It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

EndreWhiteMane: I will let you know.
*bear hug back*

BTW: What's with the chicken outfit? You in disguise?
LaPtiteBete: Thank you very much !!
**Big owl-in-a-chicken-outfit hug back**
Oh... that. :-| ... I lost a hug battle against DD, and she hugged me so hard that I lost all my feathers... so, she gave me this chicken outfit so I don't have to keep naked on the thread, and risk to get banned for indecent exposure... :-\
AgentBirdnest: It's actually kinda gross, that's what it is +__+
Alright then... I'll get my matches >:-D ...... hm.... I'm starting to feel like the arsonist from "The Stand" :-|
LaPtiteBete: It doesn't look that disgusting... looks like bubble-gum flavoured ice-cream... õ__ô ... for little kids... heh
The Stand... I don't remember this movie... I should watch it again :)
l0rdtr3k: *picks up Owl*My little Owl,I want to give you a big hug.
LaPtiteBete: So, you finally let me go... and Agent hasn't had to burn you to the ground... good
**Big not-even-mad hug**
I don't know Defiance... :)
*puts Owl in a Pringles can* Now you're safe.
Since I know some people do not venture out into the general forum often:

Barefoot Essentials got an update! Syncing with the gogwiki now works again!
EndreWhiteMane: I will let you know.
*bear hug back*

BTW: What's with the chicken outfit? You in disguise?
LaPtiteBete: Thank you very much !!
**Big owl-in-a-chicken-outfit hug back**
Oh... that. :-| ... I lost a hug battle against DD, and she hugged me so hard that I lost all my feathers... so, she gave me this chicken outfit so I don't have to keep naked on the thread, and risk to get banned for indecent exposure... :-\
Hope they grow back fast, I almost gave you to NoNewTaleToTell for the barbeque! :(
LaPtiteBete: It doesn't look that disgusting... looks like bubble-gum flavoured ice-cream... õ__ô ... for little kids... heh
The Stand... I don't remember this movie... I should watch it again :)
It tastes kinda like... plastic water? õ__ô *blorff* ... Remind me never to eat that again... Only peanut butter ice cream from now on...
You should definitely watch it again! Maybe you'll be able to spot the tree in my old front yard :-) Part of it was filmed in my hometown, so... yeah... I'm a pretty big deal B-|
moonshineshadow: Since I know some people do not venture out into the general forum often:

HOLY FREAKING CRAP!

*epic happy hug*

Thanks for the heads up!
*runs*
Post edited July 07, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
l0rdtr3k: *puts Owl in a Pringles can* Now you're safe.
**eating all the pringles crumbs and escaping the can**
moonshineshadow: Since I know some people do not venture out into the general forum often:

\o/ AWESOME !!!!!! \o/
Do we have to download something ?...
EndreWhiteMane: Hope they grow back fast, I almost gave you to NoNewTaleToTell for the barbeque! :(
Thanks.... >:-| ... I would have bitten you ! Again. >;-p
Post edited July 07, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
LaPtiteBete: **eating all the pringles crumbs and escaping the can**
Now you're covered in barbecue Pringles dust.*grabs Owl and give her a unnopened cheese Pringles can*
Let's eat!
AgentBirdnest: It tastes kinda like... plastic water? õ__ô *blorff* ... Remind me never to eat that again... Only peanut butter ice cream from now on...
You should definitely watch it again! Maybe you'll be able to spot the tree in my old front yard :-) Part of it was filmed in my hometown, so... yeah... I'm a pretty big deal B-|
Are you playing an extra in the movie ?... that would be a big deal ;-p
(I doubt you were born at that time, in fact...)
Do you have a picture so we can recognize your tree ?...

Yay! Awesome :D
LaPtiteBete: **eating all the pringles crumbs and escaping the can**
l0rdtr3k: Now you're covered in barbecue Pringles dust.*grabs Owl and give her a unnopened cheese Pringles can*
Let's eat!
Hummmmmm... now I want to eat myself. :-D
Thanks for the cheese pringles !!
**Big squishing hug**
It's a bit early for having a beer, isn't it ?...
(it would be quite inappropriate at work, plus...)
LaPtiteBete: Are you playing an extra in the movie ?... that would be a big deal ;-p
(I doubt you were born at that time, in fact...)
Do you have a picture so we can recognize your tree ?...
errr... no ;-p but... trees! come on!
I was very much born! I was just a kinderAgent at the time, but I was certainly born.
I don't have a picture... you can see the tree on Oogle maps, but I don't want everyone knowing my address :"|
LaPtiteBete: Hummmmmm... now I want to eat myself. :-D
Thanks for the cheese pringles !!
**Big squishing hug**
It's a bit early for having a beer, isn't it ?...
(it would be quite inappropriate at work, plus...)
You want to be rerorerorero'd,right?
If you don't want to suffer this fate,you'll need to give me a billion Euro or else,the Satchel!
AgentBirdnest: errr... no ;-p but... trees! come on!
I was very much born! I was just a kinderAgent at the time, but I was certainly born.
I don't have a picture... you can see the tree on Oogle maps, but I don't want everyone knowing my address :"|
That's understandable :) nevermind. I'm not goind to watch a 6 hours long movie to see a couple of trees of your hometown, anyway... with all due respect ;-p

I can verify that it works, though it's a bit odd.
It insists on listing games in 'grid' view which is OK.
I can only access the Essentials dialog from a forum page, not from a store or account page.
This is on Firefox, ymmv. ;)
Well updated my GOGwiki page. But the sorting is all over the place....
l0rdtr3k: You want to be rerorerorero'd,right?
If you don't want to suffer this fate,you'll need to give me a billion Euro or else,the Satchel!
,',',,',',,,','>:-|
I don't want to be rerorero'd.. nor to be stuck in a satchel... and if I had a billion euros, I wouldn't give it to a blackmailing evil blob... so..
**Prompty fly away and rest on the highest branch of a random tree, looking down angrily on the evil orange little blob >:-|**