It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

AgentBirdnest: Let's see here... *doing mathematic equations... carry the two, subtract 6, remainder... divide by per capita .7*
One personally, one famous person, and one fictional character. All fancy :-)
But I bet none have their own tower, army of Orcs, and a ring that lets them be Lord of the Ring? :-)
LaPtiteBete: Ah... Terraria. I love that game. I want to play it again, sometime... :)
My eldest owlet loves it too ! Building houses and collecting stuff... ^^
Yes. It's really great. Started playing it again after the huge 1.3 patch.

ddickinson: Will you be working more once you are free of your classes, or working the same times and just having more free time for yourself?

Terraria does seem to be well liked. It's not my kind of game, but lots of people seem to love it. Be sure to let me know what you think of Outlast when you get around to playing it.
Well i try work a bit more especially and taking the more unusual appointment times like 11pm - 2am because they are a bit better paid :)
Of course.
ddickinson: But I bet none have their own tower, army of Orcs, and a ring that lets them be Lord of the Ring? :-)
The baseball player might... that guy is a total arseh*le, and certainly has the money for all of it :-p
Alright time for the lecture. I see you all later *big hugs and waves* :)
Hellooo~~~Everybody arhh, nice place this GOG.
Everyone +1 our Battlesister please!!! She just sent me a lovely gift! :D
Zenpah: Hellooo~~~Everybody arhh, nice place this GOG.
Hello there, welcome.
Soccorro: Everyone +1 our Battlesister please!!! She just sent me a lovely gift! :D
+1's applied. ;)
Post edited July 08, 2015 by EndreWhiteMane
Back online. Lecture's boring....

Soccorro: Everyone +1 our Battlesister please!!! She just sent me a lovely gift! :D
Done! :)
Done.
Watch this with the volume up since it's very low.
EndreWhiteMane: ...
*wecome hug* How are you doing today?

ElTerprise: Back online. Lecture's boring....
What is the topic?
ElTerprise: Yes. It's really great. Started playing it again after the huge 1.3 patch.
What has this huge patch changed ...? I heard of it but have read nothing about it... :-)
I'd like to start over again too...
Zenpah: Hellooo~~~Everybody arhh, nice place this GOG.
Hello, Zenpah ! Welcome on the CFFA thread :D
+1 on their way, Sir !!! :)
**ear bleeding** +__+
Post edited July 08, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
Good morning/afternoon/evening, everyone.

Hopefully your day's going well.
CarrionCrow: Good morning/afternoon/evening, everyone.

Yo Crow! 'sup dood!?
Hello again - back home now.

Sorry didn't see the posts earlier...

moonshineshadow: What is the topic?
It was basically a recap of the entire course which was about quality of life in urban systems (based on a current research project) and while the topic itself it interesting this particular lecture was not....the lecturer was frankly sleep-inducing....

LaPtiteBete: What has this huge patch changed ...? I heard of it but have read nothing about it... :-)
I'd like to start over again too...
Lots of stuff. The changlog is quite lenghty --> http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/1-3-changelog.20617/
But for example the NPC now defend themselves which is really good :)

CarrionCrow: Good morning/afternoon/evening, everyone.

Hello Crow. How're you doing?