It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

l0rdtr3k: *grabs Agent and reroreroreros him*
*Dribbles the Blob like a basketball and shoots him through a hoop* B-p
Soccorro: I'm cool man, you?
B-| I'm cool... Why wouldn't I bee cool? I'm the coolest cat on the south side, dig?

(I'll stop now :-p)
Goood day Cats and Dogs and All kinds of Furry Animals!
Just came back from work with my brand ne... really old moped. But it's fun.
And doesn't consume much gasoline. And doesn't consume my legs like my bicycle (I still love you though, bikey!)

How's the Eevvvning and the rest of the passages of time?
Destiny is on promo on XBLA.
Should I get it?
Back home with some beer.
Thought I'd give a game called Lost Constellation a shout out. It's a neat little sidescrolling adventure game with light puzzles, a nice art style and a well written story. It's a short game, I can't recall how long it took me to finish it but I'm sure it was under two hours. It's Pay What You Want so you won't even lose anything but a bit of time to try it.

http://finji.itch.io/lost-constellation
Gotta say, my game list looks so much better on GOGWiki.
Very pleased that Barefoot Essentials got updated.

Meanwhile, on the GOG side of things, my friends page has been broken for over a month.
Instant Atlas bear every single time I click on it.
Post edited July 07, 2015 by CarrionCrow
So, where is Risen 3 ? I'm still waiting and I didn't cave in at the 75% off at the last Steam sale.
CarrionCrow: Gotta say, my game list looks so much better on GOGWiki.

Meanwhile, on the GOG side of things, my friends page has been broken for over a month.
Yeah I like that it is updated. Now I only need a function to only sync my wishlist and not my shelf and I'll be happy and could turn off the wishlist here on gog again, since it is annoying that I can't put notes here :D

Perhaps the gogbear blocks your access because you did not invite him to be your friend? :P

moonshineshadow: Yeah I like that it is updated. Now I only need a function to only sync my wishlist and not my shelf and I'll be happy and could turn off the wishlist here on gog again, since it is annoying that I can't put notes here :D

Perhaps the gogbear blocks your access because you did not invite him to be your friend? :P
-laughs- He needs to get over himself in that case. I haven't sent a single friend request since it was implemented.

Is there no other way to save the order of the titles on your wiki page?
l0rdtr3k: Destiny is on promo on XBLA.
Should I get it?
You should create your own Destiny :p
Victory!!! I have successfully installed Arch Linux and am now dual booting it with Debian! :D

(It was quite the challenge too, no graphical installer so I did everything via command line with the Arch Wiki's help. It's..... not for the faint in heart ;)

Good afternoon everyone
moonshineshadow: Yeah I like that it is updated. Now I only need a function to only sync my wishlist and not my shelf and I'll be happy and could turn off the wishlist here on gog again, since it is annoying that I can't put notes here :D

CarrionCrow: -laughs- He needs to get over himself in that case. I haven't sent a single friend request since it was implemented.

Nope, the syncing uses the order gog uses, so it should sort by title or date (but seems to be a bit buggy at the moment), so no way to maintain my great manually sorted shelf there. That is why I am not syncing :D
CarrionCrow: -laughs- He needs to get over himself in that case. I haven't sent a single friend request since it was implemented.

moonshineshadow: Nope, the syncing uses the order gog uses, so it should sort by title or date (but seems to be a bit buggy at the moment), so no way to maintain my great manually sorted shelf there. That is why I am not syncing :D
Weird. Would've figured there's some way to copy it and retain the info.

Question for you - if I find a way to copy it over, would you be interested in having it?
Post edited July 07, 2015 by CarrionCrow
superstande: You should create your own Destiny :p
Don't make me rerorerorero you.

You gamelist looks like a store. ;)