It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Night time and the only thing the breeze carries through the open window is the heat from the working air conditioners.

I'm off to fight in the weeabo wars once more.
ElTerprise: Glad to hear that. Of course i'm looking forward to it - although i'll still have to work on some stuff for university. But the next semester starts in October so there's plenty of time for me to relax and/or do some travelling :)

That's great *big happy hug*.
Will you be travelling in that time?
LaPtiteBete: Aaaaaaw October !!!! :-O .... I'm so jealous >:-| ..... you'd better enjoy it !!!! ;-p
Yeah, I remember... you plan to do a bike trip, don't you ?...
I'll spend a few days at a friend's house in Bourgogne (she has horses \o/ and dogs...), only me and my 2 owlets... then we'll go one week with + my parents in law and my youngest owlet's dad, in Vendée (next to the sea \o/ and hopefully in a renting place with a little swimming pool, but it's not sure... we're still looking for it...). ANd the third week is resting at home and maybe some walks around, nothing more :)
It's gonna be cool...
\o/ holidays !!!! \o/
xUrsaMajor: I am doing well. Just playing some games. Posting on the forum so a friend can add me. How about yourself?
LaPtiteBete: Hey, hi :) what games are you playing ? :)
*tackle hug followed by a kiss in the cheek*
I love you Owl!As a friend.
Anyway,how're you doing.I sprained my ankle yesterday.
GreenDamsel: Hi.

How are you?
xUrsaMajor: I am doing well. Just playing some games. Posting on the forum so a friend can add me. How about yourself?
I'm startling people, of whom I know just want to add friends, by starting to do small talk with them.
LaPtiteBete: A leftover soda ? pouarkh ! :D
Wow... you're a kind of guinea pig for your Internet service provider, then ? :D hihi... cooooool !!
It's not quite as bad as it sounds. The insulated cup it's in has a heavy lid. Otherwise I wouldn't be drinking it.
Way too many animals here for that to work. Not going to have beverages with cat and dog hair in them.

Yeah, that's what the tech guy told me. He said it playfully at least, so I'm not too worried.
I pushed to get them out here as soon as possible so I'm not surprised that no one else had a chance to get the upgrade first.
j0ekerr: Night time and the only thing the breeze carries through the open window is the heat from the working air conditioners.

**Sending j0ekerr an ice-cream truck**
Haha, I only see your "No you can't !" title ^^
l0rdtr3k: *tackle hug followed by a kiss in the cheek*
Ho wow :D
Holly cr*p... sorry about your ankle... :-| ... It's the second time you sprain your ankle on this thread :D ... did you do that in running ?... (and also, do blobs have ankles ??? ô__ô)
**Big hug with a kiss on the cheek too** (so you don't look like a "bootleg Jesus" anymore ? :D hihi)
Post edited July 07, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
CarrionCrow: It's not quite as bad as it sounds. The insulated cup it's in has a heavy lid. Otherwise I wouldn't be drinking it.
Way too many animals here for that to work. Not going to have beverages with cat and dog hair in them.

Yeah, that's what the tech guy told me. He said it playfully at least, so I'm not too worried.
I pushed to get them out here as soon as possible so I'm not surprised that no one else had a chance to get the upgrade first.
Hum, and they'd probably drink your soda if it hadn't a lid ... :)
Ho, so you're more like a pioneer :D woohoo !!!
Good evening, everyone!

How are you all doing this evening?

My even was very short due to me working late, but nice all the same.

*tired hugs and silly waves*
ElTerprise: Well it's the way university handles it - i'm sorry but i'll enjoy it for sure :D
Yes...currently training for it :) and i'll visit Prague in September for about a week :)

That sounds really nice - hope you'll enjoy it as well :D.
Prague !!! :D
It's a wonderful city... very beautiful ! historical... "sincere" ! I loved it...
And the people are nice too, if I remember well (if I don't, don't yell at me... It's been nearly 10 yearss ago,, and I have a sh*tty memory !!) ^^
I will, too :D thanks !!! **BIG hug back**
GreenDamsel: I'm startling people, of whom I know just want to add friends, by starting to do small talk with them.
Well I am glad we are engaging in this small talk. Do you do this often?
Hello everybody, good morning, good night, good afternoon and a happy new years!

Now with all the pleasantries out of the way, has anyone tried Proxy Blade Zero? It looks really interesting and after selling one more Trading Card I'll have enough Steam Funny Money to pick it up.
ddickinson: Good evening, everyone!

How are you all doing this evening?

My even was very short due to me working late, but nice all the same.

*tired hugs and silly waves*
Good evening, lovely DD !!!
**Epic happy hug**
Glad that you spent a nice evening, even if it was sadly too short... :)
j0ekerr: Night time and the only thing the breeze carries through the open window is the heat from the working air conditioners.

LaPtiteBete: **Sending j0ekerr an ice-cream truck**
Haha, I only see your "No you can't !" title ^^
l0rdtr3k: *tackle hug followed by a kiss in the cheek*
LaPtiteBete: Ho wow :D
Holly cr*p... sorry about your ankle... :-| ... It's the second time you sprain your ankle on this thread :D ... did you do that in running ?... (and also, do blobs have ankles ??? ô__ô)
**Big hug with a kiss on the cheek too** (so you don't look like a "bootleg Jesus" anymore ? :D hihi)
Nope,returning from a party.Didn't saw a hole on the pavement and I fell in it.
NoNewTaleToTell: Hello everybody, good morning, good night, good afternoon and a happy new years!

Now with all the pleasantries out of the way, has anyone tried Proxy Blade Zero? It looks really interesting and after selling one more Trading Card I'll have enough Steam Funny Money to pick it up.
Good evening!

I have never played it, and to be honest I have never heard of it. But then my knowledge of games is not that good, especially as I tend to stick to GOG for my games.

LaPtiteBete: Good evening, lovely DD !!!
**Epic happy hug**
Glad that you spent a nice evening, even if it was sadly too short... :)
Good evening, wonderful Owl!
*big super epic French hug* (And yes, I will gladly have a hug fight with you. I won't back down like Agent did.) :-)

Thank you. How was your day and evening? Nice and relaxing I hope?
NoNewTaleToTell: Hello everybody, good morning, good night, good afternoon and a happy new years!

Good evening, N2T3,
No idea about this game :) it's not really my favourite kind of game...
l0rdtr3k: Nope,returning from a party.Didn't saw a hole on the pavement and I fell in it.
What did the doctor say about your ankle? Is it feeling any better?