? (umm... except for William Hitler :-|)

LaPtiteBete: lol... I didn't know Hitler had a nephew... brrr >__<
Mornoon, my Agent !!
**Extra big hug back**
What about you ??
He had a bastard as well.
Mornoon, my Agent !!
**Extra big hug back**
What about you ??
Yeah, he had relatives, like most people. His nephew apparently ended up joining the US Navy o__o
Hm... have a *big energizing hug*
I'm doing well. I think. Nothing special going on. My teeth are itchy, and my hair hurts, but other than that I'm good :-)

Like the promo? There are lots of games about Agents on sale for the weekend :-D
Cheers people!
Just opened my first beer and tried Expendable.
After starting the first level, the graphics look rather incoherent, it's unplayable, can't see the character. Nice mosaic though. Thought I'd try my luck with this thread, my thoughts are not exactly very coherent either at this point and not feeling like trying to present something for the Support...
Finally 40 Minutes of free time.
Want to write my D&D campaign.
Bliss.
Good afternoon, some of you, and good morning for the others, and a very special good night for Gunny!

I hope you are all having a lovely day and are looking forward to a nice weekend?

*hugs and waves*

GreenDamsel: Finally 40 Minutes of free time.
Want to write my D&D campaign.
Bliss.
We definitely have a lot of D&D fans on the thread. It's not something I have ever been into, or tired, or really knew anyone who was into it, but it sure seems like a very nice game that a lot of people enjoy. It's just a shame about the whole devil worshipping aspect of it all. :-)
Post edited July 10, 2015 by ddickinson
You know why you don't see people defending Destiny or COD?Because they're busy playing those games.The only people who bitch about them are either trolls,haters or hipsters who must hate what's popular.
Mornoon, my Agent !!
**Extra big hug back**
What about you ??
*touch feathery tail* It's so fluffy.

ddickinson: Good afternoon, some of you, and good morning for the others, and a very special good night for Gunny!

I hope you are all having a lovely day and are looking forward to a nice weekend?

*hugs and waves*

We definitely have a lot of D&D fans on the thread. It's not something I have ever been into, or tired, or really knew anyone who was into it, but it sure seems like a very nice game that a lot of people enjoy. It's just a shame about the whole devil worshipping aspect of it all. :-)
*touch fluffy hair*It's so smooth.
l0rdtr3k: You know why you don't see people defending Destiny or COD?Because they're busy playing those games.The only people who bitch about them are either trolls,haters or hipsters who must hate what's popular.
*touch fluffy hair*It's so smooth.
Good day, little blob! *hugs*

Is Destiny a similar game to Call of Duty? You should not let people's opinions of the game bother you, they sell millions of copies, so clearly people like them. Some people are bound to not like the games, we can't be expected to like every kind of game out there, we would never have the time to play them all. :-)
ddickinson: Good day, little blob! *hugs*

Is Destiny a similar game to Call of Duty? You should not let people's opinions of the game bother you, they sell millions of copies, so clearly people like them. Some people are bound to not like the games, we can't be expected to like every kind of game out there, we would never have the time to play them all. :-)
No.It's a SHared WOrld SHooter(according to Bungie) and it's fun as hell.I already bought the DLC and I'm just enjoying the crap out the game.ANd let's not forget that the lore is very great with an amazing gunplay.
But I just dislike that people that bash them because they're cool to hate.
l0rdtr3k: No.It's a SHared WOrld SHooter(according to Bungie) and it's fun as hell.I already bought the DLC and I'm just enjoying the crap out the game.ANd let's not forget that the lore is very great with an amazing gunplay.
I don't think I have ever heard the term Shared World Shooter before. How is that different from a regular online FPS game with multiplayer?
ddickinson: Good day, little blob! *hugs*

l0rdtr3k: No.It's a SHared WOrld SHooter(according to Bungie) and it's fun as hell.I already bought the DLC and I'm just enjoying the crap out the game.ANd let's not forget that the lore is very great with an amazing gunplay.
sorry for the bashing. In my defence; I had no idea until now what that Destiny is. Thanks for the info! :)
I think it's not cool to be hating when it's cool :p (umm...)
Sent my ticket to Support, seems Expendable is unplayable at least with Nvidia.
*waits for patch and drinks beer*
Post edited July 10, 2015 by superstande
ddickinson: I don't think I have ever heard the term Shared World Shooter before. How is that different from a regular online FPS game with multiplayer?
It's kinda like an MMO FPS. You need to play it to understand.
ANyway,people are defending Destiny and COD by playing.Destiny was overhyped as hell but that was Activision's fault as well as the DLC practices.
superstande: sorry for the bashing. In my defence; I had no idea until now what that Destiny is. Thanks for the info! :)
I think it's not cool to be hating when it's cool :p (umm...)
Send my ticket to Support, seems Expendable is unplayable at least with Nvidia.
*waits for patch and drinks beer*
That's why I tend to ignore the haters,trolls and hipsters.
The hipsters are the worst,they just hate it because it's popular.Yes,COD's getting tiresome being launched every year and the community is a bunch of obnoxious 12 year olds with potty mouths,360 no scopers and douche bags but the games are so much fun to play.
Post edited July 10, 2015 by l0rdtr3k
l0rdtr3k: It's kinda like an MMO FPS. You need to play it to understand.
ANyway,people are defending Destiny and COD by playing.Destiny was overhyped as hell but that was Activision's fault as well as the DLC practices.
As I don't play online multiplayer games, I guess I will just have to take your word for it. :-)

I can't say I have played any of the modern Call of Duty games. I enjoyed the WW2 era games, but not so much the modern ones.
ddickinson: As I don't play online multiplayer games, I guess I will just have to take your word for it. :-)

I can't say I have played any of the modern Call of Duty games. I enjoyed the WW2 era games, but not so much the modern ones.
I would recommend Team FOrtress 2 for you but you don't like Steam.
Multiplayer FPS are great fun and nothing better than to dominate a noob and,if the player rages over the mic,it gets even better.