It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

moonshineshadow: Doing ok and trying not to melt from the heat ;-)
Yes...temperatures are rising here as well..about 28-29°C now....i hope it won't get as hot as yesterday..which was unbearable hot...
ElTerprise: Morning *big hug*
Same here - although it's quite warm again :).
Do you had an nice independence day?

No Problem! Looking forward to getting it myself at some point :)
But i'm busy playing Terraria and Europa Universalis IV at the moment....
*return hug*
Yeah, it was nice. Enjoyed a refreshing breeze as I watched the 4th of July parade through town. Fell asleep long before any fireworks, though :-p

I remember describing Space Run as "tower offense" ... Now, I'd say it is more tower defense disguised as offense, because your ship is always moving :-p
I just started playing Terraria... I'm overwhelmed o__o So many things to do. I'm lost... That's why my favorite genre is FPS, it is so simple and uncomplicated. Gimmie a gun and plenty of ammo, and I can have fun for hours :-D
ElTerprise: Morning *big hug*
Same here - although it's quite warm again :).
Do you had an nice independence day?

No Problem! Looking forward to getting it myself at some point :)
But i'm busy playing Terraria and Europa Universalis IV at the moment....
AgentBirdnest: *return hug*
Yeah, it was nice. Enjoyed a refreshing breeze as I watched the 4th of July parade through town. Fell asleep long before any fireworks, though :-p

I remember describing Space Run as "tower offense" ... Now, I'd say it is more tower defense disguised as offense, because your ship is always moving :-p
I just started playing Terraria... I'm overwhelmed o__o So many things to do. I'm lost... That's why my favorite genre is FPS, it is so simple and uncomplicated. Gimmie a gun and plenty of ammo, and I can have fun for hours :-D
Last time we had patriotic parades wasn't a good time.
AgentBirdnest: *return hug*

Sounds nice - although personally i'm not a fan of those parades :)

Well as i mentioned earlier TD is not my favourite genre but i like to try the game nonetheless :)
Yes Terraria can be indeed quite overwhelming - happened to me too because it has been some times since i played before the patch arrived. Yes but some of the older FPS had very interesting and maze-like levels :)
My favourite Genre... A tie between RPG and Strategy.
That's why Spellforce is in my Top 5 GOAT.

Played about 80 hours of Terraria. Really solid game. Bit boring towards the end though. But that's something all survival games have in common.
ElTerprise: Yes but some of the older FPS had very interesting and maze-like levels :)
That was something I was never a fan of... I hate getting lost because every single room looks exactly the same. At least some of the older ones had a map. Playing through Halo was one of the worst experiences of my life >__<
AgentBirdnest: That was something I was never a fan of... I hate getting lost because every single room looks exactly the same. At least some of the older ones had a map. Playing through Halo was one of the worst experiences of my life >__<
So you prefer the more straighforward FPS then? I don't mind the those more maze-like FPS but i'd agree. Halo had massive backtracking and the levels were very similar-looking....
Good day people!
ElTerprise: So you prefer the more straighforward FPS then? I don't mind the those more maze-like FPS but i'd agree. Halo had massive backtracking and the levels were very similar-looking....
Compared to mazes, yes... Though, I suppose you could call System Shock 2 maze-like, and I really enjoyed that. I guess it depends on the type of gameplay. I don't mind it so much for a game like SS2, but I dislike it in "regular" action shooters.
I really like open-world, like STALKER and the new Fallout games. I'm not exactly sure what to call Deus Ex ("open level"? "city hubs"? "semi-open city"?) but I like that too.
Soccorro: Good day people!
Good day, Soccy! How are things today?
Post edited July 05, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
AgentBirdnest: Compared to mazes, yes... Though, I suppose you could call System Shock 2 maze-like, and I really enjoyed that. I guess it depends on the type of gameplay. I don't mind it so much for a game like SS2, but I dislike it in "regular" action shooters.
I really like open-world, like STALKER and the new Fallout games. I'm not exactly sure what to call Deus Ex ("open level"? "city hubs"? "semi-open city"?) but I like that too.
Probably. But imho System Shock is more a RPG-FPS than a 'normal' FPS...And both Fallout and Stalker aren't 'normal' FPS either...
I think city hubs fits...

Moin. How are you today?
ElTerprise: So you prefer the more straighforward FPS then? I don't mind the those more maze-like FPS but i'd agree. Halo had massive backtracking and the levels were very similar-looking....
AgentBirdnest: Compared to mazes, yes... Though, I suppose you could call System Shock 2 maze-like, and I really enjoyed that. I guess it depends on the type of gameplay. I don't mind it so much for a game like SS2, but I dislike it in "regular" action shooters.
AgentBirdnest: Good day, Soccy! How are things today?
I'm good man, thanks! :D
ElTerprise: Probably. But imho System Shock is more a RPG-FPS than a 'normal' FPS...And both Fallout and Stalker aren't 'normal' FPS either...
I think city hubs fits...

ElTerprise: Moin. How are you today?
See above :D
Post edited July 05, 2015 by Soccorro
Soccorro: I'm good man, thanks! :D
That's good. How's the temperature? Are you slowly melting today too?
Post edited July 05, 2015 by ElTerprise
When people take their obsession with Terraria too far:
Attachments:
rlt.jpg (57 Kb)
tinyE: When people take their obsession with Terraria too far:
:D The sad thing is, i get the joke...
Soccorro: I'm good man, thanks! :D
ElTerprise: That's good. How's the temperature? Are you slowly melting today too?
Dying is the more appropriate term :D

My fan is working for days nonstop! It's like i'm on life support!
Post edited July 05, 2015 by Soccorro
tinyE: When people take their obsession with Terraria too far:
Nice :D