It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ddickinson: We just can't win with you Germans, it's either too hot or too cold. :-)
I can understand you wanting it a bit warmer, so that you can enjoy the summer without all the high temperatures.

I have been playing it in small chunks, to try to prevent me hating the game due to the difficulty. For the most part once I play a game I play it until it's completed, but this can often spoil the game. So now I try to play a selection and take more breaks. It is still a fun game, I guess I am just rubbish at platformers. :-)

I am doing great, thank you. I had a hard day at work but a very lovely evening.
Sorry...i'm a northerner..i'm used to mild temperatures :)
And that's exactly the reason it want it to be a bit warmer.

Well i mostly play games that way and i usually play between 2 and 3 games in rotation although i recently try to restrict myself to one at once :)

Glad to hear that :)
moonshineshadow: Doing ok :-)
Alright. Do you still had pleasanter temperatures or are they on the rise again?
Post edited July 10, 2015 by ElTerprise
ElTerprise: Sorry...i'm a northerner..i'm used to mild temperatures :)
And that's exactly the reason it want it to be a bit warmer.

Well i mostly play games that way and i usually play between 2 and 3 games in rotation although i recently try to restrict myself to one at once :)

Glad to hear that :)
It would probably be best to play Outlast in bigger chunks, maybe in a few sittings, so as to not spoil the immersion and the atmosphere. It could get annoying in the middle, so maybe take a break then, but I would think playing it in smaller chunks would destroy some of the tension and atmosphere of the game.
Hello, cool kids! :-)
I'll probably go to bed pretty soon... Wanted to stop in for a little while first :-)
Post edited July 10, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
ElTerprise: Glad to hear that :)
moonshineshadow: Doing ok :-)
ElTerprise: Alright. Do you still had pleasanter temperatures or are they on the rise again?
It had nice 25°C today :D

AgentBirdnest: Hello, cool kids! :-)
I'll probably go to bed pretty soon... Wanted to stop in for a little while first :-)
*big welcome hug*
moonshineshadow: *hugs and waves*
Good evening. =) -waves back-
ddickinson: *eats the fish and chips*

What would you say is the national dish of France? Battered fish and chips are England national dish, and I was wondering what France's national dish was?

I am glad to hear you are doing well. I know how you feel with the long and busy days. I hope they are not taking too much of your energy so you can still enjoy your evenings with your loved ones. Dozing on the couch is fun, I tend to do that with my partner, as well as some cuddling.

*big happy hug with some Owl brand hot chocolate*
That's a bit more complicated ; every region has its specialities, and we have many... In Northern France, it could be chicory and ham, or (you should like it, there is cheddar in it ;-p), or [url=http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-GHH0i8xOULw/T1XRVRYR8xI/AAAAAAAAAyg/Fzed48qDvWI/s1600/SDC15353.JPG]Flemish Carbonnade, or , or [url=http://files.chrismiammiam.com/200000917-064a207549/tarte%20maroilles1.JPG]Maroilles tart, or mussels with French fries... or plenty of things :)

Yes, I could enjoy my evening nevertheless, even if I have the impression not to have accomplished anything :D ... it should be better tomorrow... hopefully !! :)
**drinking all the hot chocolate**
**Big happy thank-you crushing hug**
ddickinson: It would probably be best to play Outlast in bigger chunks, maybe in a few sittings, so as to not spoil the immersion and the atmosphere. It could get annoying in the middle, so maybe take a break then, but I would think playing it in smaller chunks would destroy some of the tension and atmosphere of the game.
Well i think that Outlast is not that long and i normally try shorter games in a few sessions but i'll keep that in mind :)

I'll probably go to bed pretty soon... Wanted to stop in for a little while :-)
Hello *big hug*
Oi...who are you calling kid - i'm only abount one and a half year younger than you ;)

How are you doing?
moonshineshadow: It had nice 25°C today :D
That's really great. Perfect temperature for summer imho :)
CarrionCrow: Good evening. =) -waves back-
So how are things? Still torturing yourself with Diablo 3? :D
ddickinson: Good evening, Crow!

How are you today?

I must say you continue to impress me with your gaming habits. I could not spend 12 hours and risk losing a character due to the difficulty level, nor could I play some of the super hard games you have played. Even if I had more time for gaming I don't think I could do that.
Doing all right here. Pleasant enough day, much more like spring at the moment than the flash fry of summer.

It's not impressive, I just get bored easily. Combine that with the desire for self-harm and voila, there's my tendency for playing games that aren't even close to fun in any conventional use of the word.

Right now, it's the only thing keeping Diablo 3 interesting.
On standard difficulty, it's a cure for insomnia. It could bore a methamphetamine addict into a coma.
The risk of losing everything is the only compelling part.
CarrionCrow: Good evening. =) -waves back-
moonshineshadow: So how are things? Still torturing yourself with Diablo 3? :D
Oh yeah. Going to be doing that for a while. Once I kill it, I can beat Lost Vikings and that'll be it for things from Blizzard that interest me.
Post edited July 10, 2015 by CarrionCrow
Hello, fellow cool kid! *big cool hug and passes Agent some cool sunglasses*

I hope you have a lovely night's sleep!

*more sleepy hugs*

LaPtiteBete: That's a bit more complicated ; every region has its specialities, and we have many... In Northern France, it could be chicory and ham, or (you should like it, there is cheddar in it ;-p), or [url=http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-GHH0i8xOULw/T1XRVRYR8xI/AAAAAAAAAyg/Fzed48qDvWI/s1600/SDC15353.JPG]Flemish Carbonnade, or , or [url=http://files.chrismiammiam.com/200000917-064a207549/tarte%20maroilles1.JPG]Maroilles tart, or mussels with French fries... or plenty of things :)

Yes, I could enjoy my evening nevertheless, even if I have the impression not to have accomplished anything :D ... it should be better tomorrow... hopefully !! :)
**drinking all the hot chocolate**
**Big happy thank-you crushing hug**
What would you say your favourite French dish is?

*big super happy return hug*

ElTerprise: Well i think that Outlast is not that long and i normally try shorter games in a few sessions but i'll keep that in mind :)
I think it was about 6 hours or so, give or take. The DLC is supposed to be about 3 hours, but I have not played that one yet. Me and my partner are saving that one for Halloween. :-)
CarrionCrow: Good evening, D. Good evening, Owl.

Glad to see you're both doing well today. =)
Good evening, Crow !! :D
How is the day treating you ?
ddickinson: I think it was about 6 hours or so, give or take. The DLC is supposed to be about 3 hours, but I have not played that one yet. Me and my partner are saving that one for Halloween. :-)
Hm...that sounds like two sessions for me...three at max...
Good evening, lovely Moon !!
**Big happy and tired hug**
Good evenoon, my favourite Agent !! :)
**Big happy and tired hug too**
How are you doing ??
Post edited July 10, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
CarrionCrow: Doing all right here. Pleasant enough day, much more like spring at the moment than the flash fry of summer.

It's not impressive, I just get bored easily. Combine that with the desire for self-harm and voila, there's my tendency for playing games that aren't even close to fun in any conventional use of the word.

Right now, it's the only thing keeping Diablo 3 interesting.
On standard difficulty, it's a cure for insomnia. It could bore a methamphetamine addict into a coma.
The risk of losing everything is the only compelling part.
I am glad to hear you are doing okay, and have had a pleasant day.

I definitely could not torture myself with some of the games you have played, it would drive me crazy and just putt me off playing the game any more.

Is Diablo 3 really that easy? I wonder if that is another side effect of them originally wanting you to spend most of your time collecting loot to resell. I would think that when they removed the auction house they could have patched the game to make it a challenge and less about loot.
moonshineshadow: *big welcome hug*
*even bigger hug*
Glad the weather is a nicer there!
ElTerprise: Hello *big hug*
Oi...who are you calling kid - i'm only abount one and a half year younger than you ;)

How are you doing?
*big return hug*
Hey, Owl is a kid too, and she is... an age. I won't say because I'm almost a gentleman ;-p
Doing pretty well. Enjoying a nice cup of cool water, because I'm pretty lame :-)