It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

BillyMaysFan59: Good night everyone.... past 11:30 PM here, time for bed!

(actually this is a bump because the thread doesn't deserve to be inactive for over 2 hours! O_o)
CarrionCrow: -laughs- It doesn't stay inactive for very long.

Goodnight, sleep well. =)
Good day, Crow ;)

It's 6 am here, I decided to get up early for some cycling before it gets too hot outside.
And I noticed they released Eminent Domain, which is something I've been hunting for for a loong time :D

Having a good time? (still to numb to figure out wether it's night or day over at your's)
Vnlr: Good day, Crow ;)

It's 6 am here, I decided to get up early for some cycling before it gets too hot outside.
And I noticed they released Eminent Domain, which is something I've been hunting for for a loong time :D

Having a good time? (still to numb to figure out wether it's night or day over at your's)
Good morning. =)

Congratulations on finding what you've been looking for.
Always better to find it via GOG than having to spend far too much money obtaining a copy from some online seller.

Can't complain too much here, picking through odds and ends at the moment.
CarrionCrow: Good morning. =)

Congratulations on finding what you've been looking for.
Always better to find it via GOG than having to spend far too much money obtaining a copy from some online seller.

Can't complain too much here, picking through odds and ends at the moment.
Quite, I believe the game is related to Imperium Galactica (not sure though) which is a great looking 4X cult game I would love to play ... I hope that if I'm right we'll see those arround as well.

Next to that I spent a full day yesterday orchestrating a piece of music, and I imagine I shall be at it today to for quite a while; It's fun enough but it gets tiring after a while :)
Vnlr: Quite, I believe the game is related to Imperium Galactica (not sure though) which is a great looking 4X cult game I would love to play ... I hope that if I'm right we'll see those arround as well.

Next to that I spent a full day yesterday orchestrating a piece of music, and I imagine I shall be at it today to for quite a while; It's fun enough but it gets tiring after a while :)
Not sure on that one either, but the internet should have some kind of information on it.

I imagine it would when you're spending days straight at a time on the project. That's a serious energy investment.
Hi @Crow, hi @vnlr, (although I think you are both gone now) and hi to anyone who may be reading this.

Good to see you again @akhliber, hope you are well.

Still hovering around the 40'sC here, and it's predicted to stay that way for a while, which is unusual, it doesn't normally get this hot for so long. Many houses here are not air-conditioned, and electricity is also very expensive, so the heat takes a big toll. The mad tourists are still out on the beaches, though.

Forest fires result from this kind of heat because there is no rainfall in summer anyway, and the fires have already started. Sad. :-(

CarrionCrow: Good morning. =)

A question for you - what is Portugal like during the winter months?
Down here in the south it is still sunny, just cooler, and at least there is sometimes rain, although we are in a drought situation at present. Days usually average around 5-6hours of sunshine in mid-winter, and average temps are around 16-20C (60'sF) - higher, of course, if you're in the sun.
Nights are chilly, but rarely below freezing. Down to 2 or 3C sometimes (mid 30'sF), but usually a little higher than that. But houses here are badly built; with tiled floors; not heated, and poorly insulated, so it is often way colder inside than out.

North of Portugal has a very different climate from the south, much cooler, much more rain.

Every now and then the huge storms roll in from the Atlantic, and sometimes stay with us for weeks, wild and wet; very noisy and very scary - waves of over 20m have been recorded. This is a popular surfing beach not far from us..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uf8_7h4Q03g

and one of the biggest storms ever, north of here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtVQJCq2cCM

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2478575/Brazilian-surfer-set-new-World-Record-riding-100-foot-storm-wave-coast-Portugal.html

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/08/humongous-waves-portugal_n_4556045.html

But all in all, a good place to head to in winter, at least most of northern Europe thinks so, and a large part of the UK as well. I'm surprised the continent doesn't tip.
Post edited July 08, 2015 by ZenWan
Good morning, anyone ?...
<__< ......
......................... >__> .. ??
Hello ?....
Is there anybody in there ?...
**go to make some coffee**
*sneaks in, takes a seat in the back of the thread and waits patiently*

Good morning... *tips helmet to any lurkers*
LaPtiteBete: Good morning, anyone ?...
<__< ......
......................... >__> .. ??
Hello ?....
Is there anybody in there ?...
**go to make some coffee**
Of course... two hours of silence, and you manage to post 4 seconds before I do :-p

Good morning, Owl :-)
How are you doing? How was your evening with friends?
**Big morning hug**
Post edited July 08, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
AgentBirdnest: Of course... two hours of silence, and you manage to post 4 seconds before I do :-p

Good morning, Owl :-)
How are you doing? How was your evening with friends?
**Big morning hug**
(LOL !!! \o/ you're too slow, Agent !!)

Good morning !!
**Crushing happy hug**
I'm doing great ! I spent an awesome evening, we had tons of fun ! :D
We ended taking a lot of silly pics, and I couldn't stop laughing... well !!
How are you doing ? :))
LaPtiteBete: (LOL !!! \o/ you're too slow, Agent !!)

Good morning !!
**Crushing happy hug**
I'm doing great ! I spent an awesome evening, we had tons of fun ! :D
We ended taking a lot of silly pics, and I couldn't stop laughing... well !!
How are you doing ? :))
Hey... You're my supervisor, so it's your fault that I'm slow ;-p

That's great to hear! \o/ ... and really great about your evening :-)
I'm doing okay... A bit bothered by a physical problem this morning, but nothing serious. I'll probably be feeling better soon.
**Just as happy hug**
AgentBirdnest: Hey... You're my supervisor, so it's your fault that I'm slow ;-p

That's great to hear! \o/ ... and really great about your evening :-)
I'm doing okay... A bit bothered by a physical problem this morning, but nothing serious. I'll probably be feeling better soon.
**Just as happy hug**
Shall I whip you to make you faster ? :-D
Ho... sorry to hear you're only doing "ok"... still your usual head or stomach aches ?
Let's cross some feathers so you can feel better soon... ):-|
... Want some coffee ?...
**Caffeinated hug**
LaPtiteBete: Shall I whip you to make you faster ? :-D
Ho... sorry to hear you're only doing "ok"... still your usual head or stomach aches ?
Let's cross some feathers so you can feel better soon... ):-|
... Want some coffee ?...
**Caffeinated hug**
Whip? õ__ô ... sounds kinky ^^
Yeah, my stomach is bothering me again... Thanks for the crossed feathers :")
Coffee? errrr... no. I have enough trouble trying to sip water at the moment, I certainly won't attempt to sip something disgusting instead ;-p ... I'd accept a coffee IV drip, though :-)
**Any Hug You Like**
ddickinson:
moonshineshadow: I am just a bit uncomfortable with the pre-order games, since I don't know yet if I really want them :-)
Amen
AgentBirdnest: Whip? õ__ô ... sounds kinky ^^
Yeah, my stomach is bothering me again... Thanks for the crossed feathers :")
Coffee? errrr... no. I have enough trouble trying to sip water at the moment, I certainly won't attempt to sip something disgusting instead ;-p ... I'd accept a coffee IV drip, though :-)
**Any Hug You Like**
You're right, coffee is not good when you have stomach pain anyway :)
(but it's certainly not disgusting ! >:-| ... )
What is a "coffee IV drip" ?...
Did you update Greasemonkey and/or Barefoot Essentials ? shall we reinstall everything ?... I would like to update my GOG wiki page, since it's finally possible... :D
Good Morning.
Good Morning everyone *big hugs and waves*