It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ElTerprise: Hm...that sounds like two sessions for me...three at max...
I guess it depends on how often you die. :-)

My partner and I played it on hard, but it was still fun, despite dying a fair few times. :-)
ddickinson: Hello, fellow cool kid! *big cool hug and passes Agent some cool sunglasses*

I hope you have a lovely night's sleep!

*more sleepy hugs*
*Returns the hug, and puts on cool glasses* B-|

Thanks. Hope you will too :-)
AgentBirdnest: Hey, Owl is a kid too, and she is... an age. I won't say because I'm almost a gentleman ;-p
Doing pretty well. Enjoying a nice cup of cool water, because I'm pretty lame :-)
I know...just pulling your leg here ;)....glad to hear that and cool water can be really refreshing altough i'd prefer some alcohol at the moment :P
AgentBirdnest: *Returns the hug, and puts on cool glasses* B-|

Thanks. Hope you will too :-)
Hopefully we can both get the good badge tomorrow. :-)

*more hugs*
ddickinson: What would you say your favourite French dish is?

*big super happy return hug*
That's too hard !!! :-O
May I do a top-10 ?
Eeeerr...
I love Parmentier of duck confit with shallots. :-|,,',,',',,',,' (drool)
I made it many times and it rocks.
LaPtiteBete: Good evenoon, my favourite Agent !! :)
**Big happy and tired hug too**
How are you doing ??
*tips helmet to Owl* ... (kidding!) ... *crushes Owl with an insanely massive hug*
Doing good tonight, finally \o/ ... Watching one of my favourite shows, and making sure to put the letter "u" in the word "favourite" because apparently I'm fancy B-|
Glad to hear you are doing well :-)
ddickinson: I guess it depends on how often you die. :-)

My partner and I played it on hard, but it was still fun, despite dying a fair few times. :-)
Well sure. I'll see about that when i actually play it :). Don't know if i'll play it on hard though...
AgentBirdnest: *big return hug*
Hey, Owl is a kid too, and she is... an age. I won't say because I'm almost a gentleman ;-p
Doing pretty well. Enjoying a nice cup of cool water, because I'm pretty lame :-)
Hey >:-|
My birthday is on my GOG wiki page, and I'm perfectly fine with that, you rude man.
LaPtiteBete: That's too hard !!! :-O
May I do a top-10 ?
Eeeerr...
Hmm...looks delicious :D
ElTerprise: I know...just pulling your leg here ;)....glad to hear that and cool water can be really refreshing altough i'd prefer some alcohol at the moment :P
Yes, I know :-) ... I really need to try alcohol again someday... other than cough syrup of course :-p I only tried one beer in my life, and I wasn't impressed. Maybe next time I'll go straight to absinthe n__n
AgentBirdnest: *tips helmet to Owl* ... (kidding!) ... *crushes Owl with an insanely massive hug*
Doing good tonight, finally \o/ ... Watching one of my favourite shows, and making sure to put the letter "u" in the word "favourite" because apparently I'm fancy B-|
Glad to hear you are doing well :-)
**Crush silly Agent back**
I'm glad that you're finally doing better !! it's a bad time !! ;-p (lame pun because I'm French and my English is very poor)
So... there is no "u" in "favourite" ?.... did people lie to me all these years ? >:-|
LaPtiteBete: That's too hard !!! :-O
May I do a top-10 ?
Eeeerr...
That does look tasty. Did you know some people eat owls? I can't remember what country it was, but they said it was a delicacy.
ElTerprise: Hmm...looks delicious :D
It is !!! :D
What is your favourite meal, ElT ?
LaPtiteBete: Good evening, Crow !! :D
How is the day treating you ?
Clicking myself silly at the moment. -laughs-

How was your day?
ddickinson: Hopefully we can both get the good badge tomorrow. :-)

*more hugs*
I hope so! I'll try my best tonight. So far, my score is Good - 2 , Tried - 1 :-)
*more tired return hugs*
LaPtiteBete: I love Parmentier of duck confit with shallots. :-|,,',,',',,',,' (drool)
Ooooh... Those chocolates look lovely!