It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Soccorro: back from sports... at 11:00 pm!?
Maybe he is talking about courting, many guys seem to treat it like a sport. :-)
Good evening, everybody :)
**Big hugs and champagne**
How are you doing ?
Just wanted to say hi and take some news before I go to bed...
ddickinson: Maybe he is talking about courting, many guys seem to treat it like a sport. :-)
possible :D
LaPtiteBete: Good evening, everybody :)
How are you doing ?
Hello, lovely Owl!

*big happy French hug*

How is my faviorite French lady doing today? I hope you are doing well and have had a lovely day?

I am doing great, thank you. My okay mood yesterday ended when I got home and found that my partner had a lovely evening planned to cheer me up, and today has been very lovely as well. Work has been hard, but I had another lovely evening.

*more big hugs*
CarrionCrow: Good evening. =)

Doing okay here. Just thought of the only reason why I'd want to play multiplayer with someone.
There's a massive appeal to the idea of running tandem with someone, then getting to see them get their character killed off permanently so they freak out.

Not going to do it, because most people suck, but it's a fun thought.
Ok. Well that's a good reason for playing co-op ;)

Well sports ended shortly after 10 p.m. but we were talking a bit afterwards which means i was home around 10:40 p.m....:)

ddickinson: Good evening, ladies and gentlemen!

I hope you have had a lovely day?

*hugs and silly waves*

I have been playing a bit more Teslagrad, and while it still is fun, the controls and limited checkpoints can be very annoying, especially on a tricky part where you can die easily. You just manage to beat that part, and then comes another tricky part, with no checkpoint in-between. I guess I am just not used to platforms and am a bit rusty as to how they work, but it does become very annoying.
Good evening DD *big hug*
Doing good here - exhausted from sports though. Day was okay. It was actually pretty cold today. About 12-14°C....
What about you?
Oh that sounds abit annoying indeed .....
How are you doing ?
Bonsoir Owl *big hug and rosé*
Doing good although exhausted - what about you?
Post edited July 10, 2015 by ElTerprise
ElTerprise: Good evening DD *big hug*
Doing good here - exhausted from sports though. Day was okay. It was actually pretty cold today. About 12-14°C....

Oh that sounds abit annoying indeed .....
Good evening! *return hug*

Glad to hear you are doing good. Did you have a nice time with your sports? It's good to hear the temperature is a lot better now, hopefully Moon is getting some of that cooler temperature as well.

Teslagrad is still fun, I think it's just me being rusty with platformers, but the part I am at is very frustrating. The controls don't help sometimes. The story is still quite nice, but it has lost a bit of the charm from the beginning. But it's still quite fun, and the magnetic themed puzzles can be quite challenging. The bosses are quite hard (at least I found them hard), but once you figure out what to do, they become quite easy to defeat.

Edit: I just saw your edit. I am doing great, thank you. Very worm out after work, but I had a lovely evening so I am feeling good.
Post edited July 10, 2015 by ddickinson
How are you doing ?
Betty!

*Spinecrushing Croissant hug*
ddickinson: Hello, lovely Owl!

*big happy French hug*

How is my faviorite French lady doing today? I hope you are doing well and have had a lovely day?

I am doing great, thank you. My okay mood yesterday ended when I got home and found that my partner had a lovely evening planned to cheer me up, and today has been very lovely as well. Work has been hard, but I had another lovely evening.

*more big hugs*
Hey, lovely DD !! :)
**Big happy English hug with fish and chips**
I'm doing well and had a long, busy and a bit boring day :)
Now enjoying a peaceful evening and dozing in my couch, watching "Bones" on TV, and talking to lovely people :)
I'm happy that you spent a great evening ! :) and another one...

ElTerprise: Bonsoir Owl *big hug and rosé*
Salut ElT !!
**Big happy and tired hug back**
Well, I could tell "just like you" :) because I'm a bit of a lazy ass tonight :D hihi...
Glad to hear you're doing good :)
I'll have more time to spend on the forums tomorrow... tomorrow I've been quite busy, working with my colleagues...
Ho, I bought the new Tropico :D \o/
Soccorro: Betty!

Hey, Soccorro !!
**Big happy hug back**
How are you doing ?... :)
Can I save this delicious croissant for my break tomorrow morning ??
Post edited July 10, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
LaPtiteBete: Hey, lovely DD !! :)
Now enjoying a peaceful evening and dozing in my couch, watching "Bones" on TV, and talking to lovely people :)
*eats the fish and chips*

What would you say is the national dish of France? Battered fish and chips are England national dish, and I was wondering what France's national dish was?

I am glad to hear you are doing well. I know how you feel with the long and busy days. I hope they are not taking too much of your energy so you can still enjoy your evenings with your loved ones. Dozing on the couch is fun, I tend to do that with my partner, as well as some cuddling.

*big happy hug with some Owl brand hot chocolate*
Good evening, D. Good evening, Owl.

Glad to see you're both doing well today. =)
ddickinson: Hello, lovely Owl!

*big happy French hug*

*more big hugs*
LaPtiteBete: Hey, lovely DD !! :)

ElTerprise: Bonsoir Owl *big hug and rosé*
LaPtiteBete: Salut ElT !!
Well, I could tell "just like you" :) because I'm a bit of a lazy ass tonight :D hihi...
I'll have more time to spend on the forums tomorrow... tomorrow I've been quite busy, working with my colleagues...
Soccorro: Betty!

LaPtiteBete: Hey, Soccorro !!
**Big happy hug back**
How are you doing ?... :)
Can I save this delicious croissant for my break tomorrow morning ??
I'm good! good to read youre doing well too! :D

and of course! :D
*hugs and waves*
ddickinson: Good evening! *return hug*

Glad to hear you are doing good. Did you have a nice time with your sports? It's good to hear the temperature is a lot better now, hopefully Moon is getting some of that cooler temperature as well.

Teslagrad is still fun, I think it's just me being rusty with platformers, but the part I am at is very frustrating. The controls don't help sometimes. The story is still quite nice, but it has lost a bit of the charm from the beginning. But it's still quite fun, and the magnetic themed puzzles can be quite challenging. The bosses are quite hard (at least I found them hard), but once you figure out what to do, they become quite easy to defeat.
Thank you. Yes was really good and it's great to see that the fugitives who are currently playing with us are getting better every time :)
Well i actually hope that the temperatures will rise a bit to about 20-22°C again. It's now a bit too cold for summer now....

Glad to hear that but i can understand that platformers can be frustrating sometimes. But i hope it won't get too frustrating...

How are you doing?
LaPtiteBete: Salut ElT !!
Glad to hear that as well. Yes today was pretty quiet here :)
Great. Thinking of getting it too - really like the Tropico games :)

moonshineshadow: *hugs and waves*
*big hug* how are you doing ?
Post edited July 10, 2015 by ElTerprise
CarrionCrow: Good evening, D. Good evening, Owl.

Glad to see you're both doing well today. =)
Good evening, Crow!

How are you today?

I must say you continue to impress me with your gaming habits. I could not spend 12 hours and risk losing a character due to the difficulty level, nor could I play some of the super hard games you have played. Even if I had more time for gaming I don't think I could do that.

*big almost the weekend hug*

(I asked how you were over PM, so I won't repeat myself here.) :-)

ElTerprise: Thank you. Yes was really good and it's great to see that the fugitives who are currently playing with us are getting better every time :)
Well i actually hope that the temperatures will rise a bit to about 20-22°C again. It's now a bit too cold for summer now....

Glad to hear that but i can understand that platformers can be frustrating sometimes. But i hope it won't get too frustrating...

How are you doing?
We just can't win with you Germans, it's either too hot or too cold. :-)
I can understand you wanting it a bit warmer, so that you can enjoy the summer without all the high temperatures.

I have been playing it in small chunks, to try to prevent me hating the game due to the difficulty. For the most part once I play a game I play it until it's completed, but this can often spoil the game. So now I try to play a selection and take more breaks. It is still a fun game, I guess I am just rubbish at platformers. :-)

I am doing great, thank you. I had a hard day at work but a very lovely evening.
ElTerprise: *big hug* how are you doing ?
Doing ok :-)