It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Soccorro: *hugs* :D

Good, that my grade problem is still 4 years away :D
Haha. :P I've got to say the final year of my bachelor is more stressful than the first two, simply because I have to pass everything. I can't just fail a subject and take it up again at a later date, because that will mean an extra year of studying. Luckily all of that went well, but now the administration needs to get their shit sorted out. :P
Oooo, a new (old) Sci-Fi 4X game!
FearfulSymmetry: Yep, I guess I'm just extra annoyed with it because I really just want to enjoy my holiday right now, not clean up after other people. I did my part of the deal, it should be their turn now. :P
Well that's absolutely understandable. But interesting to see that this seems to a more common problem that i thought...
Soccorro: *hugs* :D

Good, that my grade problem is still 4 years away :D
FearfulSymmetry: Haha. :P I've got to say the final year of my bachelor is more stressful than the first two, simply because I have to pass everything. I can't just fail a subject and take it up again at a later date, because that will mean an extra year of studying. Luckily all of that went well, but now the administration needs to get their shit sorted out. :P
I guess it's something everyone in the world can relate to... Shitty bureaucracy :D
EndreWhiteMane: Oooo, a new (old) Sci-Fi 4X game!
Have you ever played it?
EndreWhiteMane: Oooo, a new (old) Sci-Fi 4X game!
ElTerprise: Have you ever played it?
No, but it looks like something I must have. :-)
EndreWhiteMane: No, but it looks like something I must have. :-)
Yes. It looks quite interesting indeed :).
ElTerprise: Well that's absolutely understandable. But interesting to see that this seems to a more common problem that i thought...
Apparently administration sucks everywhere. :P

Soccorro: I guess it's something everyone in the world can relate to... Shitty bureaucracy :D
Haha, yep. One of the joys of life I suppose. :P
FearfulSymmetry: Apparently administration sucks everywhere. :P
Yes. Seems so...:)
Yawn, that was a good siesta, even if it ended 2 hours ago.

Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on how you look at it) I felt too drowsy after not having a wink of sleep last night when I decided to play the weeabo game. I couldn't concentrate on the ruthless but moé slaughter of my enemies so I took a power nap.

Seems like I missed the giant chicken mayhem incident.
FearfulSymmetry: Thanks! How are you doing? :)

Hey! *hug*

Yep, it's super annoying. I should be having a carefree holiday right now but instead I'm sorting out my professors' mess. There's another grade I'm still waiting for as well, but I've just heard from a professor that that should be in today. I just hope it's sufficient because all the grades need to be in the system before Monday, and there will be next to no time to rewrite it (if I fail that essay I won't get my bachelor's degree.)

The Honours grade is less serious because it won't prevent me from getting my bachelor's degree, but I'm not sure what other consequences it will have, as I'm technically supposed to have all the grades for that program in the system before Monday as well. It's just really pissing me off. I've reached out to several people for help but no one has really accomplished anything.
In my very limited college experience, most professors seemed to leave the running of the actual classes to the undergraduates while they dedicated their attention to the extremely important task of fondling their balls.

The one who didn't seem to follow that rule, was the resident pothead, (and botanist).
Post edited July 07, 2015 by j0ekerr
EndreWhiteMane: There is a sale on Supreme League of Patriots if anyone has been looking at it.
Apparently the second and third episodes are much better than the first.
Cool! Thanks for the heads up! Looks like it could be some silly fun :-)
By the way, good morning, Endre!
Would you all pummel our generous Soccorro with enough +1's to just burst their rep!
I have just received the lovely gift of Pax Imperia. :-)
Thank you very much.
EndreWhiteMane: There is a sale on Supreme League of Patriots if anyone has been looking at it.
Apparently the second and third episodes are much better than the first.
AgentBirdnest: Cool! Thanks for the heads up! Looks like it could be some silly fun :-)
By the way, good morning, Endre!
Morning sir! How's the agent business?
Post edited July 07, 2015 by EndreWhiteMane
j0ekerr: In my very limited college experience, most professors seemed to leave the running of the actual classes to the undergraduates while they dedicated their attention to the extremely important task of fondling their balls.

The one who didn't seem to follow that rule, was the resident pothead, (and botanist).
Haha, most of my professors don't have undergraduates working for them. But they do seem to be lazy at times. In this case the problem is that the professor went on a holiday while forgetting to submit one of my marks. He won't return until the 17th of August, much too late for my 13th of July deadline, and he's not responding to any emails I've sent him. I'm mostly pissed off at the fact he has gone on a holiday before the end of the official academic year, especially since he can't be reached in any way.
EndreWhiteMane: Morning sir! How's the agent business?
Haven't had a successful mission in 961.3 days... still keeping positive though ;-)

+1'ing Socco for you :-)
EndreWhiteMane: Would you all pummel our generous Soccorro with enough +1's to just burst their rep!
I have just received the lovely gift of Pax Imperia. :-)
On my way *sets phaser to +1* ;) !
Post edited July 07, 2015 by ElTerprise