It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ElTerprise: It's only a temporary change ;)...and yours is a bit different as well :)
And yes currently waiting for the last lecture :D
Huh... I like it...
But Owl didn't change hers, she just zoomed out ;-)
ddickinson: What is it with all the avatar changes today?
Maybe to do with Barefoot Essentials working again. Now that we can click avatars again to see them in full-size, maybe everyone is getting excited and changing them :-)
GreenDamsel: Just a quick question:

Does anybody else hate ending written sentences in ,e.g., emails with a "!"?
I just did that in order to appease the gods of thesis evaluation and I literally cringed at myself for doing it.
Not big friend of that as well - so i can understand you...
ElTerprise: Hello
Day is good - currently waiting for the last class of this semester (i.e. until October) :D
What about you?
That is good to hear, so you will have all summer to yourself?

I am doing okay, been better, but doing okay (read back a few pages if you want to know why).

I am hoping to have time, and be up to, trying your lovely gift tonight (Teslagrad), so I will be sure to let you know what I think. And thank you again for the lovely gift.

*big thank you hug*
AgentBirdnest: Maybe to do with Barefoot Essentials working again. Now that we can click avatars again to see them in full-size, maybe everyone is getting excited and changing them :-)
Nope. Not gonna change anything.
AgentBirdnest: Maybe to do with Barefoot Essentials working again. Now that we can click avatars again to see them in full-size, maybe everyone is getting excited and changing them :-)
I see, so people will be using their GOGWiki pages again?

I think I will pass on doing mine again. I will just make do with the GOG wishlist for now.
ddickinson: Okay, I will let you know. If you start to feel better, I promise it will also make me feel a little better knowing you are doing better. :-)

Of course not, he wasn't Mexican. :-)

Sorry to hear that. Luckily the jar will keep the peanut butter fresh for you for when you are feeling better.

*big friendly return hug*
Oh boy... I'll do my best ',','',):-|

You don't have to be Mexican to be Rodriguez... you just have to be fancy, and he has a really fancy tower :-)

*this hug just keeps going as long as you'd like*
AgentBirdnest: Huh... I like it...
But Owl didn't change hers, she just zoomed out ;-)
Yes. It's the evil clone of Rayman ;)
Well true - but even that's technically still a change. But it's great to have the BE Avatar function again...
ddickinson: I see, so people will be using their GOGWiki pages again?

I think I will pass on doing mine again. I will just make do with the GOG wishlist for now.
Yes, a few people have been updating their wikis again. I like the wiki much more, especially being able to see what games people already have.
moonshineshadow: Nope. Not gonna change anything.
Hehe... neither will I... this week :-p
Post edited July 08, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
AgentBirdnest: Oh boy... I'll do my best ',','',):-|

You don't have to be Mexican to be Rodriguez... you just have to be fancy, and he has a really fancy tower :-)

*this hug just keeps going as long as you'd like*
How many fancy people called Rodriguez do you know?

AgentBirdnest: Yes, a few people have been updating their wikis again. I like the wiki much more, especially being able to see what games people already have.
Just as long as you keep your GOG wishlist public. :-)

I promise not to change mine, so at least we will still know each other among all these new strangers. :-)

*big hug*
Post edited July 08, 2015 by ddickinson
ddickinson: That is good to hear, so you will have all summer to yourself?

I am doing okay, been better, but doing okay (read back a few pages if you want to know why).

I am hoping to have time, and be up to, trying your lovely gift tonight (Teslagrad), so I will be sure to let you know what I think. And thank you again for the lovely gift.

*big thank you hug*
Thank you. Well not entirely. I'll need to be working on some papers to finish some classes but i intend to do this pretty soon.
I see. So the scans apparently found something. Sorry to hear that. Hopefully nothing serious *big hug* :)
That would be nice and you're welcome :)

Atleast i'm still Rayman - i mean i could have switched to Globox ;)
Post edited July 08, 2015 by ElTerprise
ElTerprise: Thank you. Well not entirely. I'll need to be working on some papers to finish some classes but i intend to do this pretty soon.
I see. So the scans apparently found something. Sorry to hear that. Hopefully nothing serious *big hug* :)
That would be nice and you're welcome :)
Hopefully it will not take too long and you can get some of the summer free to enjoy yourself.

Thank you, I will not find out until after the next round of scans, sadly.

I forgot to ask, did you get around to trying Outlast?
ddickinson: Hopefully it will not take too long and you can get some of the summer free to enjoy yourself.

Thank you, I will not find out until after the next round of scans, sadly.

I forgot to ask, did you get around to trying Outlast?
Should be done by the end of July. Afterwards i'll be having free time - aside from my job of course :)
Well i'll keep my fingers-crossed :)

Not yet. And i'm currently really into Terraria but Outlast is definitely the next game afterwards :)
ElTerprise: And i'm currently really into Terraria but Outlast is definitely the next game afterwards :)
Ah... Terraria. I love that game. I want to play it again, sometime... :)
My eldest owlet loves it too ! Building houses and collecting stuff... ^^
ElTerprise: Should be done by the end of July. Afterwards i'll be having free time - aside from my job of course :)
Well i'll keep my fingers-crossed :)

Not yet. And i'm currently really into Terraria but Outlast is definitely the next game afterwards :)
Will you be working more once you are free of your classes, or working the same times and just having more free time for yourself?

Terraria does seem to be well liked. It's not my kind of game, but lots of people seem to love it. Be sure to let me know what you think of Outlast when you get around to playing it.
ddickinson: How many fancy people called Rodriguez do you know?
Let's see here... *doing mathematic equations... carry the two, subtract 6, remainder... divide by per capita .7*
One personally, one famous person, and one fictional character. All fancy :-)