It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GreenDamsel: Good Morning.
Good morning, Damsel ! :)
How are you doing ?
ElTerprise: Good Morning everyone *big hugs and waves*
Moin ElT ! :D
**Big morning hug with coffee**
Post edited July 08, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
LaPtiteBete: You're right, coffee is not good when you have stomach pain anyway :)
(but it's certainly not disgusting ! >:-| ... )
What is a "coffee IV drip" ?...
Did you update Greasemonkey and/or Barefoot Essentials ? shall we reinstall everything ?... I would like to update my GOG wiki page, since it's finally possible... :D
Yeah... I think caffeine contributed to my GI bleed last year. I'm a bit more careful with it now.
(yeah it is :-))
IV = intravenous. Dripping directly into the veins :-)
Yeah, I updated BFE. I had turned it off because almost none of it was working anymore. Glad to see it updated again, and able to sync my wiki page \o/
LaPtiteBete: Moin ElT ! :D
**Big morning hug with coffee**
Bonjour Owl *big hug*
That's funny i just got me a new cup of coffee :D

How are you doing?

Good Morning
How are you?
Post edited July 08, 2015 by ElTerprise
Morning. Hope you are doing well!
ElTerprise: Good Morning everyone *big hugs and waves*
Morning to you, sir! *big return hug*
AgentBirdnest: Morning. Hope you are doing well!
Morning to you, sir! *big return hug*
Morning Agent
How are you doing?
ElTerprise: Morning Agent
How are you doing?
Feeling like I'm going to throw up everywhere... so, if I randomly disappear for a long time, that will most likely be why. It's nothing new, though. Sorry for being so dramatic ;-)

How about yourself?
*good morning hugs and waves*
AgentBirdnest: Feeling like I'm going to throw up everywhere... so, if I randomly disappear for a long time, that will most likely be why. It's nothing new, though. Sorry for being so dramatic ;-)

How about yourself?
Whoa....sorry to hear that. Hope that you'll better soon *get better hug* :)

I'm doing fine only having some neckpain....
moonshineshadow: *good morning hugs and waves*
*good morning hugs* How are you doing and is the weather any better?
Post edited July 08, 2015 by ElTerprise
LaPtiteBete: Good morning, Damsel ! :)
How are you doing ?
Mostly tired.
Drove back home, to take care of my dog, very early in the morning, before the sun boils everything in my car.
Now I'm sitting at home and contemplating if I should play Spellforce again.
ElTerprise: Good Morning
How are you?
Hej, I'm fine. How are you?
AgentBirdnest: Morning. Hope you are doing well!
Good morning,

Hope you're doing alright, too.
Post edited July 08, 2015 by GreenDamsel
AgentBirdnest: Yeah... I think caffeine contributed to my GI bleed last year. I'm a bit more careful with it now.
(yeah it is :-))
IV = intravenous. Dripping directly into the veins :-)
Yeah, I updated BFE. I had turned it off because almost none of it was working anymore. Glad to see it updated again, and able to sync my wiki page \o/
Yes, coffee is a bit vasodilator... that's why it's not recommanded to drink much coffee when it's very hot outside either :) (that'll make you even more hot). Tea is fine, though...
Ho, I thought it was numbers... I, II, III, IV, V... :D
Barefoot just updated without I had to do anything... must have heard me õ__ô ...
... Hum... looks like a storm is coming... it's dark and windy, and we have lots of short power cuts on our server... luckily the tuninterruptible power supply takes over... :-\
GreenDamsel: Hej, I'm fine. How are you?
Aside from some neckpain - i'm fine.
ElTerprise: Bonjour Owl *big hug*
That's funny i just got me a new cup of coffee :D

How are you doing?
He, I'm glad it already arrived at your place :D hihi...
I'm doing great ! spent a really nice evening with my former colleagues and friends, we laughed a lot !!
What about you ?
moonshineshadow: *good morning hugs and waves*
Good morning, Moon !!
**Big happy hug without coffee**
How are you doing ? :)

GreenDamsel: Mostly tired.
Drove back home, to take care of my dog, very early in the morning, before the sun boils everything in my car.
Now I'm sitting at home and contemplating if I should play Spellforce again.
I start to miss the heat here... it was a bit overwhelming, but still better than this dark and chilly storms...
A game sounds a good idea to relax... Is Spellforce 2 as good ? I have it waiting on my shelf... :)
Post edited July 08, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
GreenDamsel: Hej, I'm fine. How are you?
ElTerprise: Aside from some neckpain - i'm fine.
What did you do?
LaPtiteBete: He, I'm glad it already arrived at your place :D hihi...
I'm doing great ! spent a really nice evening with my former colleagues and friends, we laughed a lot !!
What about you ?
Yes that was quick :D
Glad to hear that.
I'm doing fine - aside from some neckpain...
LaPtiteBete: I start to miss the heat here... it was a bit overwhelming, but still better than this dark and chilly storms...
A game sounds a good idea to relax... Is Spellforce 2 as good ? I have it waiting on my shelf... :)
I love storms. So I'm quite happy with this at the moment. But I expect the weather to betray me. After last week, I just can't trust it anymore.

Spellforce 2 is not as good as the first one in my opinion. But it is still good and quite entertaining. Takes a long time to finish though. I'm playing it myself at the moment on my big rig and Spellforce 1 is installed on my laptop.
I find myself just skipping the sidequests though, because the whole thing is just vast to some degree, with a lot of travelling back and forth for many sidequests.
Just do the main story and you should find it worth your time.