It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

LaPtiteBete: Good evening, everybody !!!! :)
Good evening. =)

How was your day?
That is me finally done for the day. I hope you all have a lovely evening!

*big hugs and silly waves*
devon10940: Nothing i tried works and it wont let me post and help threads here.
moonshineshadow: Were you trying to post links? Because there was a problem with spammers, therefore it is now needed to have something between 5-10 rep to post links.
That must've been it. I was linking my pc build to see if that would have anything to do with my stuttering issues
Good evening Owl *big hug*

ddickinson: That is me finally done for the day. I hope you all have a lovely evening!

*big hugs and silly waves*
*big hug* Likewise :)
devon10940: That must've been it. I was linking my pc build to see if that would have anything to do with my stuttering issues
But you could try topost the URL without using the link button. It won't create a but link but the adress should appear in the post.
Post edited July 06, 2015 by ElTerprise
AgentBirdnest: Good evening yourself :-) *epic hug*
Wanna fight ??? >:-D
**More epic hug**
CarrionCrow: Good evening. =)

How was your day?
Good, thanks !! :)
I'm enjoying a restful evening and a good refreshing belgian beer...
How is your day, Crow ? :)
ElTerprise: Good evening Owl *big hug*
Good evening, ElT !! :) How are you doing ?
Are you on holidays ?
Post edited July 06, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
AgentBirdnest: Good evening yourself :-) *epic hug*
LaPtiteBete: Wanna fight ??? >:-D
**More epic hug**
ô__ô not really... I couldn't hurt such a lovely Owl... besides, I'm your bodyguard, remember? Us fighting would create a paradox :-o
**Mostest epicest huggiest hug with a cherry on top**
LaPtiteBete: Good, thanks !! :)
I'm enjoying a restful evening and a good refreshing belgian beer...
How is your day, Crow ? :)
Well, I'm sitting here trying to not sweat and kind of enjoying a leftover soda from last night. -laughs-

Aside from that, I'm watching my download of Borderlands 1 go much faster than it did earlier.
It took a couple hours, but the tech guy finally got my upgrade wired in. I'm now the test subject for the new setup, since I'm apparently the first person to get it this far out in the dust.
LaPtiteBete: Good evening, ElT !! :) How are you doing ?
Are you on holidays ?
Doing good - what about you?

Not yet - they'll start next week but i only have on day in university left (wednesday) :)
AgentBirdnest: ô__ô not really... I couldn't hurt such a lovely Owl... besides, I'm your bodyguard, remember? Us fighting would create a paradox :-o
**Mostest epicest huggiest hug with a cherry on top**
You... hurt me ?? :D haha...
Nevermind... I'm not in a fighting mood either :-p
**Giving up hug** ^^
CarrionCrow: Well, I'm sitting here trying to not sweat and kind of enjoying a leftover soda from last night. -laughs-

Aside from that, I'm watching my download of Borderlands 1 go much faster than it did earlier.
It took a couple hours, but the tech guy finally got my upgrade wired in. I'm now the test subject for the new setup, since I'm apparently the first person to get it this far out in the dust.
A leftover soda ? pouarkh ! :D
Wow... you're a kind of guinea pig for your Internet service provider, then ? :D hihi... cooooool !!
LaPtiteBete: You... hurt me ?? :D haha...
Nevermind... I'm not in a fighting mood either :-p
**Giving up hug** ^^
>:-O ... hmm... you are totally right... you'd kick my arse any day :"p
**Pleasant evening hug**
ElTerprise: Doing good - what about you?

Not yet - they'll start next week but i only have on day in university left (wednesday) :)
Doing good too :))
Ho, you must look forwards to it !!! :D
I finally take 3 weeks of holidays instead of 2 (my boss insisted... :-p) \o/ woohoo !!!
LaPtiteBete: Doing good too :))
Ho, you must look forwards to it !!! :D
I finally take 3 weeks of holidays instead of 2 (my boss insisted... :-p) \o/ woohoo !!!
Glad to hear that. Of course i'm looking forward to it - although i'll still have to work on some stuff for university. But the next semester starts in October so there's plenty of time for me to relax and/or do some travelling :)

That's great *big happy hug*.
Will you be travelling in that time?
xUrsaMajor: Hello
GreenDamsel: Hi.

How are you?
I am doing well. Just playing some games. Posting on the forum so a friend can add me. How about yourself?
ElTerprise: Glad to hear that. Of course i'm looking forward to it - although i'll still have to work on some stuff for university. But the next semester starts in October so there's plenty of time for me to relax and/or do some travelling :)

That's great *big happy hug*.
Will you be travelling in that time?
Aaaaaaw October !!!! :-O .... I'm so jealous >:-| ..... you'd better enjoy it !!!! ;-p
Yeah, I remember... you plan to do a bike trip, don't you ?...
I'll spend a few days at a friend's house in Bourgogne (she has horses \o/ and dogs...), only me and my 2 owlets... then we'll go one week with + my parents in law and my youngest owlet's dad, in Vendée (next to the sea \o/ and hopefully in a renting place with a little swimming pool, but it's not sure... we're still looking for it...). ANd the third week is resting at home and maybe some walks around, nothing more :)
It's gonna be cool...
\o/ holidays !!!! \o/
GreenDamsel: Hi.

How are you?
xUrsaMajor: I am doing well. Just playing some games. Posting on the forum so a friend can add me. How about yourself?
Hey, hi :) what games are you playing ? :)
LaPtiteBete: Aaaaaaw October !!!! :-O .... I'm so jealous >:-| ..... you'd better enjoy it !!!! ;-p
Yeah, I remember... you plan to do a bike trip, don't you ?...
I'll spend a few days at a friend's house in Bourgogne (she has horses \o/ and dogs...), only me and my 2 owlets... then we'll go one week with + my parents in law and my youngest owlet's dad, in Vendée (next to the sea \o/ and hopefully in a renting place with a little swimming pool, but it's not sure... we're still looking for it...). ANd the third week is resting at home and maybe some walks around, nothing more :)
It's gonna be cool...
\o/ holidays !!!! \o/
Well it's the way university handles it - i'm sorry but i'll enjoy it for sure :D
Yes...currently training for it :) and i'll visit Prague in September for about a week :)

That sounds really nice - hope you'll enjoy it as well :D.