It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ddickinson: I am doing okay, definitely had better days.
:'-( humpf.
*yeah I finished my report in time hugs* :D
LaPtiteBete: ... other areas ?... :-| well, I hope you'll have good results, at least. Did they tell you when you should get them ?...

Who is She-Hulk ? :D never heard of this... yeah, they always keep scraps of clothes here and there... I don't know what is his jeans material, but wow. Oh, I thought you'd like to be a hulk. He's strong and the green would fit you well. I don't know other super heroes who got infected with radiations... Radioactive-man ?... It's in the Simpsons... :-)
**Big happy hug with a nice cup of tea for our amazing not-Hulk English Lady**
It seems the scans did show something, but I won't know fully until I get the full results (they have not given me a date yet). But based on the preliminary look the doctor had at the scan results I now have to go for some other scans.

You have never heard of She-Hulk?
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/108224/2051136-she_hulk.jpg

I don't mind the green, but the overly muscly physique is not something I would like. I think I will just stick with being a regular farm girl. :-)

*big return hug for the lovely super Owl*
moonshineshadow: *yeah I finished my report in time hugs* :D
**Congratulations happy hug** \o/
¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸ ♪
┏(°.°)┛┗(°.°)┓┗(°.°)┛┏(°.°)┓
¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸ ♪
GreenDamsel: I am. Doing some statistical analysis for my thesis.

Thought you meant the good kind of exam. The education one.
How are you coping with the work after your professor changed it suddenly? Do you think everything will still be okay?

I only said exam as that was the word Owl was using. But no, it's not an educational exam. My doctorate days are behind me now. :-)

LaPtiteBete: :'-( humpf.
Why humpf? And please don't cry.

*tickles Owl to stop her crying*

*congratulations hug*

That is great to hear!

Edit: I decided to do some silly dancing with Owl to celebrate. :-)

¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸ ♪
¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸ ♪
Post edited July 08, 2015 by ddickinson
ddickinson: Good day, Agent!

You are only doing okay? Anything I can do to help change it to a great?

I am doing okay, definitely had better days. I got your lovely PM, but I might not answer it today if that is okay, my mind is a bit all over the place at the moment?

Did I miss anything fun?

*big return hug*
Yeah, just okay. Nothing I can think of to make it great... I just need a bit of time. I've already improved from the morning.

Sorry to hear that... Hope things will improve, as always... and don't worry about replying to me. I'm certainly in no hurry. A month, a year, never... No problem, no worries, and no rush ;-)

Let's see... fun things... a couple avatar changes... and we tried to guess Owl's last name n__n ... other than that, nothing too fascinating.

*extra huge positivity and happy things hug with optional fish and chips*
LaPtiteBete: **Congratulations happy hug** \o/
¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸ ♪
¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸ ♪
*happy return hug* So glad, since I needed to finish it to get credits for my course :D
Now I just need to expand and finish a simulation until end of the week and everything will be back to normal.
ddickinson: It seems the scans did show something, but I won't know fully until I get the full results (they have not given me a date yet). But based on the preliminary look the doctor had at the scan results I now have to go for some other scans.

You have never heard of She-Hulk?
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/108224/2051136-she_hulk.jpg

I don't mind the green, but the overly muscly physique is not something I would like. I think I will just stick with being a regular farm girl. :-)

*big return hug for the lovely super Owl*
:'-( ..... !!!
I'm sorry to hear that... I hope it's nothing serious. It's getting old... having to wait so long for any explanation... I understand you don't feel great... I keep my fingers crossed that you hear from them quickly, and that they say it's nothing serious.
And no doubt you're much more beautiful that this ugly she-Hulk !!! :-)
**Bigger comforting friendly hug**
Hey people! just returned from jogging!

*Action hugs*
moonshineshadow: *happy return hug* So glad, since I needed to finish it to get credits for my course :D
Now I just need to expand and finish a simulation until end of the week and everything will be back to normal.
Happy that everything turn out perfectly !! :)
and that you'll have a little more time after that to work on your real mission, that is to say, build a machine to steal all GOG users stars. >:-| ... I'll give you all the money you need for your simulation stuff.
GreenDamsel: I am. Doing some statistical analysis for my thesis.

Thought you meant the good kind of exam. The education one.
ddickinson: How are you coping with the work after your professor changed it suddenly? Do you think everything will still be okay?

I only said exam as that was the word Owl was using. But no, it's not an educational exam. My doctorate days are behind me now. :-)
Oooooh. What do you have a Ph.d in?

And yeah I will manage. There's no point in complaining. I have to do some work that, by heuristic means, is calculated to require about 800 hours of work.´, in about 3 weeks.
Post edited July 08, 2015 by GreenDamsel
Soccorro: Hey people! just returned from jogging!

*Action hugs*
**apnoea hug back** n__o
How long did you run ?
Isn't it too hot for jogging ... ?
moonshineshadow: *happy return hug* So glad, since I needed to finish it to get credits for my course :D
LaPtiteBete: Happy that everything turn out perfectly !! :)
and that you'll have a little more time after that to work on your real mission, that is to say, build a machine to steal all GOG users stars. >:-| ... I'll give you all the money you need for your simulation stuff.
*big hug* Of course the star collecting machine. It is not forgotten ;-)
moonshineshadow: *big hug* Of course the star collecting machine. It is not forgotten ;-)
Great !! ...... >:-)
AgentBirdnest: Yeah, just okay. Nothing I can think of to make it great... I just need a bit of time. I've already improved from the morning.

Sorry to hear that... Hope things will improve, as always... and don't worry about replying to me. I'm certainly in no hurry. A month, a year, never... No problem, no worries, and no rush ;-)

Let's see... fun things... a couple avatar changes... and we tried to guess Owl's last name n__n ... other than that, nothing too fascinating.

*extra huge positivity and happy things hug with optional fish and chips*
Well if you think of anything that I can do to help cheer you up, you be sure to let me know. It won't do to have such a lovely regular feeling just okay. :-)

Okay, I will reply one year from now (but probably much sooner in reality). :-)

Owl's last name. But Owl does not have a last name. She is the evil Empress Owl, so does not need a last name. Does Sauron have a last name? Nope, and neither does Owl. :-)

I will take the hug, but I will pass on the lovely food. I do not have much of an appetite today.

*big return hug with a big jar of peanut butter*

LaPtiteBete: :'-( ..... !!!
I'm sorry to hear that... I hope it's nothing serious. It's getting old... having to wait so long for any explanation... I understand you don't feel great... I keep my fingers crossed that you hear from them quickly, and that they say it's nothing serious.
And no doubt you're much more beautiful that this ugly she-Hulk !!! :-)
**Bigger comforting friendly hug**
Thank you. I will be okay, so no worrying. :-)

*big return hug*

Soccorro: Hey people! just returned from jogging!

*Action hugs*
Hello!

*handshake, as you are too sweaty to hug* :-)

GreenDamsel: Oooooh. What do you have a Ph.d in?

And yeah I will manage. There's no point in complaining. I have to do some work that, by heuristic means, is calculated to require about 800 hours of work.´, in about 3 weeks.
It would have been history, but sadly fate saw fit to cause me to stop my studies just before I finished my doctorate.