It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ddickinson: You are lucky you are my friend and such a lovely lady. A guy once tried to restrain me by pinning my arms, so I head butted him and broke his nose. That got his dirty rat claws off me. :-)

*Kisses Owl while my hands are restrained, and while she is blushing she loosens her tight grip enough for me to get out and give her a big strong and unbreakable Battle Sister hug that is so tight it knocks all her feathers off* Victory is mine! :-)

I am glad to hear you had a lovely day and a relaxing evening. An early night sounds good, and just think of the pretty badge you will get in the morning. :-)

I hope you have a really good time with your friends. I have never really tried sushi, do you like it?

My day was quite long, due to me working late today to make up for the time off I will be having on Wednesday for my medical scans. I am a little tired, but not enough to go to sleep just yet, plus I want to finish some things around the house before I go to bed.

*more big hugs*
(That sounds pretty effective :D)
Ô__Ô ......... well.... **picking up my feathers** >:"| .... (<---- offended blush)
**then jumping on DD's back and clinging at her... ninja unwavering hug**
You've got a naked owl on your back >:-|

Ho....... it's late :-( ... I should go, yeah... **sigh**
I love sushis... but they'd better be really fresh (made a few hours ago).... I have a good adress here :) even if they sometimes mess with my order (arrive one hour later, with the wrong order, or having spilled my soup on everything... I had a discount to make up for it last time... before I burn their place to the ground... lol :D)

Ho... so you have your scan on wednesday !! nice... at what hour can we think about you ? :)

I won't last longer, so... have a good night, lovely DD !
And everyone else on the thread !
See you tomorrow !!
**Big tired but happy hugs** :)
LaPtiteBete: I won't last longer, so... have a good night, lovely DD !
See you tomorrow !!
*good night hug* Sleep well!
Soccorro: Oh yes! Its going to cool down this week.
ElTerprise: Thankfully...wouldn't have survived much longer ;)
Me neither, Digga! :D
See you tomorrow !!
Good night and sleep well *good night hug*
See you tomorrow :)
See you tomorrow !!
Night Little One, sleep well.
LaPtiteBete: (That sounds pretty effective :D)
Ô__Ô ......... well.... **picking up my feathers** >:"| .... (<---- offended blush)
**then jumping on DD's back and clinging at her... ninja unwavering hug**
You've got a naked owl on your back >:-|

Ho....... it's late :-( ... I should go, yeah... **sigh**
I love sushis... but they'd better be really fresh (made a few hours ago).... I have a good adress here :) even if they sometimes mess with my order (arrive one hour later, with the wrong order, or having spilled my soup on everything... I had a discount to make up for it last time... before I burn their place to the ground... lol :D)

Ho... so you have your scan on wednesday !! nice... at what hour can we think about you ? :)

I won't last longer, so... have a good night, lovely DD !
See you tomorrow !!
*Spins around really fast until Owl gets so dizzy she lets go.*
*But I can't leave her there all naked, so I give her a chicken suit to wear* :-)

Do they know you will burn their place to the ground if they don't do a good job? :-)

My scan is first thing on Wednesday, so hopefully it will just be the morning, but it could take all day depending on the doctors.

I hope you have a lovely nights sleep, and that tomorrow you can have the good night sleep badge.

Goodnight, Owl! Sleep tight and pleasant dreams!

*big goodnight hug*
I'll try to get some sleep... there is a lot to do tomorrow so some sleep would be helpful ;-)
*good night hugs and waves*
moonshineshadow: I'll try to get some sleep... there is a lot to do tomorrow so some sleep would be helpful ;-)
Goodnight, Moonshine! And good luck with your work tomorrow. I hope the weather will be better for you tomorrow and that you are able to get some decent sleep tonight.

*big goodnight hug*
Soccorro: Me neither, Digga! :D
:D - Was to be expected that "digga" would appear at some point, digga :D
Post edited July 07, 2015 by ElTerprise
ddickinson: *Spins around really fast until Owl gets so dizzy she lets go.*
*But I can't leave her there all naked, so I give her a chicken suit to wear* :-)

Do they know you will burn their place to the ground if they don't do a good job? :-)

My scan is first thing on Wednesday, so hopefully it will just be the morning, but it could take all day depending on the doctors.

I hope you have a lovely nights sleep, and that tomorrow you can have the good night sleep badge.

Goodnight, Owl! Sleep tight and pleasant dreams!

*big goodnight hug*
Can't wait to see what she says about the chicken suit.
I just laughed so hard I think I hurt myself. :-)

Best of luck tomorrow, hope they find something very simple to fix, if anything at all.
moonshineshadow: I'll try to get some sleep... there is a lot to do tomorrow so some sleep would be helpful ;-)
Night lovely Valkyrie, sleep well.
Post edited July 07, 2015 by EndreWhiteMane
Good night Moon and sleep well *good night hug*
Hopefully it's getting colder the next days :)
Soccorro: Me neither, Digga! :D
ElTerprise: Was to be xpected that "digga" would appear at some point, digga :D
A North German hip hop term.
Wonder why I didn't know that one off the top of my head? :-)
I am feeling quite tired as well, so I had better call it a night.

Goodnight, everyone! I hope you all have a lovely evening.

*goodnight hugs and silly waves*

EndreWhiteMane: Can't wait to see what she says about the chicken suit.

Best of luck tomorrow, hope they find something very simple to fix, if anything at all.
I am sure she would look lovely no matter what bird she is. But a cute chicken costume would be fun. :-)

My scans are on Wednesday morning, but thank you very much for your concern. I am not sure how long I have to wait for the results, but at least the scans will be out the way. I just hope they don't mess it all up again. It will just be nice to get it all out of the way.

Goodnight, Endre! I hope the weather will get better so it does not keep you up all night. *goodnight hug*
ddickinson: I am feeling quite tired as well, so I had better call it a night.

EndreWhiteMane: Can't wait to see what she says about the chicken suit.

ddickinson: I am sure she would look lovely no matter what bird she is. But a cute chicken costume would be fun. :-)

My scans are on Wednesday morning, but thank you very much for your concern. I am not sure how long I have to wait for the results, but at least the scans will be out the way. I just hope they don't mess it all up again. It will just be nice to get it all out of the way.

Goodnight, Endre! I hope the weather will get better so it does not keep you up all night. *goodnight hug*
Night DD, sleep well.
EndreWhiteMane: A North German hip hop term.
Wonder why I didn't know that one off the top of my head? :-)
Yes but it's not restricted to hip hop - it's actually quite common. There are people starting and finishing every sentence with it - it's similar to 'Bro' i'd say :).

ddickinson: I am feeling quite tired as well, so I had better call it a night.

*good night hugs* Sleep well and see you tomorrow :)
Post edited July 07, 2015 by ElTerprise