It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ElTerprise: Hello again - back home now.

Sorry didn't see the posts earlier...
You could not see them, it was this bug again :-)
moonshineshadow: You could not see them, it was this bug again :-)
Yes...that bug is really starting to annoy me....
Post edited July 08, 2015 by ElTerprise
moonshineshadow: You could not see them, it was this bug again :-)
ElTerprise: Yes...that bug is really starting to annoy me....
Yeah, but I think as long as there is this function for posts to get deleted we will end up with this bug always in longer threads. Since I don't think gog will ever fix the forum or if they do it will be probably a good news™ forum ;-)
moonshineshadow: Yeah, but I think as long as there is this function for posts to get deleted we will end up with this bug always in longer threads. Since I don't think gog will ever fix the forum or if they do it will be probably a good news™ forum ;-)
Yes seems like it. But living with it is probably better than any Good News™ concerning the forum....

Edit: And usually i can see the posts by changing the post-per-site count but this time it didn't work...
Okay, back again. Had to get supplies. Doing all right here, my biggest complaint is video files hanging as I try to play them.
Considering that, it's a pretty good day overall.
CarrionCrow: Okay, back again. Had to get supplies. Doing all right here, my biggest complaint is video files hanging as I try to play them.
Glad to hear that and same here - well aside from the video files problem of course. What is happening there exactly?
CarrionCrow: Okay, back again. Had to get supplies. Doing all right here, my biggest complaint is video files hanging as I try to play them.
ElTerprise: Glad to hear that and same here - well aside from the video files problem of course. What is happening there exactly?
They keep hanging a bit while they're playing. Seems to be a codec problem.
CarrionCrow: They keep hanging a bit while they're playing. Seems to be a codec problem.
Hm...sounds like it. Do you use a codec pack?
CarrionCrow: They keep hanging a bit while they're playing. Seems to be a codec problem.
ElTerprise: Hm...sounds like it. Do you use a codec pack?
I use K-Lite here. This time, though, it seems to be a problem of something hanging in the background.
Rebooted, changed some settings and it's working properly now.
CarrionCrow: I use K-Lite here. This time, though, it seems to be a problem of something hanging in the background.
Alright. I was was asking because i read about some codec problems here in the forum and it was mentioned that GOG usually recommend using the CCCP codec pack...I'm currently fine without a specific codec pack...

But good to hear that it works now...
ElTerprise: Alright. I was was asking because i read about some codec problems here in the forum and it was mentioned that GOG usually recommend using the CCCP codec pack...I'm currently fine without a specific codec pack...

Interesting. Hadn't heard of that before now. I go with K-Lite since it doesn't have problems very often and I like Media Player Classic.

Yeah, just have to get used to rebooting more often while my computer settles back to normal. No big thing.

Now I can get back to finding excuses to not play Diablo 3. -laughs-
CarrionCrow: I use K-Lite here. This time, though, it seems to be a problem of something hanging in the background.
ElTerprise: Alright. I was was asking because i read about some codec problems here in the forum and it was mentioned that GOG usually recommend using the CCCP codec pack...I'm currently fine without a specific codec pack...

CCCP!?

Союз Советских Социалистических Республик!?
CarrionCrow: Interesting. Hadn't heard of that before now. I go with K-Lite since it doesn't have problems very often and I like Media Player Classic.

Yeah, just have to get used to rebooting more often while my computer settles back to normal. No big thing.

Now I can get back to finding excuses to not play Diablo 3. -laughs-
I didn't know that one before. Last time i had a codec pack i also used K-lite. I mostly use VLC but the Media Player Classic isn't bad :).
Is it that bad? Wat is your current excuse? ;)
Soccorro: CCCP!?

Союз Советских Социалистических Республик!?
Yup. It's a pun on that. It's actually Combined Community Codec Pack (With Hammer & Sickle and Red Star) ;)

Edit: Great! Now The Internationale is stuck in my head - without actually listening to it...just great *sigh* ;)
ElTerprise: I didn't know that one before. Last time i had a codec pack i also used K-lite. I mostly use VLC but the Media Player Classic isn't bad :).
Is it that bad? Wat is your current excuse? ;)
The current excuse is that it's incredibly boring. Because of that, I have very little desire to put more time into it.
CarrionCrow: The current excuse is that it's incredibly boring. Because of that, I have very little desire to put more time into it.
How much time you have spent it in it as of yet?