It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CarrionCrow: The current excuse is that it's incredibly boring. Because of that, I have very little desire to put more time into it.
ElTerprise: How much time you have spent it in it as of yet?
I've beaten it once before, core game and expansion, with a standard character.

This is similar to my Diablo 2 experience. Beat that once, the expectation was to run through it again and it was repetitive to the point that I said to hell with it.
CarrionCrow: I've beaten it once before, core game and expansion, with a standard character.

This is similar to my Diablo 2 experience. Beat that once, the expectation was to run through it again and it was repetitive to the point that I said to hell with it.
Okay...well then i'd say let the game go to hell as well :)
CarrionCrow: I've beaten it once before, core game and expansion, with a standard character.

ElTerprise: Okay...well then i'd say let the game go to hell as well :)
Might end up doing that after I manage to get a character as far as possible on the difficulty scale.
If I can beat it on maximum difficulty, while gambling and potentially losing my character if I die, I'll know whether or not I want to play it ever again.
Good evening, everyone!

I hope you are all having a lovely day?

*hugs and silly waves*
CarrionCrow: Might end up doing that after I manage to get a character as far as possible on the difficulty scale.
If I can beat it on maximum difficulty, while gambling and potentially losing my character if I die, I'll know whether or not I want to play it ever again.
That sounds like a good solution.

ddickinson: Good evening, everyone!

I hope you are all having a lovely day?

*hugs and silly waves*
Good evening DD *big hug*
Yup. Day was good. Semester's is over (well technically only all courses...) :D
It's quite cold now because there was quite a lot of rain and wind today.

What about you?
ElTerprise: Good evening DD *big hug*
Yup. Day was good. Semester's is over (well technically only all courses...) :D
It's quite cold now because there was quite a lot of rain and wind today.

What about you?
Good evening! *return hug*

Glad to hear your day went good, and that you are almost free from your studies for the summer. And it's nice to hear the temperature is getting better for you. Just be sure to forward that on to Moon. :-)

I am doing great, thank you. My partner surprised me with a lovely evening when I got home from work, and that has really cheered me up today.
ddickinson: Good evening! *return hug*

Glad to hear your day went good, and that you are almost free from your studies for the summer. And it's nice to hear the temperature is getting better for you. Just be sure to forward that on to Moon. :-)

I am doing great, thank you. My partner surprised me with a lovely evening when I got home from work, and that has really cheered me up today.
Thank you. And i try to forward it :)
That really great to hear :).
Good night people and shoggoths.

So someone told me Blizzard is looking for a translator for spanish localization...

Only problem is the damn job offer is in Versailles, and my french is limited to recognizing when someone "est chiant sur ma mère".

I'm sending a resume anyways.
ElTerprise: Thank you. And i try to forward it :)
That really great to hear :).
I had a very quick play of Teslagrad, and I am really liking the music, the art style, and the overall feel of the game. It was strange that the game did not seem to be pre-set for a controller, and that I had to manually set each button, with no real explanation what each action did. But I am sure I will figure it out more as I play it.
j0ekerr: Good night people and shoggoths.

So someone told me Blizzard is looking for a translator for spanish localization...

Only problem is the damn job offer is in Versailles, and my french is limited to recognizing when someone "est chiant sur ma mère".

Good evening.
That sounds really interesting. Good luck with it :)
But learning shouldn't be that difficult when speaking spanish - right?
j0ekerr: Good night people and shoggoths.

That would be an interesting job. Would you be willing to move if they offered you the job?
ddickinson: I had a very quick play of Teslagrad, and I am really liking the music, the art style, and the overall feel of the game. It was strange that the game did not seem to be pre-set for a controller, and that I had to manually set each button, with no real explanation what each action did. But I am sure I will figure it out more as I play it.
That sounds really promising. I'm looking forward to play it myself (after Outlast ;) ). That's really odd but good to know that you're able to rebind button even with a controller. Not every game allows that :).
ddickinson: That would be an interesting job. Would you be willing to move if they offered you the job?
Hug? I bought Destiny and let's see if my Bungie fanboyism will not blind me.
*hugs and waves*
moonshineshadow: *hugs and waves*
*reroreroreros*