It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Here's a question that probably should be its own thread: for indie devs (including solo devs who code in their living room) why not using something like ID Tech 4 instead of something like Unity?

I understand Unity has more flexibility as it's not geared towards any specific genre and it has a ton of third party plugins (which is a definite advantage), but beyond that ID Tech 4 looks better (even today), seems more stable and well rounded (for FPS at least) and is completely free, no royalties owed. At least for an indoor FPS is there any reason to use Unity over ID Tech 4?
moonshineshadow: *too hot to sleep hugs*
What you need is a fanboy, like the Egyptian queens had. A big muscly guy whose job is to just stand there with a big fan to keep you cool. :-)

*big hug*
moonshineshadow: *too hot to sleep hugs*
ddickinson: What you need is a fanboy, like the Egyptian queens had. A big muscly guy whose job is to just stand there with a big fan to keep you cool. :-)

*big hug*
Hmm... I like that idea. A nice breeze and also something nice to look at :D
*return hug*
Good evening everyone!
moonshineshadow: Hmm... I like that idea. A nice breeze and also something nice to look at :D
*return hug*
We could hold an audition, and I think they were called fan-bearers. Maybe Owl can get you some while you work on her evil weapons, it's the least she could do to reward your hard work. :-)
ddickinson: That sounds nice. Have you had a busy day?
It is. Not really. Was only working on stuff for university and did some room cleaning.
Soccorro: Good evening everyone!
Good evening - how was your day?
Post edited July 07, 2015 by ElTerprise
Good evening!

ElTerprise: It is. Not really. Was only working on stuff for university and did some room cleaning.
At least it was nothing too bad, which would not be nice in the heat you have been getting.
Post edited July 07, 2015 by ddickinson
moonshineshadow: Hmm... I like that idea. A nice breeze and also something nice to look at :D
*return hug*
ddickinson: We could hold an audition, and I think they were called fan-bearers. Maybe Owl can get you some while you work on her evil weapons, it's the least she could do to reward your hard work. :-)
Good idea. I like this plan :P

*welcome hug*
NoNewTaleToTell: Angry Viking Owl thank you, you've given me a new forum signature.

Ah well, it's a mostly unknown title but I think I'll take a chance on it for 99 cents of Steam Trading Card Funny Money
Ho.... yeah !! I'm very honored :D
99 cents ?... well, at least it's not a great loss if it's a sh*tty game :)
ddickinson: That sounds nice. Have you had a busy day?
ElTerprise: It is. Not really. Was only working on stuff for university and did some room cleaning.
ElTerprise: Good evening - how was your day?
It was good :D and yours!?
ddickinson: At least it was nothing too bad, which would not be nice in the heat you have been getting.
Well thankfully it wasn't that hot today - it was actually 8-9°C colder than yesterday....
I wouldn't have done the house-cleaning in the recent heat...
Soccorro: It was good :D and yours!?
Good as well - and it was not that hot today which helped a lot :D
Post edited July 07, 2015 by ElTerprise
moonshineshadow: Good idea. I like this plan :P
Is the heat still very bad for you? No nice night air or anything to cool things down?
ddickinson: We could hold an audition, and I think they were called fan-bearers. Maybe Owl can get you some while you work on her evil weapons, it's the least she could do to reward your hard work. :-)

moonshineshadow: *welcome hug*
*hug*
28C with 90% humidity is not pleasant.
I feel like I need an oxygen mask to breathe. :/
ddickinson: Is the heat still very bad for you? No nice night air or anything to cool things down?
It is still 29°C... no wind at all :-(