It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Soccorro: Hey people! just returned from jogging!

*Action hugs*
LaPtiteBete: **apnoea hug back** n__o
How long did you run ?
Isn't it too hot for jogging ... ?
half an hour i think :D

*Action hugs*
Welcome back. No hug, please go take a shower before hugging :P

*Action hugs*
moonshineshadow: Welcome back. No hug, please go take a shower before hugging :P
oh i have :D don't worry! *offers chocolate scented hug* (yes i have chocolate soap)
moonshineshadow: Welcome back. No hug, please go take a shower before hugging :P
Soccorro: oh i have :D don't worry! *offers chocolate scented hug* (yes i have chocolate soap)
*big return hug* Chocolate soap? Sounds fun :D
ddickinson: Owl's last name. But Owl does not have a last name. She is the evil Empress Owl, so does not need a last name. Does Sauron have a last name? Nope, and neither does Owl. :-)
Good point !!! **applause** >:-)

ddickinson: Thank you. I will be okay, so no worrying. :-)

*big return hug*
I trust you... you're always so amazing and tough, my Wonder-DD !!
**Big enthusiastic hug for the most awesome English super heroin of all time**
Moin everyone, just a quick *hugs and waves* still from university - but it's the last day of the semester for me! YAY! :D
LaPtiteBete: **apnoea hug back** n__o
How long did you run ?
Isn't it too hot for jogging ... ?
Soccorro: half an hour i think :D
**admiring hug**
ElTerprise: Moin everyone, just a quick *hugs and waves* still from university - but it's the last day of the semester for me! YAY! :D
Hum, you changed your avatar, Moon is gonna kill you.. ^^
You must be counting minutes... :)
Post edited July 08, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
ddickinson: Well if you think of anything that I can do to help cheer you up, you be sure to let me know. It won't do to have such a lovely regular feeling just okay. :-)

Okay, I will reply one year from now (but probably much sooner in reality). :-)

Owl's last name. But Owl does not have a last name. She is the evil Empress Owl, so does not need a last name. Does Sauron have a last name? Nope, and neither does Owl. :-)

I will take the hug, but I will pass on the lovely food. I do not have much of an appetite today.

*big return hug with a big jar of peanut butter*
*friendly sigh* ... of course I'll let you know... I hope you'll do the same if there is anything I can do :-)

Of course Sauron has a last name! Sauron Rodriguez, no? :-D

I'll have to pass on the food too today (yes, even peanut butter :-\ ...) but thanks for the offer.

*big friendly return return hug with rainbows*
Soccorro: oh i have :D don't worry! *offers chocolate scented hug* (yes i have chocolate soap)
moonshineshadow: *big return hug* Chocolate soap? Sounds fun :D
and smells good! :D like...chocolate
LaPtiteBete: **admiring hug**
Hum, you changed your avatar, Moon is gonna kill you.. ^^
You must be counting minutes... :)
It's only a temporary change ;)...and yours is a bit different as well :)
And yes currently waiting for the last lecture :D
Just a quick question:

Does anybody else hate ending written sentences in ,e.g., emails with a "!"?
I just did that in order to appease the gods of thesis evaluation and I literally cringed at myself for doing it.
ElTerprise: Moin everyone, just a quick *hugs and waves* still from university - but it's the last day of the semester for me! YAY! :D
*friendly wave* Hello stranger ;-)
What is it with all the avatar changes today?

LaPtiteBete: Good point !!! **applause** >:-)

I trust you... you're always so amazing and tough, my Wonder-DD !!
**Big enthusiastic hug for the most awesome English super heroin of all time**
*big exhausted return hug*

Good morning!

I hope your day is going well, and that university is okay?

*return hug*
moonshineshadow: *friendly wave* Hello stranger ;-)
Hello Moon...yes that was to be expected....;)

ddickinson: Good morning!

I hope your day is going well, and that university is okay?

*return hug*
Hello
Day is good - currently waiting for the last class of this semester (i.e. until October) :D
What about you?
Post edited July 08, 2015 by ElTerprise
AgentBirdnest: *friendly sigh* ... of course I'll let you know... I hope you'll do the same if there is anything I can do :-)

Of course Sauron has a last name! Sauron Rodriguez, no? :-D

I'll have to pass on the food too today (yes, even peanut butter :-\ ...) but thanks for the offer.

*big friendly return return hug with rainbows*
Okay, I will let you know. If you start to feel better, I promise it will also make me feel a little better knowing you are doing better. :-)

Of course not, he wasn't Mexican. :-)

Sorry to hear that. Luckily the jar will keep the peanut butter fresh for you for when you are feeling better.

*big friendly return hug*