It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

l0rdtr3k: No!She's mine,give her back.*grabs Owl from Agent*
*Pulls out flamethrower* RRHHAAAAAAA >:-O
NoNewTaleToTell: I'm not sure that's not fair to my fellow Americans, I'm just your average everyday oddball haha. I've been known to make an entire beef stew at well after midnight.
AgentBirdnest: I've told her about our chocolate covered bacon :-)
You swore you'd never tell anybody about that!

EndreWhiteMane: OK, who let this chicken loose in here?
I don't know but give me some more BBQ sauce and I'll have more BBQ chicken for breakfast!
Hey everyone! How are you all? I'm doing pretty well, except for some trouble with trains and a nasty humid-warm kind of weather. And some annoying bureaucratic bullshit over at the university which means that one of my Honours grades will likely not be in the system by the graduation deadline.

But other than that I'm fine. :P
AgentBirdnest: I've told her about our chocolate covered bacon :-)
NoNewTaleToTell: You swore you'd never tell anybody about that!

EndreWhiteMane: OK, who let this chicken loose in here?
NoNewTaleToTell: I don't know but give me some more BBQ sauce and I'll have more BBQ chicken for breakfast!
KC Masterpiece OK?
l0rdtr3k: No!She's mine,give her back.*grabs Owl from Agent*
AgentBirdnest: *Pulls out flamethrower* RRHHAAAAAAA >:-O
*puts Owl inside me and rolls away*You'll burn Owl with this,baka !
Post edited July 07, 2015 by l0rdtr3k
hello everyone!
FearfulSymmetry: Hey everyone! How are you all? I'm doing pretty well, except for some trouble with trains and a nasty humid-warm kind of weather. And some annoying bureaucratic bullshit over at the university which means that one of my Honours grades will likely not be in the system by the graduation deadline.

Sorry to hear about the mess at university, the weather seems to be pretty widespread, we have the same here.
Glad to hear you're fine otherwise. :-)
pikaboom: hello everyone!
Hi there!
Post edited July 07, 2015 by EndreWhiteMane
FearfulSymmetry: Hey everyone! How are you all? I'm doing pretty well, except for some trouble with trains and a nasty humid-warm kind of weather. And some annoying bureaucratic bullshit over at the university which means that one of my Honours grades will likely not be in the system by the graduation deadline.

Hey *big hug* Glad to hear that. I'm doing good :)
Bureaucratic bullshit at the university sounds pretty familiar ... i had similar issues when i finished my Bachelor ... are there any serious consequences when the grades are not in the system by the deadlne?
pikaboom: hello everyone!
Hello!
EndreWhiteMane: (...)
Hi Endre - how are you today?
Post edited July 07, 2015 by ElTerprise
There is a sale on Supreme League of Patriots if anyone has been looking at it.
Apparently the second and third episodes are much better than the first.
EndreWhiteMane: (...)
ElTerprise: Hi Endre - how are you today?
Just OK today but at least the weather's a bit better.
Glad to hear all is well with you.
Post edited July 07, 2015 by EndreWhiteMane
EndreWhiteMane: Sorry to hear about the mess at university, the weather seems to be pretty widespread, we have the same here.
Thanks! How are you doing? :)

ElTerprise: Hey *big hug* Glad to hear that. I'm doing good :)
Bureaucratic bullshit at the university sounds pretty familiar ... i had similar issues when i finished my Bachelor ... are there any serious consequences when the grades are not in the system by the deadlne?
Hey! *hug*

Yep, it's super annoying. I should be having a carefree holiday right now but instead I'm sorting out my professors' mess. There's another grade I'm still waiting for as well, but I've just heard from a professor that that should be in today. I just hope it's sufficient because all the grades need to be in the system before Monday, and there will be next to no time to rewrite it (if I fail that essay I won't get my bachelor's degree.)

The Honours grade is less serious because it won't prevent me from getting my bachelor's degree, but I'm not sure what other consequences it will have, as I'm technically supposed to have all the grades for that program in the system before Monday as well. It's just really pissing me off. I've reached out to several people for help but no one has really accomplished anything.
EndreWhiteMane: Just OK today but at least the weather's a bit better.
Glad to hear all is well with you.
Let's hope it's getting better than ok soon :) but good to hear that the weather's improving :)

Actually don't know anything about Supreme League of Patriots...
FearfulSymmetry: Hey! *hug*

Yep, it's super annoying. I should be having a carefree holiday right now but instead I'm sorting out my professors' mess. There's another grade I'm still waiting for as well, but I've just heard from a professor that that should be in today. I just hope it's sufficient because all the grades need to be in the system before Monday, and there will be next to no time to rewrite it (if I fail that essay I won't get my bachelor's degree.)

The Honours grade is less serious because it won't prevent me from getting my bachelor's degree, but I'm not sure what other consequences it will have, as I'm technically supposed to have all the grades for that program in the system before Monday as well. It's just really pissing me off. I've reached out to several people for help but no one has really accomplished anything.
Oh great...let's hope you get at everything related to the Bachelor's degree sorted asap. But it would better of course to have things sorted out before the deadline. It really sucks when something like this happens because you've done everything you could for those degrees and other people mess that up....
EndreWhiteMane: Sorry to hear about the mess at university, the weather seems to be pretty widespread, we have the same here.
FearfulSymmetry: Thanks! How are you doing? :)

ElTerprise: Hey *big hug* Glad to hear that. I'm doing good :)
FearfulSymmetry: Hey! *hug*

Sorry to hear that! :( Are you a hugs person? :)
ElTerprise: Oh great...let's hope you get at everything related to the Bachelor's degree sorted asap. But it would better of course to have things sorted out before the deadline. It really sucks when something like this happens because you've done everything you could for those degrees and other people mess that up....
Yep, I guess I'm just extra annoyed with it because I really just want to enjoy my holiday right now, not clean up after other people. I did my part of the deal, it should be their turn now. :P

Soccorro: Sorry to hear that! :( Are you a hugs person? :)
Sure am! *hugs*
ElTerprise: Oh great...let's hope you get at everything related to the Bachelor's degree sorted asap. But it would better of course to have things sorted out before the deadline. It really sucks when something like this happens because you've done everything you could for those degrees and other people mess that up....
FearfulSymmetry: Yep, I guess I'm just extra annoyed with it because I really just want to enjoy my holiday right now, not clean up after other people. I did my part of the deal, it should be their turn now. :P

Soccorro: Sorry to hear that! :( Are you a hugs person? :)
FearfulSymmetry: Sure am! *hugs*
*hugs* :D

Good, that my grade problem is still 4 years away :D
Post edited July 07, 2015 by Soccorro