It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Good afternoon, Endre, and Fearful !! :)
Hope you're all doing great !!
** Big hugs and... [looking in my mug]... nothing to drink. Cr*p... **
LaPtiteBete: Good afternoon, Endre, and Fearful !! :)
Hey Owl! *hug*

*quickly fills mug with hot chocolate* *or coffee* *or anything else you want* :P
LaPtiteBete: ** Big hugs and... [looking in my mug]... nothing to drink. Cr*p... **
How about a mug of ice cream? That's what I'm doing right now :-)
LaPtiteBete: Good afternoon, Endre, and Fearful !! :)
There she is our lovely owl! *Spinecrushing hug of friendship*
EndreWhiteMane: Would you all pummel our generous Soccorro with enough +1's to just burst their rep!
I have just received the lovely gift of Pax Imperia. :-)
Thank you very much.
Soccorro, where are you ?.... >:-| ... **hiding in my back a massive +1 hammer**
Endre, would you mind telling me if it's good when you try it ? :)
How's the day treating you ?
**Big bear hug**
Soccorro: There she is our lovely owl! *Spinecrushing hug of friendship*
You're there !!! **rib-crushing and breath-taking hug** ^^
FearfulSymmetry: Hey Owl! *hug*

*quickly fills mug with hot chocolate* *or coffee* *or anything else you want* :P
Hot chocolate sounds awesome !!!
I don't have any in the office... :)
**Big thank-you crushing hug**
How are you doing ??
AgentBirdnest: How about a mug of ice cream? That's what I'm doing right now :-)
Hmm... what flavour ??
I can't have any ice-cream at the office, unfortunately :<
Post edited July 07, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
LaPtiteBete: Hmm... what flavour ??
I can't have any ice-cream at the office, unfortunately :<
It's a goofy novelty flavour my brother picked up last night... "Sprinkled Animal Cookie" õ__ô ... It's not very good, but it's not terrible either... It's meh :-p
No ice-cream at the office? >:-O Would you like me to burn your office to the ground for you? >:-)
LaPtiteBete: Hot chocolate sounds awesome !!!
I don't have any in the office... :)
**Big thank-you crushing hug**
How are you doing ??
*gives cup full of tasty hot chocolate*
I'm pretty all right. Didn't get too much sleep last night as the cat was harassing the dog, after which the dog escaped from her dog crate and decided to pay me a visit at 4 in the morning. I managed to calm her down enough to get her back to sleep but I didn't sleep much myself after that. :P
How are you?
Quick visit for a round of *busy hugs and waves*
moonshineshadow: Quick visit for a round of *busy hugs and waves*
*quick return hug*
EndreWhiteMane: Would you all pummel our generous Soccorro with enough +1's to just burst their rep!
I have just received the lovely gift of Pax Imperia. :-)
Thank you very much.
LaPtiteBete: Soccorro, where are you ?.... >:-| ... **hiding in my back a massive +1 hammer**
Endre, would you mind telling me if it's good when you try it ? :)
How's the day treating you ?
**Big bear hug**
I will let you know.
*bear hug back*

BTW: What's with the chicken outfit? You in disguise?
*quick bear hug big enough to last you through your busy day*
Post edited July 07, 2015 by EndreWhiteMane
AgentBirdnest: It's a goofy novelty flavour my brother picked up last night... "Sprinkled Animal Cookie" õ__ô ... It's not very good, but it's not terrible either... It's meh :-p
No ice-cream at the office? >:-O Would you like me to burn your office to the ground for you? >:-)
"sprinkled animal cookie" ??? ... >__o.... the hell is that... hmmm no, thanks !!!
And, no, thanks... I still need my job... you can burn our competitors offices to the ground, if you want :D
FearfulSymmetry: *gives cup full of tasty hot chocolate*
I'm pretty all right. Didn't get too much sleep last night as the cat was harassing the dog, after which the dog escaped from her dog crate and decided to pay me a visit at 4 in the morning. I managed to calm her down enough to get her back to sleep but I didn't sleep much myself after that. :P
How are you?
Thank you for this wonderful hot chocolate !! :D
**Big happy chocolated hug**
Hum... I sympathize. Evil animals... >:-| I hope they'll let you sleep better tonight !!
I'm good, thanks !! everyone asks me questions and stuff in the office, I feel useful and a bit snowed under... can't wait to go back home :)

**Busy hug back** !!! :)
LaPtiteBete: "sprinkled animal cookie" ??? ... >__o.... the hell is that... hmmm no, thanks !!!
And, no, thanks... I still need my job... you can burn our competitors offices to the ground, if you want :D
It's actually kinda gross, that's what it is +__+
Alright then... I'll get my matches >:-D ...... hm.... I'm starting to feel like the arsonist from "The Stand" :-|
Started watching Defiance.Quite the nice series.
AgentBirdnest: It's a goofy novelty flavour my brother picked up last night... "Sprinkled Animal Cookie" õ__ô ... It's not very good, but it's not terrible either... It's meh :-p
LaPtiteBete: "sprinkled animal cookie" ??? ... >__o.... the hell is that... hmmm no, thanks !!!
FearfulSymmetry: *gives cup full of tasty hot chocolate*
How are you?
LaPtiteBete: Thank you for this wonderful hot chocolate !! :D
Hum... I sympathize. Evil animals... >:-| I hope they'll let you sleep better tonight !!
I'm good, thanks !! everyone asks me questions and stuff in the office, I feel useful and a bit snowed under... can't wait to go back home :)

LaPtiteBete: **Busy hug back** !!! :)
*picks up Owl*My little Owl,I want to give you a big hug.
LaPtiteBete: Thank you for this wonderful hot chocolate !! :D
Enjoy it! :P

I'm back at my own place right now, so there will be no pesky animals tonight. I really do love the pair of them, but I don't want them breaking down my room at four in the morning. :P

Well, as you said, it does mean you're very useful and reliable if everyone is asking you questions. But I agree that it can get very tiresome. :P
Post edited July 07, 2015 by FearfulSymmetry
EndreWhiteMane: I will let you know.
*bear hug back*

BTW: What's with the chicken outfit? You in disguise?
Thank you very much !!
**Big owl-in-a-chicken-outfit hug back**
Oh... that. :-| ... I lost a hug battle against DD, and she hugged me so hard that I lost all my feathers... so, she gave me this chicken outfit so I don't have to keep naked on the thread, and risk to get banned for indecent exposure... :-\
AgentBirdnest: It's actually kinda gross, that's what it is +__+
Alright then... I'll get my matches >:-D ...... hm.... I'm starting to feel like the arsonist from "The Stand" :-|
It doesn't look that disgusting... looks like bubble-gum flavoured ice-cream... õ__ô ... for little kids... heh
The Stand... I don't remember this movie... I should watch it again :)
l0rdtr3k: *picks up Owl*My little Owl,I want to give you a big hug.
So, you finally let me go... and Agent hasn't had to burn you to the ground... good
**Big not-even-mad hug**
I don't know Defiance... :)
FearfulSymmetry: Enjoy it! :P

I'm back at my own place right now, so there will be no pesky animals tonight. I really do love the pair of them, but I don't want them breaking down my room at four in the morning. :P

Well, as you said, it does mean you're very useful and reliable if everyone is asking you questions. But I agree that it can get very tiresome. :P
Great !! :D
Useful and reliable... I don't know... !! (thanks... B-| you flatter me... hihi) ;-p
**Big flattered hug**