It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Damn it...it sucks having to install a client for a single game.

Never should've bought the thing, but I did since I apparently have the common sense of a baked potato at times.
CarrionCrow: Damn it...it sucks having to install a client for a single game.

Never should've bought the thing, but I did since I apparently have the common sense of a baked potato at times.
What game?
GreenDamsel: What game?
Diablo 3 and its expansion. Now I've got another game to kill, and I'll need to torture myself in the process to consider it so when it's all over.
GreenDamsel: What game?
CarrionCrow: Diablo 3 and its expansion. Now I've got another game to kill, and I'll need to torture myself in the process to consider it so when it's all over.
At least it'S a good game and the client isn't totally awful. Imagine... it could've been Far Cry 4... or.... Dragon Age...2 *horrorstoryvoice*
GreenDamsel: At least it'S a good game and the client isn't totally awful. Imagine... it could've been Far Cry 4... or.... Dragon Age...2 *horrorstoryvoice*
It bores the living shit out of me. I don't do multiplayer, so it's going to be me bashing my head against the wall, ramping up the difficulty more and more to get anything out of it.

Can't say for Far Cry 4, more interest in Blood Dragon but not nearly enough to stop giving Ubisoft the finger and give them money.
Dragon Age 2 could've been more, but they screwed it up. Played it, beat it, don't give a shit about Inquisition because I'm not giving EA my money either.
GreenDamsel: At least it'S a good game and the client isn't totally awful. Imagine... it could've been Far Cry 4... or.... Dragon Age...2 *horrorstoryvoice*
CarrionCrow: It bores the living shit out of me. I don't do multiplayer, so it's going to be me bashing my head against the wall, ramping up the difficulty more and more to get anything out of it.

Can't say for Far Cry 4, more interest in Blood Dragon but not nearly enough to stop giving Ubisoft the finger and give them money.
Dragon Age 2 could've been more, but they screwed it up. Played it, beat it, don't give a shit about Inquisition because I'm not giving EA my money either.
Never played it in multiplayer either. But the RoS features make for good endgame content actually.

But in general speaking my favourite ARPGs...

1. Sacred
2. Titan Quest
3. Diablo : RoS
Good Morning everyone! Waves to everyone! :) How are you?
GreenDamsel: Never played it in multiplayer either. But the RoS features make for good endgame content actually.

1. Sacred
2. Titan Quest
The only thing I'm going to get out of it is being able to delete it after I beat it all.

Fuck it. Haven't had a game to seriously torment myself with since Soulstorm, might as well get back to it.
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Good Morning everyone! Waves to everyone! :) How are you?
Good. Good.
How are you?
GreenDamsel: Never played it in multiplayer either. But the RoS features make for good endgame content actually.

1. Sacred
2. Titan Quest
CarrionCrow: The only thing I'm going to get out of it is being able to delete it after I beat it all.

Fuck it. Haven't had a game to seriously torment myself with since Soulstorm, might as well get back to it.
Easy on the caffeine today... maybe some Japanese green tea for you to balance with the action rpg fury?
Anyhow hope you find something interesting there.

Got internet finally sorted. borrowed another connection to go fetch that security code from internet. Otherwise the company wanted 10 euros for revealing it by phone. Strange policy.
And I didn't even see how that Rambo III ended. But I guess he saved the World, and stayed alive for the part 4 :)
Good morning folks!

How are you all doing?
ElTerprise: Good morning folks!

How are you all doing?
Morning, ElT!
Doing pretty well here. And yourself?

Finished Space Run yesterday. Thanks again :-) Had quite a bit of fun with it.
*good morning hugs and waves*
AgentBirdnest: Morning, ElT!
Doing pretty well here. And yourself?

Finished Space Run yesterday. Thanks again :-) Had quite a bit of fun with it.
Morning *big hug*
Same here - although it's quite warm again :).
Do you had an nice independence day?

No Problem! Looking forward to getting it myself at some point :)
But i'm busy playing Terraria and Europa Universalis IV at the moment....

moonshineshadow: *good morning hugs and waves*
*good morning hug* How are you?
Post edited July 05, 2015 by ElTerprise
moonshineshadow: *good morning hugs and waves*
ElTerprise: *good morning hug* How are you?
Doing ok and trying not to melt from the heat ;-)