It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ddickinson: Is the heat still very bad for you? No nice night air or anything to cool things down?
moonshineshadow: It is still 29°C... no wind at all :-(
I'm right there with you, yuck.
l0rdtr3k: I can't walk straight without suffering.You baka!
Aw :-( .... I hope it will be better soon...
No more running for you, little blob...
EndreWhiteMane: 28C with 90% humidity is not pleasant.
I feel like I need an oxygen mask to breathe. :/
Sorry to hear that. Other than that is your day going okay?

*big hug for the lovely guy wearing the oxygen mask*

I would gladly send you my breeze if I could. You could even take it all, I would gladly put up with the heat for a while if it meant you could have a few cooler days.

*big cooling hug*
Post edited July 07, 2015 by ddickinson
ddickinson: Sorry to hear that. Other than that is your day going okay?

*big hug for the lovely guy wearing the oxygen mask*
Had a great day till the rain stopped and it all turned to steam, hopefully it will rain more later and clear it out.
Played with Serpent in the Staglands for a while, the game is huge and quite well written.
ddickinson: I would gladly send you my breeze if I could. You could even take it all, I would gladly put up with the heat for a while if it meant you could have a few cooler days.

*big cooling hug*
*big return hug* That is very sweet of you :-) But you should keep your breeze, you have to work outside and need it!
EndreWhiteMane: Had a great day till the rain stopped and it all turned to steam, hopefully it will rain more later and clear it out.
Played with Serpent in the Staglands for a while, the game is huge and quite well written.
Fingers crossed you will get some more rain soon to clear the place out for you.

I am glad you are liking the game, are you glad you got it from the developer directly? Was the price different to the GOG price?

moonshineshadow: *big return hug* That is very sweet of you :-) But you should keep your breeze, you have to work outside and need it!
I know, but I have worked in heat-waves before, I would be okay, and it it let you have a few nights of sleep and a few days free from the heat it would be worth it. Just as long as you send it back afterwards and don't keep it all to yourself. :-)
ddickinson: At least it was nothing too bad, which would not be nice in the heat you have been getting.
ElTerprise: Well thankfully it wasn't that hot today - it was actually 8-9°C colder than yesterday....
I wouldn't have done the house-cleaning in the recent heat...
Soccorro: It was good :D and yours!?
ElTerprise: Good as well - and it was not that hot today which helped a lot :D
Oh yes! Its going to cool down this week.
EndreWhiteMane: Had a great day till the rain stopped and it all turned to steam, hopefully it will rain more later and clear it out.
ddickinson: Fingers crossed you will get some more rain soon to clear the place out for you.

I am glad you are liking the game, are you glad you got it from the developer directly? Was the price different to the GOG price?
Yes, the base game with more extras is the same price. I paid $5.00 more to also get the art-book and 'the making of' story.
Yikes....
moonshineshadow: *big return hug* That is very sweet of you :-) But you should keep your breeze, you have to work outside and need it!
ddickinson: I know, but I have worked in heat-waves before, I would be okay, and it it let you have a few nights of sleep and a few days free from the heat it would be worth it. Just as long as you send it back afterwards and don't keep it all to yourself. :-)
Be careful what way you sent it, the thunderstorm from yesterday never arrived. I suspect ElT kept it when it passed his region :P
Soccorro: Oh yes! Its going to cool down this week.
Thankfully...wouldn't have survived much longer ;)
EndreWhiteMane: Yes, the base game with more extras is the same price. I paid $5.00 more to also get the art-book and 'the making of' story.
How is the art-book? I have a few extras on here that include art-books, and some are lovely, while others seem very low quality. The same with the making of and developer documentation. Sometimes they are very well detailed and interesting, others are very basic and bland, clearly made to exploit the customer for more money.

moonshineshadow: Be careful what way you sent it, the thunderstorm from yesterday never arrived. I suspect ElT kept it when it passed his region :P
It would explain why it is cooler for him today. I think he is keeping it all to himself so you don't get any. But okay, I will send the breeze directly to you and not via Germany this time. :-)
moonshineshadow: Be careful what way you sent it, the thunderstorm from yesterday never arrived. I suspect ElT kept it when it passed his region :P
It drifted past Hamburg...would've been nice to get a thunderstorm in the last evening - might have pushed the temperatures below 20°C....but it looks it got stuck in Central Germany..my relatives in Hesse had quite the storm in the night...
Post edited July 07, 2015 by ElTerprise
EndreWhiteMane: Yes, the base game with more extras is the same price. I paid $5.00 more to also get the art-book and 'the making of' story.
ddickinson: How is the art-book? I have a few extras on here that include art-books, and some are lovely, while others seem very low quality. The same with the making of and developer documentation. Sometimes they are very well detailed and interesting, others are very basic and bland, clearly made to exploit the customer for more money.
While the art-book and stuff isn't very extensive what is there is all very beautiful and professional looking.
Even the manual itself is quite artistic.
EndreWhiteMane: While the art-book and stuff isn't very extensive what is there is all very beautiful and professional looking.
Even the manual itself is quite artistic.
That's nice. It's great when they put some effort into those kind of things. I know if it was my game I would put as much effort as possible into such things, but sadly many just do the bare minimum. I hope you have lots of fun with the game, I have not had the time or the motivation for a big RPG game at the moment.