It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

XxXSprayvWarXxX: Well, still here in Greece we are awating the hot days! :)
But you're more used to that heat than us northerners :)
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Well, still here in Greece we are awating the hot days! :)
ElTerprise: But you're more used to that heat than us northerners :)
Yes, I may :)
ElTerprise: Well the GOG version is complete which makes it the way better version. Not to mention the unofficial HD-patches :)
Precisely. Hence the quotes when I say "HD Edition" :D
BillyMaysFan59: Precisely. Hence the quotes when I say "HD Edition" :D
Sorry overlooked the quotes ;)...blame the heat....
I need to get this off my chest. I really love England, and so on Independence Day I usually wear my Union Jack shirt and post England things on Facebook and just generally celebrate England instead of freedom from it. I'm not hurting anyone, I'm not disrespecting veterans since this isn't Memorial Day or Veterans Day, I'm just doing it for fun because I like England. Everyone in my life knows this, so why do they have to give me a hard time? -_-

Thanks for letting me rant internet. <3
ElTerprise: Sorry overlooked the quotes ;)...blame the heat....
I'm not going to touch that "HD Edition" with a 10-foot pole. As you said it doesn't feature the expansions (and it even lacks features like random map generator and hotkeys), there's a free HD mod for the original game that works perfectly, (it runs on any screen resolution from 800x600 to 4000x4000!) the "HD Edition" costs more money, the screenshots really don't look any different from the original game unless you look *real* closely, and (according to certain reviewers) the game is full of bugs and runs slower on modern systems!

This "HD Edition" is merely a cash grab attempt from Ubisoft and not an improvement. I suggest everyone keep voting with their wallets by buying the Complete edition on GOG instead.

(BTW the free HD mod isn't just for higher display resolutions! It adds *tons* of enhancements to gameplay and general interface that will be very important to you once you have them.)
Post edited July 05, 2015 by BillyMaysFan59
BillyMaysFan59: I'm not going to touch that "HD Edition" with a 10-foot pole. As you said it doesn't feature the expansions (and it even lacks features like random map generator and hotkeys), there's a free HD mod for the original game that works perfectly, (it runs on any screen resolution from 800x600 to 4000x4000!) the "HD Edition" costs more money, the screenshots really don't look any different from the original game unless you look *real* closely, and (according to certain reviewers) the game is full of bugs and runs slower on modern systems!

This "HD Edition" is merely a cash grab attempt from Ubisoft and not an improvement. I suggest everyone keep voting with their wallets by buying the Complete edition on GOG instead.

(BTW the free HD mod isn't just for higher display resolutions! It adds *tons* of enhancements to gameplay and general interface that will be very important to you once you have them.)
Me neither. Bought HoMM III some time ago here on GOG but haven't played it yet but definitely looking forward to do this some time soon :). Actually thouht that this HD mod would only fi the resolution - good to know it does more than that :)

Yes. It's pretty much an attempt to milk the cashcow and the studio responsible DotEmu is apparently known for not being the best studio for such "overhauls"...
Ok... I'm blasted. And I don't mean that sissy beer blasted.
How are ya?
GreenDamsel: Ok... I'm blasted. And I don't mean that sissy beer blasted.
How are ya?
Good evening. Doing goog here - without being drunk - although it's still quite warm here. The Thnderstorm missed us....
anybody else enjoying a decent game
GreenDamsel: Ok... I'm blasted. And I don't mean that sissy beer blasted.
How are ya?
ElTerprise: Good evening. Doing goog here - without being drunk - although it's still quite warm here. The Thnderstorm missed us....
What. There's a thunderstorm. Amazing. We totally need one.
GreenDamsel: What. There's a thunderstorm. Amazing. We totally need one.
There was a thunderstorm....i heard some thunders but it didn't reach us. And yes a thunderstorm would highly appreciated.
GreenDamsel: What. There's a thunderstorm. Amazing. We totally need one.
ElTerprise: There was a thunderstorm....i heard some thunders but it didn't reach us. And yes a thunderstorm would highly appreciated.
Why are you even awake. You should be sleeping. It's way too late.
GreenDamsel: Why are you even awake. You should be sleeping. It's way too late.
Can't sleep....and what's your excuse? :)
Post edited July 05, 2015 by ElTerprise
GreenDamsel: Why are you even awake. You should be sleeping. It's way too late.
ElTerprise: Can't sleep....and what's your excuse? :)
Well I'm happy. And I'm playing some DotA. And listening to the Tarzan soundtrack. Life'S good.