It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GreenDamsel: Well I'm happy. And I'm playing some DotA. And listening to the Tarzan soundtrack. Life'S good.
That's a good excuse :)....
rudyhero: anybody else enjoying a decent game
Yeah, Mets vs the Dodgers. 0-0 in the 2nd.

...and the starting pitcher for the Mets has a nose bleed. :P On national t.v. of course! XD Poor guy.
Post edited July 05, 2015 by tinyE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQc5gDXQGIs
Happy Morning!

My internet got screwed up... Asking a security code that I don't have... Have to call the company...
Maybe it was that Rambo III last night - the internet just blew up from this mega war movie :p
Otherwise just the usual coffee and Xenonauts...
superstande: Happy Morning!

My internet got screwed up... Asking a security code that I don't have... Have to call the company...
Maybe it was that Rambo III last night - the internet just blew up from this mega war movie :p
Good morning to you, just about ready to go to bed here.
Still waiting for all of the fireworks to die down. :-)
ZenWan: Good morning. Has it cooled down there? It's cooler here, yesterday wasn't bad, but it's supposed to go over 40 again this coming week.
GreenDamsel: I'll argue that you are more used to 40°ish temperatures than we are in the north.
Might be true if I was a local, but I'm an import. Not sure I'd ever get used to this heat, no matter how long I stayed here.

Good morning to you, superstande, hope that internet is all fixed now.
I'm also enjoying coffee, but no gaming at the moment, just checking the forums. Hope all is well with you.

rudyhero: anybody else enjoying a decent game
Goede morgen - and welcome!

There's usually somebody enjoying a decent game here, and often someone just talking about decent games. Or talking about all sorts of other things as well, anything goes here. :-)
Post edited July 05, 2015 by ZenWan
NoxTM: I'm on Tramadol tablets now for the post-surgery lingering pain. I've felt nauseous for hours, and my hands are trembling so much I can barely type :'(.
Sorry to hear that - hope you feel better soon.

Ginger is wonderful for nausea, any kind of ginger, even powdered. If that's what you have, mix a teaspoonful in hot water with a little lemon juice and sip it. You can use as much ginger as you like / need.
It should help, and won't interfere with any medications either.
Good morning, everyone.

GreenDamsel: I'll argue that you are more used to 40°ish temperatures than we are in the north.
ZenWan: Might be true if I was a local, but I'm an import. Not sure I'd ever get used to this heat, no matter how long I stayed here.
Yeah that sounds tough, then. But as it seems, you have a beautiful view on the sea and some constant breezes. That makes up for the heat, eh?

EndreWhiteMane: Good morning to you, just about ready to go to bed here.
Still waiting for all of the fireworks to die down. :-)
Ah yeah! There must have been a plenty of fireworks then :)
Thanks for the link - youtube went on to choose an old John Wayne movie based on your song, and that's also quite pleasant in the background :)

And Good Morning ZenWan!
Post edited July 05, 2015 by superstande
So I saw part of the movie Snowpiercer and it was AWESOME! Im going to try to watch it in entirety next week.
GreenDamsel: Yeah that sounds tough, then. But as it seems, you have a beautiful view on the sea and some constant breezes. That makes up for the heat, eh?
That's the boardwalk along the cliffs, beautiful in the early morning, and breezy also. But not a place to be later, when the sun will fry you.

But yes, those early morning walks make up for (almost) all the other problems associated with living here.

No hangover? Your head must be made of iron..

superstande: And Good Morning ZenWan!
Good morning to you! Happy that your internet seems to be working, and you're able to be online again. :-D
Sheesh...forgot how much fun it is trying to remember what to reinstall after a computer format.
CarrionCrow: Sheesh...forgot how much fun it is trying to remember what to reinstall after a computer format.
Sorry to hear about all your computer problems.

Here's a really good (and trustworthy) program to help you with that. I have used it for a long time, never had any issues with it. Keeps all your programs updated as well.

https://ninite.com/

Edited to try to 'bold' that URL, but that never works.

Ha! and now it works, must be magic.
ZenWan: Sorry to hear about all your computer problems.

Here's a really good (and trustworthy) program to help you with that. I have used it for a long time, never had any issues with it. Keeps all your programs updated as well.

https://ninite.com/

Edited to try to 'bold' that URL, but that never works.

Ha! and now it works, must be magic.
It's okay. The annoyance of it is balanced out by the knowledge that my things are now backed up rather than me procrastinating about purchasing an external hard drive (and it only took nine and a half hours), and my computer reboots much, much faster now that it's been formatted.

Just bookmarked your link, I'll make use of that to keep everything in good working order. Thank you. =)
Post edited July 05, 2015 by CarrionCrow
ZenWan: That's the boardwalk along the cliffs, beautiful in the early morning, and breezy also. But not a place to be later, when the sun will fry you.

But yes, those early morning walks make up for (almost) all the other problems associated with living here.

No hangover? Your head must be made of iron..
Never had a headache after drinking. A stomacheache once.

But yeah. Blood and Iron is what they say ^^